These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

13.7 Mil Pilot LF Large and Active NullSec Corp/Alliance

Author
Kurama Bingyi
Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics
#1 - 2012-05-23 14:08:15 UTC
So check it.

I want to grow some balls and truly get into PvP and break away from my care-bear roots. I just recently came back after a six-month hiatus to find my previous corporation inactive. I'd like to start fresh (again) with a large, active corporation or alliance that owns sovereignty or, at the very least, a POS hidden in some NullSec system.

Here are my parameters.

• I'm not self-sustaining. This is both a blessing and a curse to those who take me in. When I start out, I might seem a little "beggy" (if that's even a word, lol) but I need help in getting myself started in earning ISK for myself. Ratting, industry, L4 missions - hell, anything that presents an opportunity to earn some ISK is welcome and would be great to have in a corporation. I may not be self-sustaining now, but give me enough time and I will be.
  • I want PvP. Now. I'm not expecting to be slapped in the face with constant fighting the minute I join a corporation, but as my main focus of getting into this game lied heavily in the PvP, I want this aspect in a corporation.
  • I'm not a corporation hopper. Most of the corporations in my Employment History either went inactive, were created by myself, or never offered the things I looked for in the game - constant PvE, PvP, ratting, sovereignty. That sort of shtick.
  • I'm not in a US/EU time zone, but I will be after June 1st. I'm currently living in South Korea, but I'm moving in the next week and a half to the States and will be around during active times.
  • No GoonSwarm. >:|

Some more information about my skills.

• I'm focused in Assault Frigates but have basic training of many ships up to T1 Battleships. Current training is focusing on getting a T2 fitted Drake for mission running. Ships I'm trained in (but cannot necessarily fly) are below.
  • I have little to no industry skills beyond mining and manufacturing.
  • I have some leadership skills trained.
  • I have some corporation management skills trained.

I really hope someone can take me in. I'm looking forward to the replies.

Ships I'm trained in.

1. Amarr Assault Ship
  2. Minmatar Assault Ship
  3. Gallente Battleship
  4. Amarr Battlecruiser
  5. Gallente Battlecruiser
  6. Caldari Battlecruiser
  7. Amarr Cruiser
  8. Gallente Cruiser
  9. Caldari Cruiser
  10. Gallente Strategic Cruiser
  11. Amarr Covert Ops
  12. Minmatar Covert Ops

"Nay," responded Kurama Bingyi, "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best."

Macks Artilius
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-24 03:07:05 UTC
PM sent.
Kurama Bingyi
Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics
#3 - 2012-05-24 04:14:40 UTC
I appreciate all of the in-game responses, folks, but I've found a corporation that suits my needs perfectly!

"Nay," responded Kurama Bingyi, "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best."