These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

LETS KICK THE GOONS OUT OF OUR UNIVERSE

Author
Easthir Ravin
Easy Co.
#81 - 2012-05-17 18:22:51 UTC
What...wait...you can have THREE names?

IN THE IMORTAL WORDS OF SOCRATES:  " I drank WHAT?!"

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#82 - 2012-05-17 18:24:19 UTC
The war against the Goons is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
-Che Guevara
A charismatic leader will arise and unite the bears against the Goons. No? Then how about, Someone will arise and create a Down with Goons mailing list?

Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#83 - 2012-05-17 18:51:11 UTC
Easthir Ravin wrote:
What...wait...you can have THREE names?

Dude you're so 2010.
Nefertiri Ra'apharo
Mabad Ilhba Alasw'd
#84 - 2012-05-17 19:42:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Nefertiri Ra'apharo
Ok I'll join your little rebellion, but Let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me -- I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.

http://thatsyogarbage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/shoot-first-han-solo.jpg
Zakuak
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#85 - 2012-05-17 20:35:00 UTC
CancerOF EVE wrote:
SeaBassSA wrote:
tl:dr

give me a break, stop using ur stupid codes

Aaaah this is best! I....I can't stop lol'n
Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#86 - 2012-05-17 20:45:44 UTC
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#87 - 2012-05-17 20:58:26 UTC
Malak Dawnfire wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L8ByreRfUo

Goons never fight fair. Cry

Blobbing is the way to go.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Katja Faith
Doomheim
#88 - 2012-05-17 21:03:12 UTC
"Goonie alt starts another Goonie thread on GD; news at 11"

Yawn. CAOD is that way... ------>
LittleTerror
Illuminated Foundation Trust
#89 - 2012-05-17 22:38:53 UTC
*yawn*
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#90 - 2012-05-17 23:44:23 UTC
as it was in the begining, so is it now, and ever shall be; Goons without end.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#91 - 2012-05-18 00:00:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Antisocial Malkavian
wow this isnt locked yet
O.o

Am I wrong in thinking that linking chatlogs is forbidden? and WTF with all the forum ganking -.-

CancerOF EVE wrote:
here we go :)

and no, Goons are the only corp in the game that is allowed to charge real life currency to join the corp. Deal with it.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
Dock Workers
#92 - 2012-05-18 03:51:48 UTC
Orzo Torasson wrote:
I've never been scammed by a Goon because I am capable of using simple common sense, but I am on this bandwagon because I am sick of listening to DBRB's goddamn dog while I'm trying to determine which of his orders are actually orders, and which one are about to be immediately rescinded in the next breath.

Kick Goons.

And how boring would that fleet be without DBRB? I like his stories too. Shocked

:srsbusiness: fleets make me sad in the pants.

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#93 - 2012-05-18 04:20:10 UTC
No More Heroes wrote:
Orzo Torasson wrote:
I've never been scammed by a Goon because I am capable of using simple common sense, but I am on this bandwagon because I am sick of listening to DBRB's goddamn dog while I'm trying to determine which of his orders are actually orders, and which one are about to be immediately rescinded in the next breath.

Kick Goons.

And how boring would that fleet be without DBRB? I like his stories too. Shocked

:srsbusiness: fleets make me sad in the pants.

DBRB stories Shocked

Capable of taking down POSes, stations and even supercapitals. They are our titan counters.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

CancerOF EVE
Doomheim
#94 - 2012-05-18 11:18:08 UTC
ok the victims in this scam have just sent me a mail about deleting this post. COME ON dont be so pathetic ! Stand up like a man!Evil
Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#95 - 2012-05-18 15:33:01 UTC
CancerOF EVE wrote:
ok the victims in this scam have just sent me a mail about deleting this post. COME ON dont be so pathetic ! Stand up like a man!Evil

How the hell is this thread still open O.o

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#96 - 2012-05-18 15:49:10 UTC
have the goons been kicked out yet?

SmileBig smileLolBig smileSmile
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#97 - 2012-05-18 16:39:00 UTC
Morganta wrote:
have the goons been kicked out yet?

SmileBig smileLolBig smileSmile

Not yet according to the influence maps...

Cpt Roghie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2012-05-18 16:47:58 UTC
Yay.. obligatory "omg wtf goons" thread of the day.

This could be fun.

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#99 - 2012-05-18 17:30:19 UTC
These are folks who like pissing in peoples gameplay to see if they'll cry. Their stated purpose in other games I've seen them in was to "wreck" those games for everyone.

The Goons must be just loving all the crying they've generated.

It's not like CCP is going to ban them, though. Goon's found their home here in EvE, a game that encourages this stuff.
EvilweaselSA
GoonCorp
Goonswarm Federation
#100 - 2012-05-18 17:43:59 UTC
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:

and no, Goons are the only corp in the game that is allowed to charge real life currency to join the corp. Deal with it.

the hilarious part is when people find out that's actually not true and are out $10 as well