These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Pirate ships BPO

First post
Author
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#21 - 2012-05-27 10:14:35 UTC
TheButcherPete wrote:
Are you complaining that someone who got very very fortunate has more isk than you? Grow up, there is always someone richer and someone poorer than you. Deal with it dude. Find a way to corner his/her market.

Shut up Pete, everybody knows you whine to nerf technetium all the live-long day.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Linistitul
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-05-27 10:20:35 UTC
All items acquired through bugs and exploits should be removed from players inventory... at least that's what CCP claims. But alas, they have a long history of dev favoritism (cough, T20 cough), bugs or exploits reported and left untouched for years (like the little POS exploit: http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=626).

So CCP, what's your position after all? Are those pirate ships BPO's items that players are free to keep or you're going to remove them since as you stated they are not suppose to be in game at all?
Lady Aja
#23 - 2012-05-27 10:25:17 UTC
Linistitul wrote:
All items acquired through bugs and exploits should be removed from players inventory... at least that's what CCP claims. But alas, they have a long history of dev favoritism (cough, T20 cough), bugs or exploits reported and left untouched for years (like the little POS exploit: http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=626).

So CCP, what's your position after all? Are those pirate ships BPO's items that players are free to keep or you're going to remove them since as you stated they are not suppose to be in game at all?

Only reason people findo ut about these things is because they cant keep thier stinking traps shut.

1x cynabal bpo = billions apon billions.

no way in hell i would tell anyone ngame if i owned a cynabal bpo.

thats as good as a vagabond bpo :)
where is my ability to link a sig properly CCP you munters!!
Linistitul
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-05-28 07:26:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Linistitul
Actually way better than a Vaga BPO, material cost for the Cynabal is negligible compared to Vaga, and Cyna is also more expensive.

If I am about to buy a Cynabal BPO I can keep it CCP? It will be considered an exploit? Will it be removed from my inventory?
Lady Aja
#25 - 2012-05-28 07:36:38 UTC
Linistitul wrote:
Actually way better than a Vaga BPO, material cost for the Cynabal is negligible compared to Vaga, and Cyna is also more expensive.

If I am about to buy a Cynabal BPO I can keep it CCP? It will be considered an exploit? Will it be removed from my inventory?

pretty much anythign thast ingame that wasnt ment to be will be removed. even if you bought it from another player.

I recal soemthign vaguly about a frigate that wasin the cargo hold of a ship called the cockroach or soemthign liek that. the ship was ;ater removed and gms only gave them owners two plexs or somethign stupid like that as compentsation.

bottom line.

if you get somethign thats extremely valuable. dont tell a soul. if it can be expooited aka build ships/mods. then do so...but do not tell a freaking soul.

loose lips sink ships.

imagine if you will. you get a imperial navy apoc bpo or a bpo for a maruader/hictor by mistake... you would be an idiot to tell anyone. once you tell some one. they tell two people. who inturn tell two people each. by the end of the day someone is screaming on forums for it to be removed.
where is my ability to link a sig properly CCP you munters!!
GM Lelouch
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#26 - 2012-05-28 11:51:35 UTC
Hey everyone,

There were a couple Cynabal BPOs in the game a few years ago but they were removed a long time ago. We just ran a quick query on our database upon seeing this thread to make sure everything was in order and there are no Cynabal BPOs in the game right now.

Most Cynabal blueprints currently available through contracts were bought from the Archangels LP store, there are also a handful of ME15 Cynabal blueprints which were gotten as a mission reward from the Angels epic arc. There might still be a few BPCs floating around which were copied from the BPOs a few years ago but I wasn't able to spot any upon taking a quick look at current contracts.

In any case, everything should be in order. Please don't hesitate to file a petition if you suspect foul play regarding pirate ship BPOs though, we'll be happy to take a look into the matter.

Best regards, Lead GM Lelouch CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | DUST 514

Jafit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-05-28 12:20:23 UTC
Pubbies gonna pub. Sperglords welcome to the 0wnzone, population: You

Big smileCoolLolRollBlinkPirateBear
Cutter Isaacson
DEDSEC SAN FRANCISCO
#28 - 2012-05-30 11:40:59 UTC
I just want a Rattlesnake BPO Big smile And though it may make me seem ignorant, where would I obtain a Rattler BPC from?

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." Elim Garak.

Antihrist Pripravnik
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-05-30 12:13:39 UTC
Cutter Isaacson wrote:
I just want a Rattlesnake BPO Big smile And though it may make me seem ignorant, where would I obtain a Rattler BPC from?

Guristas LP store. Venal is where you should go.
Previous page12