These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

PI in low sec

Author
Wolf Sasen
Doomheim
#21 - 2012-05-25 10:45:23 UTC
Can confirm all that - pulled up a command PIN from a planet in a 0.4 system preparatory to rebuilding in a 0.2 system nearby.

I'm in a corporation allied with the FW occupiers of both systems and got the same error.

Very annoying.
Ratchman
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-05-26 12:29:18 UTC
I can also confirm that. I am in the militia that owns a system, yet cannot create a new colony. Something's broken somewhere.
Teutonii
Viriette MicroLabs
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#23 - 2012-05-27 21:16:56 UTC
I've just discovered I have the same issue.

Tried to install a CC on a planet, the POCO of which belong to a corp and alliance I have positive standing with and on their other planets can successfully import and export.

This is a lowsec system in the FW zone so I'm guessing this is the cause of the issue.

Submitting a petition to go with the others.
Memitim Deuce
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-05-28 17:03:02 UTC
Same issue for me, definitely in a low sec system. Went to uproot my current PI configuration and dismantled a few of my planets, and then went to put command centers down on other planets in the same system and got the error message that I don't belong in the alliance that holds sovereignty or w/e.

I also filled a petition.
Wolf Sasen
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-05-31 07:44:27 UTC
Hmmm... might be fixed now.

Just checked back and dropped a command centre on my target planet.

Will build a little later tonight when I have some time but indications are positive.

Well done CCP.

Haffsol
#26 - 2012-05-31 12:44:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Haffsol
yesterday's patch notes:
Quote:
Planetary Interaction

Command centers can now, once again, be deployed in Factional Warfare systems.
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-05-31 13:19:04 UTC
somewhat related question: is there a way to find out who owns the POCOs in a system without running the game client?

I should buy an Ishtar.

Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-06-14 09:02:33 UTC
Daniel Plain wrote:
somewhat related question: is there a way to find out who owns the POCOs in a system without running the game client?

selfquoting because i really want to know

I should buy an Ishtar.

Pinstar Colton
Sweet Asteroid Acres
#29 - 2012-06-14 16:06:42 UTC
Not unless some out of game system harvests that information. I'm not sure if that is possible.

In the cat-and-mouse game that is low sec, there is no shame in learning to be a better mouse.

Previous page12