These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

Your favorite method of exercise

Author
leviticus ander
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2012-06-04 20:47:29 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
leviticus ander wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
First I have to get out of bed, then after all my joints are done making popping noises my exercise routine is done Big smile

just out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm 20 and I have that happen to me. I sound like rice crispies when I get out of bed.


28 but due to the horrible working conditions of a USMC rifleman I have the joints of a 60 year old. I can already feel the arthritis

ahh, I'm 20, and it's similar for me, but I think it's just because of how many times I've been broken.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2012-06-04 21:22:22 UTC
leviticus ander wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
leviticus ander wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
First I have to get out of bed, then after all my joints are done making popping noises my exercise routine is done Big smile

just out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm 20 and I have that happen to me. I sound like rice crispies when I get out of bed.


28 but due to the horrible working conditions of a USMC rifleman I have the joints of a 60 year old. I can already feel the arthritis

ahh, I'm 20, and it's similar for me, but I think it's just because of how many times I've been broken.


Fun fact: The results of abusing the body come later, like plotted revenge

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Selinate
#43 - 2012-06-04 21:23:58 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
leviticus ander wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
leviticus ander wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
First I have to get out of bed, then after all my joints are done making popping noises my exercise routine is done Big smile

just out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm 20 and I have that happen to me. I sound like rice crispies when I get out of bed.


28 but due to the horrible working conditions of a USMC rifleman I have the joints of a 60 year old. I can already feel the arthritis

ahh, I'm 20, and it's similar for me, but I think it's just because of how many times I've been broken.


Fun fact: The results of abusing the body come later, like plotted revenge


Confirming that I was born with joints that pop in the morning.

I'm not so sure it's a sure sign of arthritis or any other ailments...
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#44 - 2012-06-05 17:48:12 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Running after a PKM in a machine gun nest you didn't see opens up on you, don't think I've ever moved faster in my life. really gets the blood going, then you get to call in the 60mm mortars. Had 155s available but the enemy was within 300 yards of us so that was a no go.

After that sucks though because then you want nothing more than to get laid but it's 112 degrees and there are no women Sad

*Edit: Realized a few people here wouldn't know a PKM from a glock so here it is, the 2nd most horrifying sound you can hear from our current enemy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTaHejAdF-4



Don't lie. Plenty of goats around there and we all know about you ground pounders.


Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Culmen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-06-06 03:57:09 UTC
On average having sex burns 288 calories per hour.
More if you have eccentric taste.
Note it is not mutually exclusive with yoga.

There is a fine line between a post and a signature.

Cierejai
Biofuel Productions
#46 - 2012-06-07 13:05:59 UTC
I like to angle a lot. Some would say I am a master angler.

It's good exercise for the arms.


Mmmmhmmm...
mama guru
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#47 - 2012-06-07 13:30:19 UTC
Weight training 3 days a week.

EVE online is the fishermans friend of MMO's. If it's too hard you are too weak.

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2012-06-07 16:21:23 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Running after a PKM in a machine gun nest you didn't see opens up on you, don't think I've ever moved faster in my life. really gets the blood going, then you get to call in the 60mm mortars. Had 155s available but the enemy was within 300 yards of us so that was a no go.

After that sucks though because then you want nothing more than to get laid but it's 112 degrees and there are no women Sad

*Edit: Realized a few people here wouldn't know a PKM from a glock so here it is, the 2nd most horrifying sound you can hear from our current enemy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTaHejAdF-4



Don't lie. Plenty of goats around there and we all know about you ground pounders.




The donkeys move more

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Arasami
Kore Heavy Industries
#49 - 2012-06-20 13:35:29 UTC
I Like to drive 45 minutes to the rockies out here in colorado, so I can spend the next 8 hours hiking around the old abandoned mines at 13-14,000 feet, not only does it work the **** out of your legs, you're forced to pace yourself, ie: work harder, slower, in order for your body to be able to pull the oxygen it needs.

All in order to scout a spot for the years elk season.
Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#50 - 2012-06-20 14:28:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Telegram Sam
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Found all the USMC rules :) 13. Always have a plan. 13.1 Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
LOL, that's excellent. My favorite exercise is scuba diving. Amazing and kind of trippy stuff, being weightless and able to breathe under water. But my actual daily exercise is commuting to Manhattan. Involves hiking .75 miles each way, through dense vehicle and pedestrian traffic, plus various gaseous emissions. Not sure if this exercise is lengthening my life expectancy or shortening it. Ugh
Herr Hammer Draken
#51 - 2012-06-21 03:56:58 UTC
My favorite method of exercise?
12oz curls and moving the mouse around.
lol

Herr Hammer Draken "The Amarr Prophet"

Previous page123