These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I'm Gallente, and I own slaves

Author
Edaine Numenor
Numenor Benevolent Holdings
#121 - 2012-06-04 19:31:56 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Edaine Numenor wrote:
Its all just one big liter box we live in here isn't it? Blink

Litter, not liter.

Thank you, correction made.

Liberating slaves wherever, whenever, and however I can.

Mekhana
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#122 - 2012-06-05 00:28:19 UTC
Thanks for creeping me out dude.

Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex! Sange por Sange! Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis. lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 

Kalem Thiesant
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#123 - 2012-06-07 08:08:42 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Owning slaves imparts as many duties as it does rights, and I doubt if a Gallente would understand this.

I take significant umbrage to this comment. I am a Gallentean and am fully aware of both my duties and rights as not only a Gallentean, but as a civilised, sentient being. I am not necessarily opposed to slave ownership if, as Mr. Aramaus states, he treats these slaves with respect and care. It could be argued, in fact, that Mr. Aramaus's slaves are not slaves at all, but serfs, or even employees. Any other form of what can be described as "slavery" is thoroughly unethical, especially those advocated by other, more violent groups.

My "right" to own slaves (if there truly is one) is far outweighed by my duty to both those slaves and the wider community, and no amount of racial difference between you and I, Mr. Blake, will change that. Despite what you may wish to be true, Gallenteans are no less civilised than you, and despite the propensity of many of our race to engage in acts that some would perhaps identify as being of dubious moral standards, we nevertheless remain the most democratically and politically advanced race.
Salena Ashera
#124 - 2012-06-07 08:46:26 UTC
Leto Aramaus wrote:
Quote:
You brought it up. I'm saying that I would be entirely happy with you losing your ability to continue to be a monster. I want to make you human, again.

You're a strange person Mr. Thessalonia, for something like that to make you happy... who's more the monster here I wonder.

I am proud to be the "monster" that I am, and take great pride in it. I would certainly never wish to be "human" again, I pity you who still considers himself one of such a base and primitive race. I also wonder at why you would believe that to be human is better than to be an evil, nearly immortal, god of the stars.... it's been quite fun for me so far.

I agree with Mr Tiberious, men like you should be given cranial controll implants to supress these vile urges. Or have there clones destroyed. Personally considering your obscene egotism and out right contemptable behaviour I think the latter is more appropriate.

Salena Ashera; Shandian Lu clan Mystic.

Math'ra Hiede
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#125 - 2012-06-07 12:43:58 UTC
I'm just going to add this to the list of things I find completely reprehensible about the pathetic Federation races.

This sick twisted **** doesn't deserve to be saved, I would rather see him and all his clones removed from their chambers, lined up and shot in front of him, one by one so he can watch himself die however many times before he himself is relieved of the twisted matter that is his brain.

And yes, I mean that this would mean his permanent and irreversible death.