These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PROPOSAL: Inferno & Faction 1 year from now

Author
Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#1 - 2012-05-28 21:49:40 UTC
In further thought on making faction warfare count, and capsuleer actions actually matter, I was pondering the following:

I was thinking about the reduction of highsec stations idea. Maybe, with the mighty fires of Inferno and faction warfare, just maybe capsuleers can have an impact.

What if faction warfare actually changed the sov and sec status of systems? How about a few weeks of successful Matar warfare actually made Amamake into a .5 system and pushed the .4/.3 status further toward Amarr?

What if faction warfare squads could freely attack a standing highsec station and remove services that would eventually come back if the defending side came back to rep it?

I like the idea of faction warfare space changing and moving. I also like the idea of highsec wenches needing to rep their 12 stations in system or go somewhere else in order to refine or repair.

Non-faction enlisted people might be enticed to join faction warfare, if only to rep up a station that they need. While non-enlisted, they would still be afforded full CONCORD protection, but would also be unable to rep station services.