These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Mindstar Technology 0.0 pvp corp

Author
SuperKID
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-02-26 15:12:41 UTC  |  Edited by: SuperKID
Introduction:

Corp was founded in 2005
Proud to be in Fatal Ascension Alliance (-FA-) and a part of the CFC

About us:

MNDS is a mature but laid-back PVP corporation. We like to have good fights but most of all we like to have fun in Eve and make ISK. We know that your mentality is much more important than the length of time you have been playing the game. We like to say: you may drop a few IQ points once joining, but we think the laughs you'll have along the way are well worth the price. ;)

Recruitment Status: OPEN

The Requirements:

* Be an active pilot interested in PVP.
* Must have 15 million+ skill points
* Must be 18 or older
* Must speak English
* Ample sense of humor strongly advised! 8)

What does Mindstar expect from you?

* Use Teamspeak/Mumble with a working mic
* Be courteous and loyal to corpmates + all allies
* Attend Alliance/Coalition strategic fleets
* Provide corp/alliance with API keys

So what's in it for you then?

* First and foremost we are a corp that realizes real life comes first. We understand sometimes you just can't make a fleet or even that you'll take occasional breaks from Eve.

* Being in a fun, and active corp. With Euro, US & Aussie corp members, we operate 23/7.

* There are no fees to join or monthly dues. You pay nothing to corp other than our ratting/missioning tax (currently 15%). This is because we are not renters to a parent alliance, we are a valuable part of the alliance that owns the space.

* Alliance level ship reimbursement program. When you follow the correct alliance fittings, basically you're going to buy the ship only once. Reasonable conditions apply, of course.

* Upgraded 0.0 Sov space for ISK making with no per-corp assigned systems. We hold space in both Serpentis and Gurista space.

* All time zone fleets - there's almost always something going on. We have regularly planned fleets sized from the small gang to the massive coalition-wide operations.

* A well seeded market for ships, modules, and most everything you'd need.

* Excellent in-corp logistics for getting you and your stuff moved around. We are also currently running weekly Jita shopping trips.

* Be part of a large and very well organized and technically advanced alliance. Our alliance IT systems will amaze you.

* The standard array of tools you'd expect:

Corp forums & killboard
Alliance forums, killboard and wiki
Teamspeak comms

* Training programs, help with skill plans, and so much more . . .

Are you ready to become part of the Mindstar family? Join our public channel "mindstar" and have a talk to our members/recruiters.

As always with us, pants are totally optional! :P
Dave Monkey
ANZAC ALLIANCE
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-02-27 14:40:13 UTC
lots of pew pew .....Theres even time fo carebear faggotry if thats what rocks ur boat.
Join our channel for a chat
SuperKID
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-02-28 09:36:43 UTC
bump
Creper Effrenus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-03-03 20:00:21 UTC
Friendly bump for great corp with great players in it. If you are looking for great bunch of guys living in null this is your choice.
Dave Monkey
ANZAC ALLIANCE
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2012-03-04 15:58:45 UTC
bumpy
Vicar2008
MCMLXXVI
#6 - 2012-04-09 18:22:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Vicar2008
Bump and yes its a good corp, have enjoyed my time with these dudes alot.

PS am I the only guy in Minds that aint a slaphead?
valerydarcy
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-04-11 19:07:32 UTC
Up to the top.

Please contact me in game for a chat.

Get a free Parker pen just for enquiring!

Post with your main™

valerydarcy
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-04-17 17:40:18 UTC
Bump.

Please send me an Eve Mail to discuss joining.

Post with your main™

valerydarcy
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-04-23 06:31:26 UTC
Bump to the top for Monday morning/

Post with your main™

Signal11th
#10 - 2012-04-23 07:51:02 UTC
valerydarcy wrote:
Bump to the top for Monday morning/

Bump because valerydarcy rocks!

God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!" I came fifth and won a toaster!

xstonex
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-05-09 13:33:37 UTC
Great corp, Friendly and load of pew pew.
Dirk Morbho
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-05-20 19:45:36 UTC
Mindstar is currently recruiting pilots for thrills in 0.0.

The Alliance has recently expanded its sov space - so that means more PVP and isk-making opportunities.

please come to our in-game channel 'Mindstar' and we can answer any question you may have.

Dark Hessian
SL0W. Logistics
SLOW Logistics Alliance
#13 - 2012-05-22 04:11:51 UTC
Bump been in this corp forever seems like had plenty of fun but we need moar drunk roams i think
Zazue
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-05-24 19:08:20 UTC
Great group of players both Euro and US time zones. Good mix fo pvp and Carebear. Exelent logistic back bone . Best Corp in the 8 years of playing Eve. Come join the fray.
Dave Monkey
ANZAC ALLIANCE
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2012-05-26 15:19:49 UTC
Nice freindly corp covering all aspects of eve.
Good 0-0 home systems
Pew-pew & pve
Full logistic support.
Pimp Pickel
Black Star Research
#16 - 2012-05-28 18:28:52 UTC
As one of the relatively newer guys to the corp I must say MNDS is awesome.

Ive been corp hopping for a while to find that "Home" that I lost way back when one of my original corps fell apart.
I must say i think I found it.

The guys are all relaxed. They play the game for what it is. Theres no harassment or badgering because you werent on XYZ fleet or you missed that CTA..

Not to say these things arent frowned upon of course. We all do have to pull our weight to reap the benefits..

But what Im saying is you dont feel that pressure of having to do something like if its your second job.

Anyways drop on by give the recruiters a holler and find out more what we're about..
Colorado Brewmaster
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-05-31 03:46:18 UTC
Great corp everyone! Great atmosphere to learn and have fun. New players have tons of resources and opportunities to make isk and have a ton of fun PvPing, while vets can roam around null sec and low sec or take a fleet out to cause mischief and mayhem. Good USTZ, Great EUTZ coverage so there are always folks around to answer your questions or to just have a laugh with. Out of all the corps I have been with MInds has for sure taught me the most.
Stevie Gib
Galaxy Punks
#18 - 2012-06-03 20:32:36 UTC
I have flown with MNDS for over a year now and I've had a great time doing so.

Top group of really sociable people who play the game to enjoy themselves, I would definitely recommend MNDS for those who are looking for pvp in a relaxed, sociable environment.

Fishbone
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2012-06-06 22:56:32 UTC
I have to tend to agree - I have known these guys for going on 2 months now, and recently have joined them.

They are very laid back, do not stress over little stuff. And above all, very helpful. But you have to show that you are willing to help yourself first. And they can tell if you are trying. And they made my first trip out to PvP bery enjoyable.

I am glad for the friends I have made in Mindstar, and look forward to meeting the rest of the guys.
Arth Lawing
Penumbra Institute
#20 - 2012-06-07 16:33:23 UTC
Bump for the old RDEX days.
Hope you're keeping well, Superkid.
123Next page