These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Custom Catagories in Item Hanger

Author
Dark Fodder
Cabbage Corp
#1 - 2012-06-03 07:31:05 UTC
If this has been posted already i do apoligeze.

What i think would like to see in Eve is a way we can make Custom Catagories in the Item Hanger, I know there is a Filter system but i like to slowly buy items for new ship builds or stockpile items when i see them cheap, but as a starter player i'm selling everything i don't need to make the ISK i need to buy Items that i want, I do shred/sell Items that i want without knowing untill i need them.

So what i would like to do is make a catagorie (eg: Do Not Sell) & put them in there so i don't loose them all the time

Thankyou

PS: My Spelling is Crap :)
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#2 - 2012-06-03 08:18:45 UTC
Dark Fodder wrote:
If this has been posted already i do apoligeze.

What i think would like to see in Eve is a way we can make Custom Catagories in the Item Hanger, I know there is a Filter system but i like to slowly buy items for new ship builds or stockpile items when i see them cheap, but as a starter player i'm selling everything i don't need to make the ISK i need to buy Items that i want, I do shred/sell Items that i want without knowing untill i need them.

So what i would like to do is make a catagorie (eg: Do Not Sell) & put them in there so i don't loose them all the time

Thankyou

PS: My Spelling is Crap :)

+1

Folders would be awesome, in the meantime though, have you tried using station containers?

I also use my corp assets folders, but that obviously only works in stations you have offices in.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]