These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#41 - 2012-06-11 21:07:42 UTC
There is something seriously wrong with some of you people. All I want is a stop to the killing of mining ships and some of you people act all full of yourselves like you think that killing mining ships is some sort of badge of honor. You pvp freaks need to get a clue.
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#42 - 2012-06-11 21:08:48 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm no troll or whatever you call them. I mean business. This destroying all mining crafts has to stop. You Goons best heed my warnings or you will suffer. You may view this as a joke now, but once you start losing ships, money and materials then and only then you will see that there are consequences that must be paid in full for your mindless actions.

Just back off of us miners. I have no desire to grief the Goons but if you continue your campaign then griefing is what you'll get.

Please.

You are trolling, right?

If so, then...well, it's not overly original, but has a certain panache that makes up for that. I would say...

...6/10.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Mine Lady
#43 - 2012-06-11 21:09:11 UTC
CyberRaver wrote:
Please come to VFK, ill even undock my machariel unfitted if you bring anything

I will make sure you go down first.

StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#44 - 2012-06-11 21:38:46 UTC  |  Edited by: StonerPhReaK
OMG we have a TREKIE! This could full well get serious.

OP

"She was right. Peace was the way."
"She was right. But at the wrong time."
- Kirk and Spock

Dear Ole Edith

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Bane Nucleus
Dark Venture Corporation
Kitchen Sinkhole
#45 - 2012-06-11 22:49:10 UTC
is it just me, or are Goons unfairly picked on? All they do is log in and make Eve a better place, and they have to put up with this crap.

Support your local Goons and blow up a Hulk.

No trolling please

Exstasy
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2012-06-11 22:53:07 UTC
I like pie
FlinchingNinja Kishunuba
Crunchy Crunchy
#47 - 2012-06-11 22:55:08 UTC
Fabulousli Obvious wrote:

The DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder are:

A. A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by at least five of:

1. a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, ie unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, ie takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

I got all 9 do I get a lolly pop?
Exstasy
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#48 - 2012-06-11 23:05:35 UTC
FlinchingNinja Kishunuba wrote:

A. A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by at least five of:

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
5. has a sense of entitlement, ie unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, ie takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

I got all 9 do I get a lolly pop?

well now im hungry for a lollipop
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#49 - 2012-06-11 23:15:16 UTC

1. Miners are the backbone of EvE
4. Miners are the backbone of EvE
5. I shouldn't get shot up because I don't like PvP.
7. No matter what suicide gankers want, they shouldn't be allowed to affect me.
8. Break up Goonswarm
9. Miners are the backbone of EvE

That's 6.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Maximilian Jenious
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2012-06-11 23:26:14 UTC
hi,

no need to go in Goon HQ to fight this holy **** non event which is Hulkageddon.

One idea would be to kick the ass off red gankable gankers in High sec by camping them at gate.

I am a noob and do that in insta lock catalyst, and i have little success. Imagine with much more people?

but this time pirate -10.0 sec statut goes freely in highsec. Their is no need to have powerfull ship to kill them. Just scramble them at gate concord finished them.

just an idea...

fly safe? the question is where....

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#51 - 2012-06-11 23:40:17 UTC
Maximilian Jenious wrote:
hi,

no need to go in Goon HQ to fight this holy **** non event which is Hulkageddon.

One idea would be to kick the ass off red gankable gankers in High sec by camping them at gate.

I am a noob and do that in insta lock catalyst, and i have little success. Imagine with much more people?

but this time pirate -10.0 sec statut goes freely in highsec. Their is no need to have powerfull ship to kill them. Just scramble them at gate concord finished them.

just an idea...

fly safe? the question is where....

Wouldja look at that. A highseccer who gets it.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Katja Faith
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-06-11 23:51:05 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
This will effectively wreck the economy.

I hope the local police went easy on your mom for dropping you on your head so many times as a child. Cry
Katja Faith
Doomheim
#53 - 2012-06-11 23:53:13 UTC
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm no troll or whatever you call them. I mean business. This destroying all mining crafts has to stop. You Goons best heed my warnings or you will suffer. You may view this as a joke now, but once you start losing ships, money and materials then and only then you will see that there are consequences that must be paid in full for your mindless actions.

Just back off of us miners. I have no desire to grief the Goons but if you continue your campaign then griefing is what you'll get.

Please.

You are trolling, right?

If so, then...well, it's not overly original, but has a certain panache that makes up for that. I would say...

...6/10.

Goonie alt trying to keep the C&P quota up for the day.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#54 - 2012-06-12 00:29:02 UTC
Katja Faith wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:

Please.

You are trolling, right?

...6/10.

Goonie alt trying to keep the C&P quota up for the day.

Says the forum alt.

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#55 - 2012-06-12 02:09:04 UTC
Vera Algaert wrote:
Soldarius wrote:

And as for your fleet, I have a clone in the Goons HQ system of VFK-IV in Deklein. I eagerly await your assault. Should be good for some lols, if you can get there. Here's the fastest route from Jita.

whatever he does - the outcome can't be much worse than becoming a TEST pet before you even set foot into VFK.

Not certain. But I think I've been insulted by an anonymous forum alt.

That being said, clone has been there for quite some time, (year+); thus predating my current involvement with TEST or the rest of CFC.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Antonio Medichi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2012-06-12 02:25:22 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm not going to quit this game. I just wanted to make it clear that I realize that this game is all about bullying other people. I didn't get into this game for mindless pvp which it seems that most of you morons are all about. I play this game for the economic rewards. EVE is fun, but I'm annoyed that you pvp, bullying retards interrupt my mining operations with your mindless hunt and kill all hulks and other mining crafts state of mind. This is unacceptable.

I've made billions of ISKs in this game and it's time someone sent a clear message to the goons and their lame lackeys. It's time I hit the goons financially where it will hurt them, and I can do this effectively to the point where they most likely will call off their lame attack on us honest miners. One thing I have learned from playing EVE is that everyone can be bought for the right price. The Goons won't be amused with the fleet I'm putting together right now as I type this that will show up at their headquarters with the sole purpose of wiping them out.

You pvp freaks make me want to vomit.

WOOHOO free carebear tears! bring some of that fleet to resbroko will ya? Pirate
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#57 - 2012-06-12 03:50:51 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

Come, make us pay. I'm inviting you to come. I'm begging you to come. I'm daring you to come.

Come get us, make us regret blowing up miners. Do it. VFK.

Official Recruiter for GoonSwarm Corporation.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Mine Lady
#58 - 2012-06-12 04:19:51 UTC
I'm amused that my threats aren't being taken seriously because that's how it usually starts right? Some bully goes on a rampage and no one says anything and then one lone voice (ME) says "This far no further" and everyone laughs and that's when all hell breaks loose.

I may be a carebear but I'm a carebear with teeth. In my 3 1/2 years at this game I have wrecked many so-called giants. The Goons will be just another chapter in my book once I'm done. I ask and plead a final time. Halt your attacks on all mining ships, or suffer the consequences of your actions.

I've no desire for war, but if war is what you want you'll get it.
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#59 - 2012-06-12 04:29:09 UTC
Cripes sake. This is worse than an episode of Dragonball. Just fight already!

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Antonio Medichi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#60 - 2012-06-12 04:45:22 UTC