These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

CCP are you kidding me? Give me the old inventory system back!

Author
AllUrIskRBelongToMeToo
NuclearSpaceFishCapitalism
#1 - 2012-05-24 02:15:40 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Spitfire
Evil

At a POS, try to open a very verrrrry SPECIFIC lab, click it, click "access storage" and get a laggy list of EveRYTHING!!!!

Old system: Right click lab>select "access storage"> see the tabs of just that lab> do what I need to do and I am done.

New system: right click lab> select "access storage"> wait for laggy as **** inventory system to show a list of EVERYTHING at the POS, rummage around to find the right lab>see whats in the lab> finally do what I was there to do.

CCP, why do you insist on making things less user friendly? What assbackwards, goat loving nugget came up with the horrendously bad idea of clusterfucking everything's storage into one inconvenient window so that I have to see everything that I am NOT trying to look at before I can even find the exact structure that I want to use? Was simply selecting the object and clicking to access its storage to simple? Did it not make players work hard enough for it? Is it a new way to bore the hell out of players and punish them at the same time?

WHY? WHY would you do such an idiotic thing such as this?! Wheres the button to *snip* go back to the old system?
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-24 02:17:04 UTC
lol u mad?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-05-24 02:17:59 UTC
This must be a troll post because NPC corp players can't use POS.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-05-24 02:19:10 UTC
This is space. In space we say frack.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#5 - 2012-05-24 02:22:04 UTC
Be patient young Padawan. CCP is working on the POS and inventory issues. Check out the latest dev blog, perhaps you could even make suggestions on how to improve the inventory in the comments section.
Vyl Vit
#6 - 2012-05-24 03:52:17 UTC
You got a little droop goin' on there, doncha ma'am? Blink

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Galega Ori
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-05-24 03:57:24 UTC
you should edit your title before ccp dose it for you, and umad? Cool

CCP Eterne: Silly Player, ALL devs are evil.

General Freight
GIRLFRIEND SURF TEAM
#8 - 2012-05-24 03:59:28 UTC
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:

It's an alt, ******.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-05-24 04:00:57 UTC
General Freight wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:

It's an alt, ******.

So why should anyone listen to it?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Endeavour Starfleet
#10 - 2012-05-24 04:06:26 UTC
CCP is it not about time to either merge or start closing all these completely redundant "OH NOES I CANT ADAPT SO GIVE ME MAH OLD BACK NAO" Topics?

These topics are not helpful in the least.
Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-05-24 21:53:38 UTC
General Freight wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:

It's an alt, ******.

So why didn't you post with your main to start with?
AFK Hauler
State War Academy
#12 - 2012-05-24 22:03:58 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
Be patient young Padawan. CCP is working on the POS and inventory issues. Check out the latest dev blog, perhaps you could even make suggestions on how to improve the inventory in the comments section.

Comments were made in beta... Did something change and CCP is listening now?
Biff Rodgers
Un4seen Development
Sev3rance
#13 - 2012-05-24 22:08:40 UTC
So...
How long will it take for CCP to put the old inventory system back the way it was before the last big patch, go back to the drawing board on the test server and get it right before putting it out in production because it's quite apparent proper testing was not done and didn't listen to their customers to boot.
Captain' Jack Sparrow
#14 - 2012-05-24 22:09:37 UTC
AllUrIskRBelongToMeToo wrote:
Evil
WHY? WHY would you do such an idiotic thing such as this?! Wheres the button to unfuck eve and go back to the old system?

Agreed 100% Twisted
Talon SilverHawk
Patria o Muerte
#15 - 2012-05-24 22:11:26 UTC
A bit late out of the stalls there fella Lol

Tal

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#16 - 2012-05-24 22:19:54 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
This is space. In space we say frack.

We also say Frell. depending on how much we like muppets. And Dren.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

AllUrIskRBelongToMeToo
NuclearSpaceFishCapitalism
#17 - 2012-05-28 14:24:08 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
lol u mad?

holy ****, are you one keen bastard....Roll

To clarify for the mentally challenged, yes I am mad. The chance is absolutely ridiculous and absolutely necessary. Think about it, who ever asked ccp for something to make clicking an individual 'container' open every 'container' in the area all a once? Sure, we can shift+click each damn thing, but why ....why is that a necessity? What makes the change even more awesome is that it is now laggy as hell to open up anything in a well stocked hangar. What used to take a fraction of a second is now 15 seconds on average to open hangars in areas with lots of stuff in it.

CCP, you need to put your **** in drive cause it is stuck in reverse. This is the kind of crap that you need to be upgrading the game away from, not towards. The game is already a drag as it is, making it frustrating to do something as simple as looking into a hangar or pos structure is not going to help entertain the customer base, nor is it going to make it a smoother ride. It is just a sick joke.
Jafit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-05-28 14:27:01 UTC
Oh look, it's this thread again.
Mal Ishos
Steecey's Industries
#19 - 2012-05-28 14:27:27 UTC
AllUrIskRBelongToMeToo wrote:
The game is already a drag as it is

This is going to sound crazy, but if you truly believe this, maybe you should find something else to do?
Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#20 - 2012-05-28 14:29:39 UTC
The new inventory has filters you can set up...maybe that would help?
123Next page