These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Doddy
Excidium.
#21 - 2012-06-11 11:51:18 UTC
How is increased demand bad for the economy?
Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#22 - 2012-06-11 11:52:33 UTC
You think I'm crazy or mentally unbalanced that's fine, but my purpose here is to halt the Goons from killing mining craft. In a way I actually pleading that they stop. How is that being crazy? The Goons don't realize that they are awakening a sleeping giant, and that sleeping giant will swipe them aside. I would prefer that they just leave us miners alone to mine and make a profit. Their mindless efforts have cost me billions and I won't take this lying down. They must stop or I will make them stop. They have been warned.
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#23 - 2012-06-11 11:56:36 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
You think I'm crazy or mentally unbalanced that's fine, but my purpose here is to halt the Goons from killing mining craft. In a way I actually pleading that they stop. How is that being crazy? The Goons don't realize that they are awakening a sleeping giant, and that sleeping giant will swipe them aside. I would prefer that they just leave us miners alone to mine and make a profit. Their mindless efforts have cost me billions and I won't take this lying down. They must stop or I will make them stop. They have been warned.

Yeah, sure you will. Care to enlighten us exactly how you'll manage that?

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2012-06-11 12:11:36 UTC
Private Pineapple wrote:
So I guess you're quitting again?

just like You did I guess?

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2012-06-11 12:23:54 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:
Private Pineapple wrote:
So I guess you're quitting again?

just like You did I guess?

So I guess you're getting trolled again?

Sarah Schneider
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-06-11 13:26:58 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

Hulkageddon have been running for how long now? almost 3 years more or less (please correct me if i'm wrong). That's an awfully long time to wake up, do you need help or anything? or a new alarm clock maybe?

"I'd rather have other players get shot by other players than not interacting with others" -CCP Soundwave

Shaen Vesuvius
Redcoats
#27 - 2012-06-11 14:10:21 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

..and you just happened to be there in your dessy because...?
Fabulousli Obvious
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-06-11 14:47:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Fabulousli Obvious
+1 on OP Corp Name.

Come to realize that those who are fanatical about ganking are essentially the wimps who were beat up by real life bullies when they were much younger.

This is their outlet for all that pent up crap instead of seeking professional help.

After all, Obvious is Obvious.

In the world of MMO's there are lots of other Garden Parties out there. Best to give your invitations there another look-see.

Is it really worth fighting a simulated virtual unending Terrorist Attack that you pay for out of your wallet ?

I didn't think so.

Oh and..........

The DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder are:

A. A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by at least five of:

1. a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, ie unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, ie takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

I am NOT YOUNG ENOUGH to know EVERYTHING.  ~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900

Sicarius Echerie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-06-11 16:07:07 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
You think I'm crazy or mentally unbalanced that's fine, but my purpose here is to halt the Goons from killing mining craft. In a way I actually pleading that they stop. How is that being crazy? The Goons don't realize that they are awakening a sleeping giant, and that sleeping giant will swipe them aside. I would prefer that they just leave us miners alone to mine and make a profit. Their mindless efforts have cost me billions and I won't take this lying down.They must stop or I will make them stop. They have been warned.

We should give this person a station near VFK to support his/her army. I also suggest granting this army safe passage to Deklein and to seed the market with low priced ships/mods to encourage attendance for this anti-GSF operation.
Cameron Cahill
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2012-06-11 16:32:35 UTC
Sicarius Echerie wrote:

We should give this person a station near VFK to support his/her army. I also suggest granting this army safe passage to Deklein and to seed the market with low priced ships/mods to encourage attendance for this anti-GSF operation.

Give her CCP for the sake of irony.
Potrondal Morrison
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-06-11 16:47:04 UTC
Eve has music???

soz, wrong thread.
Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-06-11 17:12:23 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm not going to quit this game. I just wanted to make it clear that I realize that this game is all about bullying other people. I didn't get into this game for mindless pvp which it seems that most of you morons are all about. I play this game for the economic rewards. EVE is fun, but I'm annoyed that you pvp, bullying retards interrupt my mining operations with your mindless hunt and kill all hulks and other mining crafts state of mind. This is unacceptable.

I've made billions of ISKs in this game and it's time someone sent a clear message to the goons and their lame lackeys. It's time I hit the goons financially where it will hurt them, and I can do this effectively to the point where they most likely will call off their lame attack on us honest miners. One thing I have learned from playing EVE is that everyone can be bought for the right price. The Goons won't be amused with the fleet I'm putting together right now as I type this that will show up at their headquarters with the sole purpose of wiping them out.

You pvp freaks make me want to vomit.

BAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

Watch out hes... ANNOYED!

"I play this game for the economic rewards"

Then why are you complaining? They are doing you a favor. If you could tell your ass from an economic hole in the ground you should be able too make a killing (if you apply some economic theory/ intelligence/ think before you speak) Your clearly too dense to see the higher level economics at work.
CyberRaver
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-06-11 17:13:13 UTC
Please come to VFK, ill even undock my machariel unfitted if you bring anything
Roxie Mars
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-06-11 17:54:10 UTC
What does ISK stand for?
Haquer
Vorkuta Inc
#35 - 2012-06-11 18:13:21 UTC
Roxie Mars wrote:
What does ISK stand for?

InterStellar Kredits
Haquer
Vorkuta Inc
#36 - 2012-06-11 18:13:44 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

We're only killing highsec mining.

I mine in 0.0, with all the cool kids.
Forger Lanis
The Augen Nation.
#37 - 2012-06-11 19:33:19 UTC
There is nothing wrong with drilling in the Arctic.
FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#38 - 2012-06-11 20:04:16 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I The Goons won't be amused with the fleet I'm putting together right now as I type this that will show up at their headquarters with the sole purpose of wiping them out.

This just in: 40 Goons dead of strip miner burns.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Vera Algaert
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2012-06-11 20:52:13 UTC
Soldarius wrote:

And as for your fleet, I have a clone in the Goons HQ system of VFK-IV in Deklein. I eagerly await your assault. Should be good for some lols, if you can get there. Here's the fastest route from Jita.

whatever he does - the outcome can't be much worse than becoming a TEST pet before you even set foot into VFK.

Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#40 - 2012-06-11 21:01:05 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

[...]

This will effectively wreck the economy. [...] It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

You clearly have no idea how the in-game economy is supposed to work, and what makes it work, do you.

And, no it doesn't.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.