These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Proof of CCP double standard when it comes to null/carebrears!

First post
Author
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#81 - 2012-06-08 09:10:46 UTC
Carebears are everywhere. 0.0 residents that fight call them "the fat" of an alliance. Often it is shed during hardship and conflict and regain in peace.

They are despised in every way, yet who is fat and who isn't evolves often during alliances. Fat cats often sponsers other to fight with ships and/or money. Others are just here for the free ride and are no different to the ones in high sec.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#82 - 2012-06-08 09:23:02 UTC
Spurty wrote:
Roxie Mars wrote:
I wish I could fly around null sec risk free. What skills do I need to train for that?

Quit corp

But anyone could just kill you then.

Except those Providence people, I hear they don't shoot neutrals on sight...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums
#83 - 2012-06-08 10:09:59 UTC
It's the perpetual ridicule that gets to me. Normal people only put up with that for so long.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Easthir Ravin
Easy Co.
Get Off My Lawn
#84 - 2012-06-08 12:11:20 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:
Roisin Saoirse wrote:
this is true due to coalition blocks and isk faucets pvp in null sec is like sisi for everyone else... there is zero risk for loosing your regular ships...

plus things like hulkageddon actually pay for goons reinbursment program...

this is not true for everyone else who plays the game either in faction null sec or the rest of space...

at least in WH space it takes some effort to get ships there...

Reimbursement programs only cover PvP losses and are meant to encourage members to reship and get back into fights rather than spending 4 hours ratting up ISK for a new ship; the assets (moons) used to fund reimbursement programs are generally gained through, well, PvP

hope this helps

Greetings

Now you've done it... Using logic in a concise argument stating cause and effect? On the EVE forums? We can not afford using logic now, just stop it, before someone gets hurt.

vr
East

IN THE IMORTAL WORDS OF SOCRATES:  " I drank WHAT?!"

Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#85 - 2012-06-08 12:14:29 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Spurty wrote:
Roxie Mars wrote:
I wish I could fly around null sec risk free. What skills do I need to train for that?

Quit corp

But anyone could just kill you then.

Except those Providence people, I hear they don't shoot neutrals on sight...

Unless they put you on their fearsum KOS list Lol

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#86 - 2012-06-12 00:37:17 UTC
hate to say i told you so... but

Quote:
• Ally contracts have fixed length of two weeks
• Allies can not be part of mutual wars – defender cannot hire allies into mutual wars and existing ally contracts are cancelled (with a 24 hour grace period)
• Cap on War Dec cost – it will never have a base price of more than 500 mill regardless of corp/alliance membership (still affected by the number of wars you have declared)
• New UI control for War options in war lists
• Added cost for hiring multiple allies for a war – hiring more than one ally now incur a cost that goes to CONCORD. The cost rises exponentially the more allies are hired into the same war.

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Alia Gon'die
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#87 - 2012-06-12 00:43:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Alia Gon'die
MeBiatch wrote:
hate to say i told you so... but

Quote:
• Ally contracts have fixed length of two weeks
• Allies can not be part of mutual wars – defender cannot hire allies into mutual wars and existing ally contracts are cancelled (with a 24 hour grace period)
• Cap on War Dec cost – it will never have a base price of more than 500 mill regardless of corp/alliance membership (still affected by the number of wars you have declared)
• New UI control for War options in war lists
• Added cost for hiring multiple allies for a war – hiring more than one ally now incur a cost that goes to CONCORD. The cost rises exponentially the more allies are hired into the same war.

But... what? What were you telling us?

Is it because infinite allies can't join a war for free?

Or maybe it's because a corporation can't wardec every nullsec alliance at the same time without incurring massive costs?

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#88 - 2012-06-12 00:51:24 UTC
the results are the same its just the methods that have changed...

Alia Gon'die
#89 - 2012-06-12 00:52:44 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
the results are the same its just the methods that have changed...

This does not make sense. What is it you are trying to say?

Take some time, think out a well worded, eloquent post. I'm going to the store, I want to see a good post when I come back.

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#90 - 2012-06-12 01:00:46 UTC  |  Edited by: MeBiatch
the problem is on one hand ccp is saying that numbers do not matter i.e. large alliance attacks 50 man high sec corp... they can pretty much perma grief dec this corp... but on the other hand the defending corp/alliance number do matter... and right not you can get as many allies to join in and help you out... pretty much even the odds...

what will happen is now said small corp can no longer afford all that help and they are perma griefed.

this is not good and something i dont think ccp is consitering...

so what can be done well?

there shoud be measurable surrender options like payouts and what nots...

if you want to bring in more allies then lets say 4ish then the war changes and the aggressor can now bring in his own allies to assist...

the clear thing is you need a victory condition.... how many tons of ships destroyed... pods killed and so on...

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
#91 - 2012-06-12 01:03:20 UTC
Are we still doing this really!?

The topic this week is: Dongues vs. Buttes, get with the program.

Bluddwolf
Heimatar Military Industries
#92 - 2012-06-12 02:58:06 UTC
Ituhata Saken wrote:
I was aroused and confused

I was confused at your arousel, and after closer inspection of your avatar, I lost interest.

EVE Online Fan ... Looking for "End Game" since 2006 ... Happily, I still havn't found it

Ris Dnalor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#93 - 2012-06-12 03:00:30 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
There is a great cry among the miner community due to the fact that they are being griefed and its encouraged from CCP…

In the eyes of CCP miners have no right being in high sec and they should be forced to move to null sec “where its supposed to be safe?”…

But look how the CSM has manipulated their position when it comes to the war dec formula…

Apparently if you have more peeps in your corp/alliance it should be more expensive to war dec you!??!?!?

Yes you read that right! In the eyes of CCP large nullbears alliances should be aloud to roam free in highsec without having to worry about being killed…

How can it on one hand be unfair to have cheep war dec costs because of the perception that it would be unfair to nullbears due to having high sec no longer be “safe”… when the same people say that miners should be targeted and harassed because they have no right to be safe in high sec?

Either fix the war dec formula so if people like goons and so on want to have a high sec campaign they should be persona non grata… every high sec corp should be war decced with them and have it cost effective…

Or if the csm is right and high sec should be reasonably safe then just increase the PG of the hulk so it can fit a LSE

Make harder hits for sec status for suicide ganks and make it so someone with negative sec status cant use an orca to reship…

Common CCP this hypocrisy is nauseating!

so wait.

You want to war dec cheaper so you can fight a null-sec alliance...?

And you need a war dec to defend yourself from suicide gankers...?

So, what you're saying is that, after I cut up your food, I should chew it for you too? Roll

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=118961

EvE = Everybody Vs. Everybody

• Qolde
loki energon
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#94 - 2012-06-12 03:08:01 UTC
AHAHHAHAH are there really 5 pages of this crap? i tried, and couldnt get past the 1st page..........troll, off.

kill em all.

Alia Gon'die
#95 - 2012-06-12 03:08:45 UTC
OPs name should actually be "I, biatch".

ISD Stensson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2012-06-12 03:15:24 UTC
Excessive off-topic posts. Thread locked.

[b]ISD Stensson Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]