These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

If you could trade plexes for Gonja

First post
Author
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#61 - 2012-05-31 16:43:49 UTC
Implying Implications wrote:
narcotic.


Narcotics are specifically the Opiates, of which cannabis is not a member of.

***

bongsmoke
Visine Red
#62 - 2012-05-31 16:44:01 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Nobody in the History of the World has ever died from or had an overdose from the use of cannabis.

Alcohol on the other hand..................

Now THAT needs excising from society IMHO. People drive on that crap.


This

x9000
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#63 - 2012-05-31 16:46:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
bongsmoke wrote:
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Nobody in the History of the World has ever died from or had an overdose from the use of cannabis.

Alcohol on the other hand..................

Now THAT needs excising from society IMHO. People drive on that crap.


This

x9000


I don't even wanna go into how alcohol has ruined the lives of so many friends back from High School. Thank God for cannabis.

And look no further than "The Alliance Panel" Fiasco for further proof. Alcohol had us ALL posting for days, thank you very much

Like they say in rehab..."Nobody crawls in on their hands and knees from a life ruined by pot." Words out of 2 rehab counsellors I know.

***

Maj Cullah
Doomheim
#64 - 2012-05-31 17:13:25 UTC
bongsmoke wrote:
Maj Cullah wrote:
bongsmoke wrote:
Maj Cullah wrote:
bongsmoke wrote:
eat,drink, and smoke


one of these things is not like the others
one of these does not belong

eat, drink = only affect you
smoke = affects you, and others, who may not be willing participants. and "closed doors" do jack ******* **** unless those closed doors are to a facility with a negative air pressure filtration system (ie it pulls air out of the inside so at all the breaches - windows, doors, etc it only pulls it and then passes it through a filter and exhausts it)

smoking affects others, smoking is an infringement upon the rights of others.

Eat it, snort it, inject it, rub it on your balls, cram it up your ass, stick it in your ear.. i don't care legally speaking (i reserve the right to consider you a moron and exercise my right to say so).

soon as you turn it into a gaseous form - and therefor subject others to your toxins - i have a legal problem with you.


So if I eat it instead of smoking, it's alright then? Your a hypocrite.


"hypocrite" - that word, you use it.. but i don't think it means what you think it means

if you eat it instead of smoking it then legally speaking i have no problem with it .. that should be legal. i still think you're an idiot for being a stoner, but i don't think it should be illegal to ingest in forms that don't affect others.

smoking it affects others, and thus should remain banned.


perhaps you should go sober for a day and read my posts again tomorrow when you aren't a drug-addled jackass and maybe then you'd understand what I'm saying.


http://www.cannabisculture.com/node/19473

Please educate yourself.


reading biased sources doesn't constitute an education, it constitutes groupthink.

if you want to make an argument cite an unbiased source.,
bongsmoke
Visine Red
#65 - 2012-05-31 17:27:00 UTC
Intelligent people can do their own research, do it yourself. While your at it, learn the terminology of "trolling". You will be ignored from here on.
Maj Cullah
Doomheim
#66 - 2012-05-31 17:35:01 UTC
bongsmoke wrote:
Intelligent people can do their own research, do it yourself.



there is a difference between can and should. you are trying to make an argument and that means the burden of proof rests on you. i am not going to do your work for you. name what you are trying to assert, and cite sources.

bongsmoke wrote:
While your at it, learn the terminology of "trolling". You will be ignored from here on.



ooh.. poor little baby.. did the big bad minmatar hurt your feelings? did he refuse to accept your bullshit and therefor make you want to close your hears lest you hear something that challenges your egotistical ideas of how the world works?
RomeStar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#67 - 2012-05-31 17:44:34 UTC
HELL YEAH! But I dont have too I just grow my own.

Signatured removed, CCP Phantom

Onyx Nyx
The Khaleph
#68 - 2012-05-31 18:00:09 UTC
RomeStar wrote:
HELL YEAH! But I dont have too I just grow my own.


You should grow some on that bold head of yours.

I kill kittens, and puppies and bunnies. I maim toddlers and teens and then more.

  • Richard (http://www.lfgcomic.com/)
Smokemaker
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#69 - 2012-05-31 18:05:25 UTC
I know of a close friend who exchanged an 1oz of some fine homegrown (white widow,seeds from europe) , for a 24 million skill point pilot. He then sold 1/'2 oz of his take and purchased several plexes... And is still playing a yr later. But he doesnt mine anymore... Said he smoked to much just sitting watching rocks shrink. So now he smoked and watches gates.... lol
sweetrock
#70 - 2012-05-31 18:15:01 UTC
its on gonja smoked it
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#71 - 2012-05-31 18:18:13 UTC
Maj Cullah wrote:

if you want to make an argument cite an unbiased source.,


And just what exactly are some of your favorite unbiased sources ? C'mon, there must be a ton of them.

***

Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#72 - 2012-05-31 18:20:31 UTC
Maj Cullah wrote:



ooh.. poor little baby.. did the big bad minmatar hurt your feelings? did he refuse to accept your bullshit and therefor make you want to close your hears lest you hear something that challenges your egotistical ideas of how the world works?


The amount of intelligent brainpower here is stupendous. Who exactly is egotistical. (?)

***

Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#73 - 2012-05-31 18:23:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Natsett Amuinn
Misanth wrote:
Dunno, where I come from, only people with issues smoke (insecure - cigarrettes, mental - weed). As much as I'm a nutter and got plenty of PLEX to spare, I still can't see smoking pot doing anything good for me whatsoever. Or anyone else, for that matter.


