These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

I am torn on this important issue. Help please!

Author
ReptilesBlade
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-06-08 19:44:31 UTC
I am hungry and cannot decide if I want to make and eat regular spaghetti or spicy spaghetti.

Advice please!
ReptilesBlade
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-06-08 19:49:43 UTC
The difference is 3 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce. :P
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-06-08 19:52:25 UTC
Use the tabasco, I prefer Dave's Total Insanity because it has more flavor

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

ReptilesBlade
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-06-08 19:55:24 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Use the tabasco, I prefer Dave's Total Insanity because it has more flavor


In pasta? Would the flavors mesh well?
ReptilesBlade
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-06-08 20:15:36 UTC
I have posted this all across the internet and on my facebook page as well. Out of dozens of people responding only two have said regular and not spicy.

LMFAO!
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-06-08 20:18:08 UTC
ReptilesBlade wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Use the tabasco, I prefer Dave's Total Insanity because it has more flavor


In pasta? Would the flavors mesh well?


Dave's goes with anything (I like it on pizza), it has a slight smokey flavor. Also it's hot as hell Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#7 - 2012-06-08 20:19:02 UTC
God help me but Bunny is completely right. Tobasco all the way.
Alara IonStorm
#8 - 2012-06-08 21:01:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Alara IonStorm
ReptilesBlade wrote:
I have posted this all across the internet and on my facebook page as well. Out of dozens of people responding only two have said regular and not spicy.

LMFAO!

Only two people willing to admit they are pussies on the internet? So much for Anonymity protecting your real opinions. We all need to learn to be honest if we ever hope to give good advice.

Anyway here is how I eat spaghetti and you should eat spaghetti. Shave Jalapeno's over it then pour Lighter Fluid on it and eat it like a man!

Ignition optional but recommended.

Louis deGuerre wrote:
God help me but Bunny is completely right. Tobasco all the way.

I know it is weird agreeing with Surfin for the first time but eventually you'll realize that everything she said is right and everything you have ever said is wrong by comparison.

It'll be hard at first but you'll get over it.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-06-08 21:02:38 UTC
Ignetti?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#10 - 2012-06-08 21:19:25 UTC
Here is the Spicy Spaghetti decision-making flowchart: Should I Eat Spicy Spaghetti

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"

Alara IonStorm
#11 - 2012-06-08 21:25:52 UTC
Shameless Avenger wrote:
Here is the Spicy Spaghetti decision-making flowchart: Should I Eat Spicy Spaghetti

Lacking options such as is their a near by public restroom you can head to and lay siege to it.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-06-09 00:36:45 UTC
Oooh, tomorrow I going to put hot sauce on bacon!

Brilliant!

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-06-09 13:20:16 UTC
Ok, update on hot sauce bacon.

I was expecting a little more out of it but it wasn't disappointing Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#14 - 2012-06-10 04:28:35 UTC
I made some spicy spaghetti once, the sauce was hot sauce and a bit of butter..... never again

adding a bit of hot sauce to some red sauce would probably be good though.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

leviticus ander
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2012-06-10 05:08:10 UTC  |  Edited by: leviticus ander
surfin, try basting the raw bacon in the hot sauce for a while then cook with it still on there. this should let the spice get in there as well as some of the flavour.
yes, mixing hot sauce with a bit of red sauce, or meat sauce is awesome. you really can't go wrong with the ratios between the 2. it's just a matter of preference.
EDIT: and make sure you have the pan well heated before you put the bacon on so you sear the outside and prevent it from boiling out all of the everything.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-06-10 21:19:07 UTC
leviticus ander wrote:
surfin, try basting the raw bacon in the hot sauce for a while then cook with it still on there. this should let the spice get in there as well as some of the flavour.
yes, mixing hot sauce with a bit of red sauce, or meat sauce is awesome. you really can't go wrong with the ratios between the 2. it's just a matter of preference.
EDIT: and make sure you have the pan well heated before you put the bacon on so you sear the outside and prevent it from boiling out all of the everything.


o7

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny