These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

36mil SP Jack of All Trades Looking for Sov or WH Corp

Author
Commander TGK
The Deep Space Armada
#1 - 2012-05-21 02:31:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Commander TGK
This is something I have posted before but a corp tried to scam me when I was looking to join, I was none too happy and took a break.

I've done it all, pvp corps, pve corps, wormhole corps, 0.0. Been everywhere and done everything.

I can fly hulks, interceptors, HACs, Proteus with all skills to 5, Tengu with t2 heavies, Rattlesnake with all shield skills to 5, I have tech 2 heavy drones, tech 2 medium hybrids, heavy interdictors, and a thany if I bother to buy the skills.

Shoot me a mail ingame or reply here with opportunities.

My current preference is a large sov holding corp with at least a station or two. I'm absolutely up for PVP and home defense when I'm available, my timezone is MST. I am mostly in it for the isk, I need to be in a good position to make it. (Wormhole corps are also an option, very familiar with WH mechanics and used to live out of a C6)

Also concerning vent, I work from home and I am not able to hang out on vent most the time, I will absolutely join vent for OPS, but I don't have the option to be in it all the time. So tight vent requirements will not work for me.

( I like large scale PVP, bring it on)

(Small corps need not reply, I am looking for a powerful alliance/corp to settle into)

Please do no PM me in game, I will contact you if I like your eve mail or forum reply, I don't want 100 small corps pm-ing me. Thanks.
Macks Artilius
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-21 02:47:36 UTC
Hmm, well we're definitely small in terms of members actually active at the moment; that's why we're recruiting. Alliance is big (#4 largest) however, so let me know if you're willing to consider us anyway.

Have station, ABC ores in the belts, low truesec, frequent PVP ops, pretty good local market prices. You obviously know what you're doing so I'll end the spiel there. Let me know if you're interested.
Theodore Lascaris
Outside Context Problem.
#3 - 2012-05-21 02:58:26 UTC
Hey mate, I'd love to have a chat with you in-game some time! Feel free to check out our recruiting post (linked in my siggy) and convo me in-game anytime. Hope to hear from you soon!

BEWBS

Commander TGK
The Deep Space Armada
#4 - 2012-05-21 03:25:20 UTC
Thanks for the replies so far! Keep em coming!
AetomHaert Mother
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-05-21 04:08:09 UTC
o there are a lot of bad eve corps, I know, I have been in them. Why don't you join one that isnt.

So, we do a lot of stuff. Our focus is currently 0.0 pvp with a little bit of white hat antiganker and low sec antipirate shenanigans. We have a worm hole that we are making some isk and in with our wh branch as well as all the normal goodies. Ship replacement, good fcs with complete concept gangs formulated to get fights, and win them. all logistics can be handled by corp, so you don't need to worry about moving your stuff. Recruitment thread can be seen here: [url]http://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7025[/url]
Daniel Rosen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-05-21 07:22:09 UTC
Star of David started out initially as a missioning and industry corp. We gathered like minded pilots together to enjoy the game as it should be. We'd sit back, munched 'riods, shot rats, shared wins and losses. Now, even after moving into null sec, we still strive to keep the same ideals since the founding of the corp. Right now, we are working to expand our industry options null sec's larger selection of ores as well as utilizing our new PoS for BPO research, expanding our industrial strength in hopes of one day becoming a large industry powerhouse. Here is what we can offer to you:
-Null sec corp (with all the benefits of nul sec)
-Paid mining ops with Orca support
-Lvl1-5 missions (if you chose to stay in high sec)
-PvP Training
-Newbie Friendly
-Self-sufficient corp
-An enviornment to foster growth oppurtunities and to ensure everyone has a safe place to enjoy the game.
Note:
-While our name my indicate otherwise, we are not religiously affiliated.
-10 mil SP preferred!
If there is any questions, please direct it to any of the directors or join our pub, Star of David Recruitment , for more information.
- You may also post an applicatoin in Eve chatter
Commander TGK
The Deep Space Armada
#7 - 2012-05-22 03:38:59 UTC
Thanks for all the replies so far, I am currently working through the application process with a corp. Fly Safe!