These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

WTS **** Pure Perfect Rorqual pilot ****

Author
Centauri A
Research Industry Mining and Support
#1 - 2012-05-24 20:06:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Centauri A
For those who know what a Rorqual pilot does in O.O space, how valuable he is and how long it takes his expensive training.......Here is a perfect one !

Rorqual and its use..........

The Rorqual is a Capital-class mining support and deployment platform, conceived by CCP in 2007 to address the need for low-security and deep lawless-space (0.0) mining operations. Like other Capital-class vessels (apart from Freighters and Orcas), it cannot enter high-security systems.

With its ability to fit Capital Tractor Beams (which have a 200 kilometer range and 3000 m/s movement speed) and to compress ore and ice, it provides centralized mining support and transport. With the ability to carry several mining vessels and Jump Clones to a remote location via Jump Drive, its role as a mobile platform is unsurpassed. Providing gang bonuses is another branch of the Rorqual's usefulness, allowing a specialized pilot to provide the highest bonuses available to miners in the game.

Many corporations are reluctant to place such a valuable ship on the front line for a mining operation, unless defended by a sizable force. POS safe-spotting is a common practice where the Rorqual sits just inside a POS's shields, where it is available for bonuses and compression, but is not in immediate danger as it would be in the belts. Because of its ability to carry large amounts of ore in compressed form, it is often used as an intermediate transport when a Jump Freighter is not available.

Rorqual features:

Industrial Core, allowing Ore and Ice compression
Clone Vat Bay (only seen otherwise on Titans)
Capital-class tanking ability
Capital Tractor Beam
Corporate Hangar
Ship Maintenance Bay (Can be used to fit any ship on the field, but can only store Mining or Industrial vessels)
and much more. ................ (EvElopedia)

1) Can fly perfectly Rorqual, Orca Attention

2) Can give almost perfect Rorqual bonus inclunding Mining foreman Mindlink implant. Attention

3) Can compress all ABCM ore and all type of ICE Attention

4) Can jump to maximum range in light years with minimum fuels Attention

5) Can use Vat clone Bay for more than 10 characters immediately cloning transfer. Attention

6) Can fly any kind of freighters - Jump Freighters in just 28 days

7) Could be used as CEO for a small multiracial corporation up to 50 members.

8) More than 365 days of training and over 1.5 billion the cost of skill books.

skills:

Attention All CCP rules apply regarding the transfer of this character

......1 remap available Attention
......+3 Implants Attention
...... possitive wallet
.......no kill rights
.......no assets
.......will be in NPC corp the day of transfer

starting price : 10 billion

feel free to make me a nice B/O offer.

I reserve the right to cancel the selling at anytime
Nouwandi PT
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-24 20:13:41 UTC
5 B/O

Good luck with your sale!
Centauri A
#3 - 2012-05-24 20:16:23 UTC
Nouwandi PT wrote:
5 B/O

Good luck with your sale!

Thank you for the bump buddy
Centauri A
#4 - 2012-05-26 11:07:53 UTC
Blink
Centauri A
#5 - 2012-05-27 18:44:57 UTC
Blink
Centauri A
#6 - 2012-05-28 23:52:21 UTC
Blink
Adac Belani
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-05-29 05:50:36 UTC
I can do 7.5B
Centauri A
#8 - 2012-05-29 11:42:00 UTC
Adac Belani wrote:
I can do 7.5B

Thank you for your offer but starting price is 10 Billion

Sockey thesecond
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-05-29 15:54:43 UTC
Hey man thx for your in game mail, Will u be online in game today at all?
Centauri A
#10 - 2012-05-29 18:16:16 UTC
Sockey thesecond wrote:
Hey man thx for your in game mail, Will u be online in game today at all?

Please place your offer here in forums. This is an alt of an account that is in use mainly by my main.

Astrapis
Angels and Demons
#11 - 2012-05-29 18:23:53 UTC

10 bn
Centauri A
#12 - 2012-05-30 12:21:42 UTC
Astrapis wrote:

10 bn

thank you for your bid
Centauri A
#13 - 2012-05-31 21:53:48 UTC
Blink
Centauri A
#14 - 2012-06-02 14:16:20 UTC
Blink
Centauri A
#15 - 2012-06-03 09:34:18 UTC
Blink
Centauri A
#16 - 2012-06-04 07:33:51 UTC
Blink
Xereus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-06-04 08:14:05 UTC
Nice toon but cant see any freighter skill as advert says
Centauri A
#18 - 2012-06-04 09:35:30 UTC
Xereus wrote:
Nice toon but cant see any freighter skill as advert says

Dear Xereus.

advert says ANY freighter, jump freighter in just 28 days. Sorry if that was misleading for you, it wasn't on my intention. It is common sence that no one would be ever spend money and effort to train a pilot in all freighter types and by the other hand if you have been trained for freighter pilot already you need just 6 days - and not 28 as advert says- to be a jump freighter pilot.
So what the advert really wants to say is that you can be a jump freighter pilot of your choice in just 28 days (including the freighter training)

Taloness
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2012-06-04 11:28:02 UTC
Not intended to be a troll, I am interested but I want to make sure i'm looking at the right toon. It says perfect Rorq Pilot but Industria reconfig is at 4 and Capital indy is at 3 it also says perfect Orca but Indy Command is at lvl 4?
Centauri A
#20 - 2012-06-04 15:00:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Centauri A
Taloness wrote:
Not intended to be a troll, I am interested but I want to make sure i'm looking at the right toon. It says perfect Rorq Pilot but Industria reconfig is at 4 and Capital indy is at 3 it also says perfect Orca but Indy Command is at lvl 4?

Dear Taloness,

be sure that you are looking at the right toon. .....

1) When i say perfect Rorqual pilot i mean that if you buy him you can do anything a rorqual pilot can do. (compressing ore and ice, Jump from O.O space to Low space, give almost perfect rorqual Bonusses in fleet as he has all Leadership skills for that to lvl 5, you can use him as a platform for jump cloning up to 10 miners where ever you like even in pos, you can use tractor beams to collect your cans from great distance and you can fit fleet Assistance modules and modules necessary for his defence as well.
Since you got everything a rorqual pilot can do, for my perception is a perfect rorqual pilot. Cos i have seen many "perfect " Rorqual pilots on sale that either cannot compress Ore or cannot jump.

2) . About industrial configuration you don't need to have it at lvl 4 cos the difference in Heavy water consumption is nothing comparing the time you need to get it from lvl 4 to lvl 5. And it is useless to do that.

3). Yes capital indy is lvl 3 and that's why my advert says ALMOST perfect Rorqual bonus.

4) Orca and industrial command is a byproduct. Mainly this character is a Rorqual pilot.

....What is left for the buyer to do is to get Capital Industrial to lvl 5 and he has nothing else to do for this character ever again.
12Next page