These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

WTA Revenant Supercarrier

First post
Author
invester joe
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#41 - 2012-05-21 10:37:56 UTC
Fortunatly he doesnt own her and cant find a km... As you said they apparently dont exist lol =P
Doc Banshee
Quam Singulari
#42 - 2012-05-21 10:41:58 UTC
if you kill something with it, Im not interested.

Baron can have it then.
Twisted Girl
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2012-05-21 11:42:18 UTC
Lol who cares whatever it kills first...
Baron Holbach
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#44 - 2012-05-21 12:30:23 UTC
invester joe wrote:
Fortunatly he doesnt own her and cant find a km... As you said they apparently dont exist lol =P

lol not what i sayd... i just pointed out that as nobody never used it to kill something (or i haven't seen any km jet with Revenant in it) this change to make that one km is something that probably rise value of ship a bit (for some peps at-least)
invester joe
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-05-21 12:42:16 UTC
Singularity here we come lol... I dont intend to pew pew with this thing
Baron Holbach
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#46 - 2012-05-21 14:46:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Baron Holbach
Doc Banshee wrote:
if you kill something with it, Im not interested.

Baron can have it then.

:P
invester joe
Caldari State
#47 - 2012-05-21 18:18:08 UTC
btw I was referring to the individual who posted the vid... km's are treasures to be cherished deep in the bowels of your heart :P
invester joe
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-05-22 12:36:17 UTC
To the top
Cobbler Khan
Doomheim
#49 - 2012-05-23 11:27:54 UTC
To the top...
Baron Holbach
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#50 - 2012-05-23 22:16:17 UTC
Doc Banshee wrote:
retracted, looks like Mr blue has top bid with 63bn

im bit .. who has top bid now then?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1325654#post1325654
Mr Blue
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#51 - 2012-05-23 22:26:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Blue
Im p confused...whos bidding and whos not bidding in this thread:P (I am serious bidding tho) however its p annoying with people pushing prices up and bidding not beeing serious tho. 62b is def my upper limit(any higher and I will just sit this one out and wait for another)

also its like 6 days left
DirtyFrenchmen
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-05-24 02:57:37 UTC  |  Edited by: DirtyFrenchmen
Mr Blue wrote:
Im p confused...whos bidding and whos not bidding in this thread:P (I am serious bidding tho) however its p annoying with people pushing prices up and bidding not beeing serious tho. 62b is def my upper limit(any higher and I will just sit this one out and wait for another)

also its like 6 days left

I would guess you should sit this out then. Only 2 built in game = much more than 62B m8 m8 m8 o7

Free bump
Baron Holbach
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#53 - 2012-05-24 07:07:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Baron Holbach
Mr Blue wrote:
62b

70b

ie my bids are always real
invester joe
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-05-24 17:10:48 UTC
I have a friend who considered trading me a fitted titan for the revenant.

Up up up!
invester joe
Caldari State
#55 - 2012-05-25 22:44:12 UTC
To the top!
invester joe
Caldari State
#56 - 2012-05-28 03:57:05 UTC
to the top
invester joe
Caldari State
#57 - 2012-05-30 14:51:19 UTC
Auction closed. No sell as the reserve was not met. I will post another sale at a later date. Thanks for all the bids!
Mercfromabove
State War Academy
#58 - 2012-05-30 22:12:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Mercfromabove
2 bill

did not see auction end

o7
Twisted Girl
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#59 - 2012-06-06 18:38:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Twisted Girl
I think your overestimating the value of the ship heavly , unless you fit all DCU a nyx will out dps it.(and a nyx will all DCU will still out dps it) It got similar tank/ehp as a hel.(and thus can get instantly doomsdayed off the field right away, also its primarly shield tanked with all its flaws unless you wanna have half the ehp of a nyx)

The drone speed bonus is close to useless besides saving a few seconds of travel time if you for reasons should decide to engange a target 130km away.

And while it can carry 1 set of both fighters and fbs(which is its only really strong side) it needs 2 DCU to do similarish dmg as a nyx while having only 1 more high slot.

Its less vunerable to bombing runs but much more vunerable to gun focused defanging.

Also least and prob most important, there will be come revenants comming from incursion with time. So if this was like the only revenant in existant or 1 of very few in exist forever the "titan price tag" could be justificed. But this is a ship that simply will loose value and rareness as times goes on since more and more goes into production/market.

I offer 40b without faction fittings.
Master OlavPancrazio
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#60 - 2012-06-10 05:18:32 UTC
Twisted Girl wrote:
I think your overestimating the value of the ship heavly , unless you fit all DCU a nyx will out dps it.(and a nyx will all DCU will still out dps it) It got similar tank/ehp as a hel.(and thus can get instantly doomsdayed off the field right away, also its primarly shield tanked with all its flaws unless you wanna have half the ehp of a nyx)

The drone speed bonus is close to useless besides saving a few seconds of travel time if you for reasons should decide to engange a target 130km away.

And while it can carry 1 set of both fighters and fbs(which is its only really strong side) it needs 2 DCU to do similarish dmg as a nyx while having only 1 more high slot.

Its less vunerable to bombing runs but much more vunerable to gun focused defanging.

Also least and prob most important, there will be come revenants comming from incursion with time. So if this was like the only revenant in existant or 1 of very few in exist forever the "titan price tag" could be justificed. But this is a ship that simply will loose value and rareness as times goes on since more and more goes into production/market.

I offer 40b without faction fittings.

you seem to be missing the idea that the way incursions are right now no 1 is running them in high sec let alone lowsec so i dont see very many more entering the game unless ccp change some game mechanics
Previous page123