These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

99mill SP Pirate looking for pirate corp in Minmatar space

Author
Kira Dax
Cerberus Incorporate
#1 - 2012-05-30 20:59:37 UTC
After some time out of the game due to RL situation i am now back in the game again.

I am looking for a pirate in minmatar space with laid back and easy going corp mates, there understand that there is a family out side eve there also needs attention.

I am skilled in many ship types from dreads, carriers down to tech 2 ship and others.
I have been around the block in my years of eve (Miner, mission runner, bounty hunter, 0.0 grunt and pirate)

I fly cap ships (dread, carrier),

I know how to follow commands and also able to be FC if needed.
But most importantly i have a good humor :) and is very social

If any questions please ask.
yopparai
ASTARTES CORP
Hashashin Cartel
#2 - 2012-05-30 22:02:14 UTC
Check us out We live in the Great Wildlands only a few short jumps to Rens.

Yopp
Kira Dax
Cerberus Incorporate
#3 - 2012-05-30 22:22:10 UTC
Sorry your corp is not what i am looking for.

But thanks for the offer
Kira Dax
Cerberus Incorporate
#4 - 2012-05-31 10:25:28 UTC
Bump
MR Senator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2012-05-31 18:29:52 UTC
We can offer:
- An active Community
- Small Gang Warfare - No Blobs, no CTAs
- NPC Missioning/Plexing/Ratting
- Black Op's , Carrier Drops
- A Good Time ;)
- Strong EU timezone, and some us
- Laid back attitude, Fun always to be had and no emo raging.

kb details

http://www.exm.killmail.org/
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#6 - 2012-06-01 13:28:04 UTC
I'll be straight with you - we're based in Gallente low sec. Saying that, I think we're pretty much exactly what you want.

We're a family friendly pirate corporation that's extremely active (most active PvP corporation in Eve according to lolBattleclinic). Short summary of what we do and who we are:

Most active player corporation in Eve (1000+ kills per month from <100 members)
Very well recognised low sec pirate corporation based in Gallente low sec
Almost no gate camping / station camping - 99% of our kills are acquired pro actively - we go out there and HUNT!
No blues.
Multiple roams daily, ranging from frigates up to Battlecruisers. Occasionally Battleships.
Flexibility - Whilst Shield BCs are our bread & butter, we're branching out into Armor HAC gangs (highly mobile, very high DPS, very good tanks), as well as swapping to Black Ops if we find a worthy target such as this.
Mature atmosphere.
Laid back leadership (no efficiency requirements, fly whatever you want, however you want) so no-one telling you not to do X or Y or Z. We're also amongst the active members of the corporation, both ingame and out of game.
Caring more about good fights than ganking people (very rare ECM usage, regularly flying outnumbered, without logi etc.)

More details if you want them, although feel free to contact me via EveMail (my ingame time is limited ATM due to RL)

Killboard link - last month we got over 1800 kills. That's 60 kills a day. Or 0.6 kills per day PER member. Where else can you find such activity?