These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goonswarm: They are doing something with Ice and Oxytopes

First post
Author
Jita Alt666
#441 - 2011-10-03 07:07:24 UTC
Why are you so bitter at goons Apostle?

They are just a group of players in an internet spaceship game. Not even a bunch of good players just a bunch of players who do dumb stuff for fun. Lead by a guy who wants nothing more than to see his name in big lights in the sky.

I can understand mocking, I can understand irritation, but I can't understand your incessant need to keep going on and on. Your passion for the cause appears as strong as Martin Luther King Jnrs
Mika Morse
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#442 - 2011-10-03 07:21:30 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Good to hear!!

I am sure kb's will be nicely padded by the time you've chewed through a few thousand Russian bots.

They got Oxygen Isotopes after all...

No?! Wot?

I don't think you get it. We *like* the Russians.

(Plus, we don't speak moon languages, so when they complain in local we can't enjoy it the way we do when pubbies cry.)
The Apostle
Doomheim
#443 - 2011-10-03 07:23:41 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:

They are just a group of players in an internet spaceship game. Not even a bunch of good players just a bunch of players who do dumb stuff for fun. Lead by a guy who wants nothing more than to see his name in big lights in the sky.

I can understand mocking, I can understand irritation, but I can't understand your incessant need to keep going on and on.

I've said earlier most Goons are actually OK dudes... If only they'd stop being sheep.

And this >>

"we're cornering the Oxy market" << Really?

"killing bots....." << Really?

So what about the Russians? If you're going to do it, DO IT. Nope. Instead...

Soft targets in empire. Mmmmm... Bad boys.

Maybe I'm just able to seperate "good times for the guys" from Mittens "buff my ego" BS. Dunno?

Quote:
Your passion for the cause appears as strong as Martin Luther King Jnrs

So Martin didn't swallow the Goon BS either? Don't know him. Caldari?

You asked man. Smile

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Jita Alt666
#444 - 2011-10-03 07:25:05 UTC
Mika Morse wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Good to hear!!

I am sure kb's will be nicely padded by the time you've chewed through a few thousand Russian bots.

No?! Wot?

(Plus, we don't speak moon languages, so when they complain in local we can't enjoy it the way we do when pubbies cry.)

Hmm I wonder which of the frequent goon posters in this thread has an alt named Mika Morse.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#445 - 2011-10-03 07:28:28 UTC
Mika Morse wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Good to hear!!

No?! Wot?

Yes, you're quite right. Financial arrangements do that to a fella.

Oh Gosh. Wait?!!!?

Did I just say that out aloud?!

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Jita Alt666
#446 - 2011-10-03 07:28:47 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Jita Alt666 wrote:

I can understand mocking, I can understand irritation, but I can't understand your incessant need to keep going on and on.

I've said earlier most Goons are actually OK dudes... If only they'd stop being sheep.

And this >>

"we're cornering the Oxy market" << Really?

"killing bots....." << Really?

So what about the Russians? If you're going to do it, DO IT. Nope. Instead...

Soft targets in empire. Mmmmm... Bad boys.

Maybe I'm just able to seperate "good times for the guys" from Mittens "buff my ego" BS. Dunno?

Quote:
Your passion for the cause appears as strong as Martin Luther King Jnrs

So Martin didn't swallow the Goon BS either? Don't know him. Caldari?

You asked man. Smile

Yep. Yep. Yep. I get it. I think most eve players who look around understand your viewpoint. Saying it once a day should be enough though? Once every 45 minutes makes me excited to see a thread growing - only to find its the same guy saying the same thing. You are creating a false thread economy- neigh even growth of bubble like proportions in some threads.
Duncan Kennedy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#447 - 2011-10-03 07:29:16 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:
Mika Morse wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Good to hear!!

No?! Wot?

Hmm I wonder which of the frequent goon posters in this thread has an alt named Mika Morse.

Me. I mean, did you really think that outing someone who mocks Apostle, likes Russians, and calls you a filthy pubbie as a goon alt was insightful?
Jita Alt666
#448 - 2011-10-03 07:34:29 UTC
Duncan Kennedy wrote:
Jita Alt666 wrote:
Mika Morse wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Good to hear!!

