These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

[Service] - Isk making investment opportunity 3 month BOND

Author
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-06-01 18:42:26 UTC
I need to run arrons most of the day, when i get back i will send out payments. I'm sorry for the delay.

Welcome to EVE were _fake _ISK and ships rule space! If you care about your "fake" killboard or ships, then please consult your doctor for medications.

Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-06-03 10:58:21 UTC
?
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-06-03 16:52:37 UTC
very sorry for the wait payments are being sent out after this post, my ISP just now fixed net as i said sorry again.

Welcome to EVE were _fake _ISK and ships rule space! If you care about your "fake" killboard or ships, then please consult your doctor for medications.

Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-06-03 17:03:46 UTC
Lee Anderson wrote:
very sorry for the wait payments are being sent out after this post, my ISP just now fixed net as i said sorry again.

All payments have been made, i will have last payment on 7-1-12.

Mme Pinkerton
#25 - 2012-06-03 17:45:16 UTC
Devious One
Mask of Sanity
#26 - 2012-06-03 18:07:54 UTC
money is in the wallet, all is good. thank you for the payment Big smile
Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-06-04 06:55:15 UTC
Lee Anderson wrote:

Not a problem Lee.

Confirming that I received the 2nd interest payment.
karesuto
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2012-06-04 07:40:08 UTC
payment for morrosis as always
Tzeneth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-06-04 22:25:05 UTC
Confirming received June Payment
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-06-14 16:54:24 UTC
Arrowupdate and not a good one, my laptop got stolen 2 weeks ago, the day after i sent out payments..., and to add to that im homeless so no access to a computer other then public ones. so i will be unable to fulfill the last payment untell i get a new computer. I'm very sorry for this at least im updating everyone who has invested in me and puting out there im homeless... so 100k of users can see it.. anyways i will send out payments when im able to get a new comp.

ArrowNOTE: to all trolls don't fing troll me on this im not in the mood and to all the investors im sorry again and god bless.

Also for the investors u can evemail me for updates, my accounts paid for the next 15 days.

Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-06-15 01:10:53 UTC
Lee Anderson wrote:
Arrowupdate and not a good one, my laptop got stolen 2 weeks ago, the day after i sent out payments..., and to add to that im homeless so no access to a computer other then public ones. so i will be unable to fulfill the last payment untell i get a new computer. I'm very sorry for this at least im updating everyone who has invested in me and puting out there im homeless... so 100k of users can see it.. anyways i will send out payments when im able to get a new comp.

ArrowNOTE: to all trolls don't fing troll me on this im not in the mood and to all the investors im sorry again and god bless.

Also for the investors u can evemail me for updates, my accounts paid for the next 15 days.

Understood.
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-06-19 16:19:33 UTC
Thank you for understanding, i will get back on my feet hopefly soon but my account time is running out soon. so i will get on when i get the 1st avalable chance.

Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-08-14 16:56:52 UTC
I'm back, sense i had to leave EVE on a very short notice ( 1 hr ) and released my current RL issues, im back i will be paying back all share holders once i get the funds, i lost a lot of isk in the maket due too my short notice. To all my share holders i have not forgotten about are agreement.

P.S. I'm sorry for the very late reply and payments give me time and it will be repayed plus 10%.

Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-08-14 22:12:59 UTC
Good to see you're back Lee.
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-08-14 22:16:05 UTC
Arugas Koken wrote:
Good to see you're back Lee.

Thank you and im sorry again. but i will make it up.

Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-09-22 23:31:58 UTC
Any news?
Lee Anderson
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-11-08 11:06:34 UTC
Arugas Koken wrote:
Any news?

I'm officially back, just moved to cali, im working alot so i will work on eve aswell to get the isk made and returned in a timely matter i have not forgott

Previous page12