These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Do the devs who design these upgrades even play the game!

Author
Rex Garvin
Off-World Mining
#1 - 2012-05-22 16:07:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Rex Garvin
I dont want a single f.... window!! I need to be able to move my ore into Orca corp bay or Item bay without having to open windows everytime I go thru a gate or land in a station. I tried pinning my windows but this does no good. If I could pin the windows where I want them and they open in the same location then this would be a great upgrade. The way it is now sucks.
Danfen Fenix
#2 - 2012-05-22 16:16:06 UTC
Last I heard they used to...but players didn't like the problems caused by the fact that they did play the game P
Mark Androcius
#3 - 2012-05-22 16:18:59 UTC
Danfen Fenix wrote:
Last I heard they used to...but players didn't like the problems caused by the fact that they did play the game P

Nobody ever told them to leave Jove space, they could just do their stuff there and test EVERYTHING, without interfering with actual players.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#4 - 2012-05-22 16:21:53 UTC
I'm sure they checked that it isn't have bugs.

Being annoying to use isn't a bug it seems Smile

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Rex Garvin
Off-World Mining
#5 - 2012-05-22 16:22:22 UTC
Mark Androcius wrote:
Danfen Fenix wrote:

Nobody ever told them to leave Jove space, they could just do their stuff there and test EVERYTHING, without interfering with actual players.

Asume you are always wrong if a woman hears you or not!!
Touchingcloth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-05-22 16:22:59 UTC
Danfen Fenix wrote:

Only because you can't tank DEV
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#7 - 2012-05-22 16:23:08 UTC
Between threads telling the Devs to play the game, and threads telling them to not play the game, I'm pretty sure they're all pretty confused. People should form a consensus and just stop whining.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Rex Garvin
Off-World Mining
#8 - 2012-05-22 16:29:48 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Between threads telling the Devs to play the game, and threads telling them to not play the game, I'm pretty sure they're all pretty confused. People should form a consensus and just stop whining.

Its called playing on the test server!
Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
#9 - 2012-05-22 16:29:51 UTC
Shift-click on item in the list.
Opens new window.

Dam that was hard, next you should complain about CCP is updating EVE grafics, how dare they to improve the game.
Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#10 - 2012-05-22 16:51:30 UTC
Danfen Fenix wrote:

Think that has a lot more to do with the fact that they cant seperate in game loyalty with out of game loyalty.

I love it when ppl go "theyre not gonna risk their job to give in game friends stuff"

lol oh the innocents

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#11 - 2012-05-22 17:02:46 UTC
Alrione wrote:
Shift-click on item in the list.
Opens new window.
Too bad it doesn't solve anything.
Quote:
how dare they to improve the game.
Removing functionality and reducing efficiency does not qualify as “improving” the game.