I have a condition that resembles MS, ALS, parkinsons, dystonia. Basically it's a twitch that just suddenly happend one day, it effects one half of my body, and is the same thing as a hiccup that never ends. I'm also losing my ability to walk.

I would have to disagree with your assumption that it doesn't do anyone any good.
I've been on a dozen different medications, some of which were some pretty nasty stuff. I only take clonazepam today, but it doesn't do much of anything other then help to "relax" me.

Suprisingly, marijuana is the only drug that actually reduces the twitching and makes the pain I'm in "bearable". It helps me to eat, doesn't make me sick to my stomach, has no ill side effects, doesn't make it impossible to take a ****, and wont polute the planet if I throw it away.
Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#74 - 2012-05-31 18:23:50 UTC
LOL a "dime"...classic. Sounds like a Cheech and Chong skit. I guess that lingo must still be in use somewhere.
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#75 - 2012-05-31 18:28:34 UTC
Maj Cullah wrote:

reading biased sources doesn't constitute an education, it constitutes groupthink.

if you want to make an argument cite an unbiased source.,



http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/58

tl;dr: And alcohol is number 1 overdose killer, and it's not even a part of "The War on drugs". Zero cannabis deaths or overdoses can be found.

***

Lucy Ferrr
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#76 - 2012-05-31 18:29:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucy Ferrr
Maj Cullah wrote:
bongsmoke wrote:
eat,drink, and smoke


one of these things is not like the others
one of these does not belong

eat, drink = only affect you
smoke = affects you, and others, who may not be willing participants. and "closed doors" do jack ******* **** unless those closed doors are to a facility with a negative air pressure filtration system (ie it pulls air out of the inside so at all the breaches - windows, doors, etc it only pulls it and then passes it through a filter and exhausts it)

smoking affects others, smoking is an infringement upon the rights of others.

Eat it, snort it, inject it, rub it on your balls, cram it up your ass, stick it in your ear.. i don't care legally speaking (i reserve the right to consider you a moron and exercise my right to say so).

soon as you turn it into a gaseous form - and therefor subject others to your toxins - i have a legal problem with you.


You better stop driving your car, because those gaseous toxins it releases offends me and I have a legal problem with you. Smoking marihuana doesn't create green house gases like burning fossil fuels. Your argument is about as dumb as you are, which is extremely. Maybe you should leave your Texas (No offense to the reasonable, cool-headed Texans.) trailer park and go see the world. Open your mind, expand your horizons son.
KrakizBad
Section 8.
#77 - 2012-05-31 18:33:40 UTC  |  Edited by: KrakizBad
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Maj Cullah wrote:

reading biased sources doesn't constitute an education, it constitutes groupthink.

if you want to make an argument cite an unbiased source.,



http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/58

tl;dr: And alcohol is number 1 overdose killer, and it's not even a part of "The War on drugs". Zero cannabis deaths or overdoses can be found.

Site owned by a weed legalization group...try again.

Quote:
CSDP favors decriminalizing the use of hard drugs and providing them only through prescription.

No way could this ever go wrong.
Skelf Scunner
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-05-31 18:34:03 UTC
Implying Implications wrote:
He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose parents had left for the weekend.

My friend Jes, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to.

Well, as was later recalled by some of the others at the party, he was pressured into smoking *********. He ended up smoking the entire pack of ********* cigarettes.

Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 999 for almost 10 minutes.

When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him.

The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC in his blood.

But I'm sure everyone here will deny my story and the fact that my friend died after smoking that illegal narcotic.


You would need a truck to carry a lethal dose of THC.

Its easier to overdose on chocolate. At least you could carry a lethal dose of that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol you will notice that no one has ever died from an overdose of thc. Ever

You are a liar, and not a very good one
Kunming
WiNGSPAN Delivery Services
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#79 - 2012-05-31 18:39:09 UTC
THC should only be consumed by adult personalities who can cope with the effects, both short term and long.

The real impact regular THC consumption has on your life, whether you are a noodle or superman, is that it will completely destroy your sense of responsibility. So, although I cant say I'm not using it from time to time, I don't support a legalization of the substance, but maybe broaden its medical use.

@OP: PLEX for Weed? LOL, Im suprised this thread hasnt been locked yet.. Dont discuss RL illegal activity on forums man!
Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#80 - 2012-05-31 18:40:23 UTC
Skelf Scunner wrote:
Implying Implications wrote:
He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose parents had left for the weekend.

My friend Jes, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to.

Well, as was later recalled by some of the others at the party, he was pressured into smoking *********. He ended up smoking the entire pack of ********* cigarettes.

Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 999 for almost 10 minutes.

When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him.

The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC in his blood.

But I'm sure everyone here will deny my story and the fact that my friend died after smoking that illegal narcotic.


You would need a truck to carry a lethal dose of THC.

Its easier to overdose on chocolate. At least you could carry a lethal dose of that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol you will notice that no one has ever died from an overdose of thc. Ever

You are a liar, and not a very good one


That guys funny. I smoked about the equivelant of an entire carton of cigarettes worth of marijuana in a sigle sitting. Afterwrards I spent about an hour throwing up everything I'd eaten in the last week.

But I"m pretty sure that had something to do with the case of beer and bottle of whiskey I drank in the process. The marijuana actually made it bearable.