No?! Wot?

Me. I mean, did you really think that outing someone who mocks Apostle, likes Russians, and calls you a filthy pubbie as a goon alt was insightful?

I would suggest that who ever it was - was to busy **** posting to realise they were using their PI farming alt when they tried to be witty in a terrible thread. Don't try with Solo around though he will slice open your abdomen for that sort of behaviour.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#449 - 2011-10-03 07:43:44 UTC
Quote:

Yep. Yep. Yep. I get it. I think most eve players who look around understand your viewpoint. Saying it once a day should be enough though? Once every 45 minutes makes me excited to see a thread growing - only to find its the same guy saying the same thing. You are creating a false thread economy- neigh even growth of bubble like proportions in some threads.

Funny that. I called Goons to account on what I considered (and still do) a serious EULA stumble (i.e. a Goon policy), it was a full- tilt, warts and all and pulled some great points from A LOT of non-Goonies that saw it for the same poor judgement and bad spirit I did.

What did Goons do at the behest of their fearless leader?

they....... "created a false thread economy- neigh even growth of bubble like proportions "

ne'er the truth ever escaped a Goons lips in 30 pages.

I'm returning the favour.

Jita Alt666
#450 - 2011-10-03 07:46:09 UTC
I would like to think I am helping blow your bubble a little bigger.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#451 - 2011-10-03 07:47:36 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:
I would like to think I am helping blow your bubble a little bigger.

Nothing I love more than having my bubble blown.

If this is your "alt" how good's your main Blink

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#452 - 2011-10-03 07:51:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Ladie Harlot
The Apostle wrote:
I called Goons to account on what I considered (and still do) a serious EULA stumble (i.e. a Goon policy)

Haha you're dumb and your callout thread was locked by CCP. Also, Mittens telling Goons they aren't responsible for policing CCP's EULA is not a EULA violation and only the most delusional paranoid would think it is.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Bucket of Come
#453 - 2011-10-03 07:53:08 UTC
came expecting goons circle jurking abouting killing barges. got exactly that 10/10
The Apostle
Doomheim
#454 - 2011-10-03 07:57:30 UTC
Ladie Scarlet wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
I called Goons to account on what I considered (and still do) a serious EULA stumble (i.e. a Goon policy)

Haha you're dumb and your callout thread was locked by CCP.

lolz. ofc it was. What else could they do? Hard place and a rock I think it's called.

tbh. Went way longer than I thought it would. You guys came in far too late.

And yeah. Dumb as. Can't argue with a Goon can ya? Too many metagame toys for you guys to play with.

Love Ya!!

Are we still on for next Saturday?

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#455 - 2011-10-03 08:28:01 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:

I can understand mocking, I can understand irritation, but I can't understand your incessant need to keep going on and on. Your passion for the cause appears as strong as Martin Luther King Jnrs

He's more of a Louis Farrakhan type of guy really.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Psychophantic
#456 - 2011-10-03 08:31:09 UTC
Ladie Scarlet wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

Haha you're dumb and your callout thread was locked by CCP. Also, Mittens telling Goons they aren't responsible for policing CCP's EULA is not a EULA violation and only the most delusional paranoid would think it is.

Thread made sense.

Goons stating that their community is of more importance than any game or alliance, hence their policy of not reporting fellow community members. When CCP employees also belong to that community which places itself above and beyond EVE then questions will be raised.

Enter goon sperging, and rather than any attempt at moderation the thread is locked for going off topic as a result.

The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#457 - 2011-10-03 08:48:29 UTC
Ladie Scarlet wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

that thread was hilarious, particularly because the op quoted one of endie's updates as 'me', then he sperged when it got locked despite being a misattribution

~hi~

Pastachick
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#458 - 2011-10-03 08:52:18 UTC
:sun:
The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#459 - 2011-10-03 10:17:15 UTC
i might have wandered off course into an amarr system just to get my fill of unimpeded slaughter

don't tell anyone but it felt so good

~hi~

Sin Easts
#460 - 2011-10-03 10:36:02 UTC
I must admit I am a bit lazy to read trough 23 pages, could someone please tell me if a real drama is going on or it's just goons trolling?