These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

What is the point of Nullsec to the casual player

Author
Selinate
#21 - 2012-05-29 02:17:51 UTC
You can use WH's to pop into null systems and have a bit of fun if you want to do it that way. Time spent doing this could go from anywhere to 10-15 minutes to get into the null system to hours of course, since it's random, but *shrug*
Ghazu
#22 - 2012-05-29 02:22:23 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Ghazu wrote:
same here i don't even log in unless jabber indicates that its all hands on dicks time supers tackled now now now now
i do like to participate on otec enforcement and irc abortions.

Oh. So you've done the 30 jumps with boat only to find the supers have left, leaving behind a POS to shoot...

after the 4/20 raiden supers massacre i will follow boat to hell or whereeva he truffles

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
Dock Workers
#23 - 2012-05-29 02:27:04 UTC
Ghazu wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Ghazu wrote:
same here i don't even log in unless jabber indicates that its all hands on dicks time supers tackled now now now now
i do like to participate on otec enforcement and irc abortions.

Oh. So you've done the 30 jumps with boat only to find the supers have left, leaving behind a POS to shoot...

after the 4/20 raiden supers massacre i will follow boat to hell or whereeva he truffles

I'm still blindly following the truffle pig hoping to find these fabled supers.

Nex apparatu5
Blackwood Co.
#24 - 2012-05-29 02:48:22 UTC
Karn Dulake wrote:

And by casual i mean

1. Someone who has responsibilities that supercede the game so that they cannot play for more than a few hours a week.
2. Someone who cannot have their life revolve around a computer game.

My thanks for your valuable contributions

Karn Dulake wrote:

I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion

*Facepalm*
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#25 - 2012-05-29 04:05:22 UTC
Asuri Kinnes wrote:
Aiwha wrote:
Karn Dulake wrote:
Moonasha wrote:
Fun? Like everything else in the game? You know it's a game right? And people play games for fun

I can see that my question went straight over your pretty little head.
Dont worry sweetie some men will be here soon who do understand the question

Casual nullsec player here, you're in highsec because you're a carebear, not because you don't play every day.

Good job of "Senior Recruiter".

not

I'm sorry, have I rejected you before?

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-05-29 13:47:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Asuri Kinnes
Aiwha wrote:
I'm sorry, have I rejected you before?

LOL & no...

Lol

For the OP - Don't know if you are serious or not, but from my reading/research, there *are* alliances/corps out there who will take the casual (or "more casual") player. It takes some reading and background checking, but they are out there.

That means that whatever your goals, there is probably something in 0.0 for you (and all the other casual players).

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#27 - 2012-05-29 14:20:41 UTC
Nullsec is a great option for the folks who have the time.

I tried it, and it wasn't to my tastes gameplay wise. Too much waiting around, and a complete unappreciation for industry types. Everyone should give it a go though as its supposed to be the ultimate gameplay option in this game.

I found that market/industry in high sec fits my actual lifestyle much better.

I wouldn't want to mess up nullsec though for those folks who enjoy it. I wish the nullsec folks would stop trying to screw up highsec gameplay though by the same token.
Greyscale Dash
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-05-29 14:24:51 UTC
Ana Vyr wrote:
Nullsec is a great option for the folks who have the time.

I tried it, and it wasn't to my tastes gameplay wise. Too much waiting around, and a complete unappreciation for industry types. Everyone should give it a go though as its supposed to be the ultimate gameplay option in this game.

I found that market/industry in high sec fits my actual lifestyle much better.

I wouldn't want to mess up nullsec though for those folks who enjoy it. I wish the nullsec folks would stop trying to screw up highsec gameplay though by the same token.

You guys try to mess up our nullsec every day to make yourselves safer.
Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-05-29 14:28:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Natsett Amuinn
Your definition of casaul frigging sucks man.

Holy ****, I have zero responcibility.
I'm shut in because I can't drive anymore and can barely walk.

I'm a welfare collecting pos, that sits home all day collecting your hard earned tax money, but I'm a very casual player. Lol
Lucy Ferrr
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2012-05-29 14:30:46 UTC
Amount of time to play a game is not what makes one casual or hardcore. It's about skills and mindset. There are plenty of part-time gamers in nul that make tons of isk and get tons of kills.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#31 - 2012-05-29 14:35:47 UTC
Nex apparatu5 wrote:
Karn Dulake wrote:

And by casual i mean

1. Someone who has responsibilities that supercede the game so that they cannot play for more than a few hours a week.

Karn Dulake wrote:
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion

*Facepalm*

U done got trolled

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-05-29 17:40:44 UTC
Natsett Amuinn wrote:
Your definition of casaul frigging sucks man.

Holy ****, I have zero responcibility.
I'm shut in because I can't drive anymore and can barely walk.

I'm a welfare collecting pos, that sits home all day collecting your hard earned tax money, but I'm a very casual player. Lol

You are my Hero and lt looks like you have achieved the American Dream.

Good luck to you sir and all who fly with you
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Khadann
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-05-29 18:12:37 UTC
I used to be in a small-midle size alliance in Null sec.

Because of huge alliances wining by the number (it's fine), we had to evacuate and come back to high sec for couple of weeks...
It has happend 3 times in a year Sad

moving all your stuff from poses and stations during a full week is not what i call casual, what do you think?
Because of this 'no fix home' feeling, i prefer not to play in 0.0 anymore. Sad but true :'(

Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#34 - 2012-05-29 18:59:30 UTC
Karn Dulake wrote:

And by casual i mean

My thanks for your valuable contributions

There is no point, ignore null.

For you there are litterally years worth of content before you get bored and need to think about null.

Nothing is mandatory, as much as each camp would like you to think it is their way or the highway it is in fact a massive game and you can do anything you want, including skipping parts of it.

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Previous page12