These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Another cool launcher feature

Author
Trade Slave
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-06-05 12:50:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Trade Slave
got this gem today

http://imgur.com/fSxrl

why does it care?
Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-06-05 12:53:35 UTC
Trade Slave wrote:
got this gem today

http://imgur.com/fSxrl

why does it care?

Lol

brb

Xearal
Dead's Prostitutes
The Initiative.
#3 - 2012-06-05 13:22:21 UTC
I would guess that Eft is using some DLL that Eve wants to update.. ofcourse what Eft is doing with an Eve dll is another question..but hey, at least you got one ( possibly ) out of the way Shocked

Does railgun ammunition come in Hollow Point?

Grandpa Bill
Twin Lakes Retirement Home
#4 - 2012-06-05 13:34:40 UTC
You know Im getting pretty good at clickin the button and makin the game start. But I have to have my grandson Billy push the keys to remember the pass word. Jeffery's a good kid I tell ya. Perhaps you should have.... You know my grandson's coming over today. He's going to help me clean out the attic. A few years ago a raccoon had babys up in there. They made one heck of a mess, I tell ya were gonna be up there all day cleaning the place.

Grandpa Bill

hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-06-05 13:36:36 UTC
Grandpa Bill wrote:
You know Im getting pretty good at clickin the button and makin the game start. But I have to have my grandson Billy push the keys to remember the pass word. Jeffery's a good kid I tell ya. Perhaps you should have.... You know my grandson's coming over today. He's going to help me clean out the attic. A few years ago a raccoon had babys up in there. They made one heck of a mess, I tell ya were gonna be up there all day cleaning the place.
highlight of my day you should troll all new posts.

Quality

Pog mo thoin

Nefertiri Ra'apharo
Mabad Ilhba Alasw'd
#6 - 2012-06-05 14:08:27 UTC
hedge betts Shiyurida wrote:
Grandpa Bill wrote:
highlight of my day you should troll all new posts.

Quality

I support this post.

Good ol' grampa Bill - Love it!
Mme Pinkerton
#7 - 2012-06-05 14:10:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Mme Pinkerton
Xearal wrote:
I would guess that Eft is using some DLL that Eve wants to update.. ofcourse what Eft is doing with an Eve dll is another question..but hey, at least you got one ( possibly ) out of the way Shocked

That's a very plausible theory (why not just offload fitting calculations to the eve client?) but not true as far as I can tell.

According to Process Explorer EFT has no EVE dlls loaded and no open handles for any EVE-related files during normal operation.

edit: after looking at the exact wording of the error message - did you unpack EFT somewhere into your EVE directory (or maybe into Documents/EVE)?
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#8 - 2012-06-05 14:14:59 UTC
…and just to rule out the silly errors, you haven't installed EFT into the EVE directory for collection convenience purposes or some such?
Trade Slave
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-06-05 14:25:42 UTC
EFT is not in the install directory however it is and has always been in the EVE folder of ''my documents''. Figured that was the case aswell but its not come up till now so figured lol and share