These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

SISI has new Minmatar textures (now with pics!)

Author
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2012-06-09 05:06:12 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Large Collidable Object wrote:
Looks like the Khanid colour scheme went to Core Complexion. There goes the last reason to fly Amarr ships - at least they used to have the best colour scheme...

But at least some of my confidence in CCP is restored - looks like they're still capable of making beautiful skins - they just shifted from Amarr to Minmatar...

Oh - and at least they're consistent in putting the wrong logos on the ships...

Anathema, retribution and the sacrilege and still amongst my favorite ship hulls with my favorite color scheme. To each their own I suppose.

I wasn't initially keen on the new Khanid paint job, but its grown on me, ill admit the new damnation is just as sexy as the old one. It looks even badder ass now on a BS hull (and again only EoM rat BSes have khanid paint job on a BS hull). The new Carthum paint job is just amazing, the abso is a work of art now. The new Vizam paint job is barely noticeable, just a slightly less golden normal amarr color, you can barely tell the difference between the old and new zealots.
Jada Maroo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#82 - 2012-06-09 06:33:02 UTC
The Maelstrom kind of looks like it's wearing pantyhose.
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#83 - 2012-06-09 09:24:42 UTC
Still drooling over the sabre.

Hello, hello again.

Khadann
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#84 - 2012-06-09 09:31:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Khadann
This Minmatar V3 upgrade is clearly non Role Play. These slaves could bareley afford painting they door.

No kidding, their new color looks more similar to caldari now :s
Jace Errata
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#85 - 2012-06-09 10:09:46 UTC
All looking pretty good...except the Firetail. I like the bronzey colour on it :|

tweeten

One day they woke me up so I could live forever

It's such a shame the same will never happen to you

MisterNick
The Sagan Clan
#86 - 2012-06-09 10:32:24 UTC
Is it me or do the tempest hulls have a bomb launcher now?

Linky

Loving the new textures, especially the Jag and Wolf Shocked

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom."

Talon SilverHawk
Patria o Muerte
#87 - 2012-06-09 10:36:31 UTC
Jada Maroo wrote:
The Maelstrom kind of looks like it's wearing pantyhose.

Just looked at this on test, disappointing, one of the best models, with now one of the most boring paint jobs.

Tal

Solhild
Doomheim
#88 - 2012-06-09 10:42:25 UTC
Khadann wrote:
This Minmatar V3 upgrade is clearly non Role Play. These slaves could bareley afford painting they door.

But what about the new caldari models e.g. new Drake model? Much more bling and hi-tech than before Cool
Cable Udan
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#89 - 2012-06-09 10:52:27 UTC
Oh yes, these are beautiful.

I'm glad (from the screenshot anyway) they sorted the front of the Vagabond out; it's always looked a bit meh to me.

Absolutely loving the Rifter/Wolf/Jag reskins. I generally fly those three hulls primarily anyway so my internet spaceships just got even more fun.
Mersault
Blue Nine Industries
#90 - 2012-06-09 11:13:08 UTC
Great job CCP these new skins are looking very cool
Drew Solaert
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#91 - 2012-06-09 11:43:03 UTC
*Screws up the current training plan on evemon and just writes Minmatar Frigate 5 and Small Projectile 5 with a sharpie on his laptop screen*

I lied :o

Alain Kinsella
#92 - 2012-06-09 12:04:09 UTC
I've never actually seen the Core Complexion logo, so I thought at first the Sabre ended up with a Sebi logo on it. :-)

Good so far, nothing horrid (I still preferred an all-black Anathema). Vagabond looks more evil than before too.

"The Meta Game does not stop at the game. Ever."

Currently Retired / Semi-Casual (pending changes to RL concerns).

I'thari
#93 - 2012-06-09 12:37:00 UTC
Hiram Alexander wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Anyone got some shots of a Firetail, Hurricane, Maelstrom and the T2 Rifter hulls?

Wolf any use to you...?

Jaguar...

Meh... more space cammo...

Disclaimer:

Every single character used in this post is a work of fiction. Any similarities with real-world alphabet, or - god forbid - language is purely unintnetional!

Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#94 - 2012-06-09 12:38:49 UTC
Hiram Alexander wrote:
Rifter

I haven't flown enough minnie ships to spot the differences on most...

They usually look like cartoon

brb

Isaac Apylon
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave
#95 - 2012-06-09 12:58:16 UTC
Where did the ears on my vagabond go? Sad

Otherwise this all looks great. I'm really liking the dark blue (?) color scheme on the T2 ships.
Jace Errata
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2012-06-09 13:00:40 UTC
Solhild wrote:
Khadann wrote:

But what about the new caldari models e.g. new Drake model? Much more bling and hi-tech than before Cool

There are new Caldari models?
Are there more?
Did the Kestrel get one?
:excited:

tweeten

One day they woke me up so I could live forever

It's such a shame the same will never happen to you

Vilnius Zar
SDC Multi Ten
#97 - 2012-06-09 13:17:23 UTC
I now feel happy about leaving my old Minmatar character (even though amarr V3 isn't all that brilliant either). The colour schemes are all wrong, it's too bland and slick and wtf space camo.
MadMuppet
Critical Mass Inc
#98 - 2012-06-09 13:37:10 UTC
Isaac Apylon wrote:
Where did the ears on my vagabond go? Sad

Yeah, the 'ears' need to be put back on.

These ships look nice, but they all seem to take away from the 'flying junk' of the current models and have become clean and painted..

Not at all happy with the Prowler, it inherited the Wreath's hull shape which is about as unflattering of a shape you can have for one of the fastest haulers in the game. The bombers get all new bodies but the Prowlers looses its. Maybe there is a grand scheme in the background for painting or something. Oh well, it'll just remind me to turn on the cloaking device more.

This message brought to you by Experience(tm). When common sense fails you, experience will come to the rescue. Experience(tm) from the makers of CONCORD.

"If you are part of the problem, you will be nerfed." -MadMuppet

Talon SilverHawk
Patria o Muerte
#99 - 2012-06-09 14:04:53 UTC
Solhild wrote:
Khadann wrote:

Like the new drake.

Tal

Mersault
Blue Nine Industries
#100 - 2012-06-09 15:43:22 UTC
Just took a look at the new Vagabond skin - outstanding job rly looks amazing imho