These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Late USTZ Looking for Established Indy/PvP Corp (Multiple Accounts)

Author
Sour Apple
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-05-20 00:27:23 UTC
Veteran player returning to the game and looking for a fresh start. I am looking for a unique blend of industry and pvp. Elite killboard-stat-requirement corps should probably look elsewhere. My activity is limited (family, career, etc), however, I am looking for an active, fun corp to respark my interest in the game. I have multiple accounts and a blend of combat, logistic and industry alts that I bring with me. 0.0 corps prefered, but will entertain all offers.
Zefyros
Ashfell Celestial Equilibrium
Ashfell Federation
#2 - 2012-05-20 00:47:16 UTC
HI Sour

I can honestly say you are what we are looking for and we are what you looking for.

We are an indy corp with a great setup. Our offer will for sure get your interest and i really recommend you to check our recruitment post below

There you will find what we offer you and of course what we are up 2

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=105604&find=unread

cheers
Suga Momma
Fleetworks
#3 - 2012-05-20 19:33:10 UTC
Daniel Rosen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-05-20 20:36:55 UTC
Star of David started out initially as a missioning and industry corp. We gathered like minded pilots together to enjoy the game as it should be. We'd sit back, munched 'riods, shot rats, shared wins and losses. Now, even after moving into null sec, we still strive to keep the same ideals since the founding of the corp. Right now, we are working to expand our industry options null sec's larger selection of ores as well as utilizing our new PoS for BPO research, expanding our industrial strength in hopes of one day becoming a large industry powerhouse. Here is what we can offer to you:
-Null sec corp (with all the benefits of nul sec)
-Paid mining ops with Orca support
-Lvl1-5 missions (if you chose to stay in high sec)
-PvP Training
-Newbie Friendly
-Self-sufficient corp
-An enviornment to foster growth oppurtunities and to ensure everyone has a safe place to enjoy the game.
Note:
-While our name my indicate otherwise, we are not religiously affiliated.
-10 mil SP preferred!
If there is any questions, please direct it to any of the directors or join our pub, Star of David Recruitment , for more information.
- You may also post an applicatoin in Eve chatter
Macks Artilius
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-05-21 03:11:44 UTC
Sour Apple wrote:
Veteran player returning to the game and looking for a fresh start. I am looking for a unique blend of industry and pvp. Elite killboard-stat-requirement corps should probably look elsewhere. My activity is limited (family, career, etc), however, I am looking for an active, fun corp to respark my interest in the game. I have multiple accounts and a blend of combat, logistic and industry alts that I bring with me. 0.0 corps prefered, but will entertain all offers.

Late US? Circus is active across the US and AU timezones, so that sounds pretty ideal. We've definitely got the industry - PVP blend going on; being on the edge of space we make most of our own gear on-site, and are frequently raided by goons and pets, so you'll not go wanting for fights. Logi alts are always welcome; we have a logi replacement program which means you can PVP for cheap if that's what you want to fly.

Give me a buzz if you're interested.
Der Morder
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#6 - 2012-05-21 03:29:36 UTC
AetomHaert Mother
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-05-21 04:08:17 UTC
o there are a lot of bad eve corps, I know, I have been in them. Why don't you join one that isnt.

So, we do a lot of stuff. Our focus is currently 0.0 pvp with a little bit of white hat antiganker and low sec antipirate shenanigans. We have a worm hole that we are making some isk and in with our wh branch as well as all the normal goodies. Ship replacement, good fcs with complete concept gangs formulated to get fights, and win them. all logistics can be handled by corp, so you don't need to worry about moving your stuff. Recruitment thread can be seen here: [url]http://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7025[/url]
Sour Apple
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-05-21 05:15:27 UTC
Bump to thank the interested parties so far. I'm not looking to make a quick decision, so please feel free to continue to post here or message me in game. I look forward to talking to some more people about thier corps.
DrunkenOne
Burning Napalm
Northern Coalition.
#9 - 2012-05-21 14:16:24 UTC
We are a 0.0 PVP corp with a long history of 0.0 warfare.

Arrow 0.0 Sov and Stations - fully upgraded space & outposts
Arrow Soldiers of New EVE alliance
Arrow Space in The Kalevala Expanse
Arrow Experienced leadership, ex-TRI, ED, RZR FCs
Arrow Long lineage of 0.0 warfare in COW, BYRN, SYS-K etc.
Arrow Capital heavy, 30+ active capitals/super capitals
Arrow Daily PVP with corp / alliance / blues
Arrow Take part in the great fleet battles of EVE, as well as constant roaming PVP!
Arrow Corp Ships and ship programmes
Arrow Capital and Supercapital Placement schemes

Recruitment Currently open for:
- 25M SP minimum requirement for PVP'ers Attention
- Limited recruitment for industrialists to help run corp projects Attention

For more info join the ingame-channel: UNSOL pub

or contact DrunkenOne or Diamond VI ingame

http://unsolgaming.com/kb

http://unsolgaming.com/