These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Increase in net worth.

Author
Wyke Mossari
Staner Industries
#1 - 2012-05-22 17:46:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Wyke Mossari
I've just noticed the new Inventory accounting system seems to have increased net worth (as reported via API in JeveAssets). There has been no notable change in values of key trade goods. So I'm wonder how. Has anybody worked out what is different, something must be being included that was previously excluded, any ideas?
Cutout Man
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-05-22 18:42:23 UTC
probably ship and mods value
Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putain
Remanaquie Federation
Meracom
#3 - 2012-05-22 19:03:19 UTC
Wyke Mossari wrote:
Has anybody else noticed that new Inventory accounting system seems to have increased net worth (as reported via API in JeveAssets) , in my case by about 12 Billion ISK. Has anybody notices this and been able to pick up where think are being included from that where excluded before?

You have billions of isk worth of items. Yea, it is noticed, thanks for sharing.
Aryth
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-05-22 19:06:24 UTC
Yes. Mine jumped a decent amount (150b+). I tracked it down. It boiled down to JEVE not pulling a lot of prices properly. PI/Topes/Faction Mods were especially bad. I went and fixed many of the values by hand and it was much closer. So JEVE was under valuing many many items.

Leader of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal.

Creator of Burn Jita

Vile Rat: You're the greatest sociopath that has ever played eve.

Marcus McTavish
Volcel Police
#5 - 2012-05-22 19:22:50 UTC
Just from the increase in mineral prices, ship prices have gone up. So if you owned a lot a random junk and stuff, it should have gone up.
Wyke Mossari
Staner Industries
#6 - 2012-05-22 21:21:48 UTC
Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putain wrote:

You have billions of isk worth of items. Yea, it is noticed, thanks for sharing.

That's hardly a surprise to or about most MD regulars.
Wyke Mossari
Staner Industries
#7 - 2012-05-22 21:25:04 UTC
Marcus McTavish wrote:
Just from the increase in mineral prices, ship prices have gone up. So if you owned a lot a random junk and stuff, it should have gone up.

I don't think explains it. This change was between this morning, and immediately after the patch. There wasn't any notable change in mineral prices.
Aina Sasaki
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-05-22 22:20:21 UTC
It seems reasonably accurate for me. Perhaps not exactly so, but certainly within a decent ballpark. :o

- Rei

P Seer
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-05-23 01:26:48 UTC
Five replies, and the only useful one is from a Goon? What is the world coming to?