These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Do you know what this is!?

Author
Renan Ruivo
Hengetools Consumer Products S.A.
#1 - 2011-10-04 01:51:53 UTC
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9593/wallpaper697179r.png

Of course.. if it comes to your home then you're ****** anyhow...

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Vandy ColdStone
Doomheim
#2 - 2011-10-04 01:57:08 UTC
10 points for good share.
Myxx
Incredible.
#3 - 2011-10-04 02:04:05 UTC
i had one visit me once, i killed it with raid for wasps. its head fell off mid flight. i was happy.
Renan Ruivo
#4 - 2011-10-04 03:55:26 UTC
Myxx wrote:
i had one visit me once, i killed it with raid for wasps. its head fell off mid flight. i was happy.

You've got another thing coming... keep that in mind next time you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Cpt Placeholder
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2011-10-04 11:01:46 UTC
I think I had in total about 3 wasps come to my room to die. They're usually weak and exhausted when they arrive and on the next day, they lie somewhere curled up and motionless :(

Maybe I'll feed it the next time.
Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2011-10-04 11:37:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaalira D'arc
Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#7 - 2011-10-04 13:12:34 UTC
These critters are proof that either there is no god or she really really really hates us.
Renan Ruivo
#8 - 2011-10-04 23:53:39 UTC
Louis deGuerre wrote:
These critters are proof that either there is no god or she really really really hates us.

I'll bite.

"she"?

Vandy ColdStone
Doomheim
#9 - 2011-10-05 00:52:36 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I'll bite.

"she"?

Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2011-10-05 01:15:49 UTC
Just stick a half full jar of honey out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKBnQjRupc

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#11 - 2011-10-05 04:20:49 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I'll bite.

"she"?

:very amused

Your portrait is of one that looks like the type that would bite on that comment Lol

Slade

Renan Ruivo
#12 - 2011-10-05 05:07:22 UTC
Slade Trillgon wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I'll bite.

"she"?

:very amused

Your portrait is of one that looks like the type that would bite on that comment Lol

Slade

I still haven't got my answer.

Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#13 - 2011-10-05 08:31:39 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:

Sorry for the delay, timezone difference.

Looking at my life I can only conclude that our diety is moody, chaotic, whimsical and easily bored. Evilly toying with me like a doll and gently caring for me like a baby the next. This combined with my previous relationships force me to conclude that our diety is female.

So these days I worship the goddess Ishtar, as I think all modern god-like beings like Aphrodite and Mary are just reimaginings of her.
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#14 - 2011-10-05 15:30:32 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:

Yes. Yes I do. It is a wasp and it has come specifically to **** your world up.

And yes, your OP was funny. I just found the quotes I responded to to be even more funny.

Slade

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#15 - 2011-10-05 19:27:24 UTC

This one could be the goons new blob tactic support video.

Also at the 2:31-2:33 It looks like the mask from Vendetta pops in and out. That video must have been doctored just a tad.

Either way National Geographic does some top notch filming!

Slade
Renan Ruivo
#16 - 2011-10-05 19:31:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Renan Ruivo
Louis deGuerre wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

Sorry for the delay, timezone difference.

Looking at my life I can only conclude that our diety is moody, chaotic, whimsical and easily bored. Evilly toying with me like a doll and gently caring for me like a baby the next. This combined with my previous relationships force me to conclude that our diety is female.

So these days I worship the goddess Ishtar, as I think all modern god-like beings like Aphrodite and Mary are just reimaginings of her.

Hmm....

but then again we have p0rn, and women don't!?

stoicfaux
#17 - 2011-10-05 19:35:30 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I'll bite.

"she"?

If God was a guy, how many Guys-Who-Were-God would create a dude first?

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#18 - 2011-10-05 19:59:06 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I'll bite.

"she"?

If God was a guy, how many Guys-Who-Were-God would create a dude first?

Twisted

A male god who is gay?

Slade
Dunbar Hulan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2011-10-06 18:59:18 UTC
I used to get wasps in my command center all the time, I went out and got a pair of wasp eating Siberian Hamsters, never saw a wasp again after that.

** Manchester United - Paul Scholes= Genius**

Taedrin
Virtues Corporation
#20 - 2011-10-07 01:42:42 UTC
12Next page