These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Boobies, Brawn, and of course Bacon

Author
Linna Excel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-06-03 00:50:16 UTC
Since we need something new to talk about and the fact that TERA is the other MMO I'm playing right now, I think a lack of big breasts (for guys) and sexy guys (for girls) is hurting EVE. We could use some more diverse outfit options as well. I saw some clips for dust, but they don't show much to look at with those suits on. I hope we'll get more walking in station stuff soon that is game appropriate.

PS. Bacon is nice too.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#2 - 2012-06-03 00:51:34 UTC
you have bad taste in games.
Linna Excel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-06-03 01:00:01 UTC
Yeah, eve sucks. :p

Tera's combat is actually pretty fun and is better than most MMO's fighting systems out there.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#4 - 2012-06-03 01:03:23 UTC
The game is highly unoriginal and is hardly the first game to try that sort of combat system and flop.

Ever hear of Age of Conan?
Slow P Oke
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-06-03 01:11:38 UTC
Age of Conan is coming out soon! The combat system is amazing! It's going to be the WoW killer!
Jame Jarl Retief
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-03 01:43:02 UTC
I support this idea. If CCP put an Exotic Dancer you could buy at the NEX store, at double...or heck, TRIPLE the current max price, tons of people would still buy it. We're not even talking adult content here - strictly PG13.

HaxTis
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-06-03 01:45:08 UTC
Tera is for paedophiles.
Trin Xi
#8 - 2012-06-03 05:31:20 UTC
Linna Excel wrote:
Since we need something new to talk about and the fact that TERA is the other MMO I'm playing right now, I think a lack of big breasts (for guys) and sexy guys (for girls) is hurting EVE. We could use some more diverse outfit options as well. I saw some clips for dust, but they don't show much to look at with those suits on. I hope we'll get more walking in station stuff soon that is game appropriate.

PS. Bacon is nice too.

+1 to what Mr. Kidd was asking for in his sig. Would indeed like better than medium-sized.

Post with someone else's main™.

Haldor Rune
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-06-03 05:50:23 UTC
I won't lie, I clicked on the thread because of the title. I'm glad the content remained relevant to my interests.

Just, please. No anime/Korean **** (like TERA).
Dheeradj Nurgle
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-06-03 06:55:56 UTC
HaxTis wrote:
Tera is for paedophiles.

This
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#11 - 2012-06-03 07:34:06 UTC
HaxTis wrote:
Tera is for paedophiles.

Got a download link for me?

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Ituhata Saken
Killboard Padding Services
#12 - 2012-06-03 07:38:42 UTC
I'm partial to the green tanktop, but i need a better pair of pants to go with it, I'm not really digging the yoga pants with the neat degisn stripe and utility pants dont go well with it either. Do people wear jeans in the future? Jeans would be nice.

So close...

Sri Nova
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-06-03 07:58:37 UTC
I cant believe you forgot the wings .. we all need wings !
Vito Antonio
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-06-03 08:34:03 UTC
Linna Excel wrote:
TERA

I've heard that TERA is going to kill WOW. Confirm/deny?
sweetrock
#15 - 2012-06-03 08:35:34 UTC
Vito Antonio wrote:
Linna Excel wrote:
TERA

I've heard that TERA is going to kill WOW. Confirm/deny?

Not sure on that, but i can confirm that Eve will kill Eve
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-06-03 08:36:15 UTC
Tera is kinda boring but my high elf has nice jiggly boobs. As has been said by many sages before me, if I'm going to look at a toon for hours on end it had better be a good looking toon. ^_^
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Vito Antonio
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-06-03 08:40:35 UTC
J3ssica Alba wrote:
Tera is kinda boring but my high elf has nice jiggly boobs. As has been said by many sages before me, if I'm going to look at a toon for hours on end it had better be a good looking toon. ^_^

Do those boobs jiggle with platemail on?
If so I do not want to hear about that unrealistic game! Straight
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-06-03 08:43:34 UTC
Vito Antonio wrote:
J3ssica Alba wrote:

Do those boobs jiggle with platemail on?
If so I do not want to hear about that unrealistic game! Straight

I have no idea I'm a priest so I have cloth armor .. very little cloth, but armor nonetheless
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
sweetrock
#19 - 2012-06-03 08:47:46 UTC
Whats the monthly sub might give it a try
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-06-03 08:50:36 UTC
No idea my preorder 37 day sub + some extra days handed out because of server problems is still running. I might not re-sub to it though, Eve is way more interesting lol. At a guess its 12.95 euros or some such per month
12Next page