These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goonswarm: They are doing something with Ice and Oxytopes

First post
Author
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#421 - 2011-10-03 05:05:56 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Take out The Mittani's Iraf's kills and waddya got - they lost more Whelpcats than that in a single bombing run... (LMAO)

WelpCANES, you festering pubbie moron.

And if you want to talk about Goons and Bombers, ask the Delve Blob about how well their games worked over the weekend when they tried to take the Freeport.

(Protip: When bombing, your entire bomber wing needs to be using the same bombs, or they blow each other up and do absolutely nothing.)

But this is seriously off topic and you should be ashamed of breaking the forum rules like that The Apostle. I believe we were talking about how the horrible goons were picking on the poor defenseless Ice Miner Bots?
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#422 - 2011-10-03 05:09:35 UTC
Mara Rinn wrote:

XS02 and SD00021 XINGSUI are still happily mining away. The only attempts against that exhumer have been from clueless goons.

If they bother you so much you can always take them out yourself?
The Apostle
Doomheim
#423 - 2011-10-03 05:10:30 UTC
Xython wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Take out The Mittani's Iraf's kills and waddya got - they lost more Whelpcats than that in a single bombing run... (LMAO)

WelpCANES, you festering pubbie moron.

And if you want to talk about Goons and Bombers, ask the Delve Blob about how well their games worked over the weekend when they tried to take the Freeport.

(Protip: When bombing, your entire bomber wing needs to be using the same bombs, or they blow each other up and do absolutely nothing.)

But this is seriously off topic and you should be ashamed of breaking the forum rules like that The Apostle. I believe we were talking about how the horrible goons were picking on the poor defenseless Ice Miner Bots?

Geez you guys are gullible. ROFL.... Here puss puss.....

And errrrr. I was absolutely on topic. I was genuinely querying where all the kills are?

If you take out Mittens kills you guys have failed sooooooooooo bad that it makes you look stupid. Makes Mittens look even more stupid that he has to step in and do it for you!

Where are the stats? What have I missed?

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#424 - 2011-10-03 05:10:43 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
a goon posts a lot? wow, man, that's deep

If a goon posts in the forest does anyone read it?

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#425 - 2011-10-03 05:23:03 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Ptraci wrote:
Solo Drakban wrote:
https://killboard.goonfleet.com/shrugged.html

More complete and constantly updated statistics than were previous posted.

Where are the losses? I mean you have to admit it's kind of embarrassing getting Concorded and not even killing those Macks, but go on, show us the losses too. I know there was at least one...

MAJOR campaign that one!!!

What were Goons hoping to acheive with this?

Did I miss some stats?

Looking a bit like "Eve shrugged"......

What the **** is a Whelpcat?
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#426 - 2011-10-03 05:25:51 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
If you take out Mittens kills you guys have failed sooooooooooo bad that it makes you look stupid. Makes Mittens look even more stupid that he has to step in and do it for you!

The point? Basic math classes?

From September 26th, which is when the Goonswarm Federation directorate began testing fits to today, there have been a total of 560 Mackinaws, Hulks, Retrievers, and Covetors killed and posted to the goonswarm federation killboard. 26 pages, 20 kills per page, for Mining Barges, Exhumers, and Capital Industrial Ships.

How are the prices for the various miner ships btw? To say nothing about buying Brutixes (Brutixi?). I imagine Jita's a very fun place to be right now.
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#427 - 2011-10-03 05:26:41 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:

It's a Welpcane with a really hip fake afro on the front. Disco style, you see?
EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#428 - 2011-10-03 05:28:20 UTC
Xython wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:

Oh, I figured he was regurgitating yet another ****** ship name from the famous River "I don't know how to fit a curse" Ini
Munesous
Angry Wombats
#429 - 2011-10-03 05:29:17 UTC
Mara Tessidar wrote:
And, uh, we kinda use mumble

ventrilo was so 1990s

Interesing sig, but there is no "H" in Wumpus.
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#430 - 2011-10-03 05:29:47 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
Xython wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:

Oh, I figured he was regurgitating yet another ****** ship name from the famous River "I don't know how to fit a curse" Ini

I keep thinking The Apostle is Riverini's sock puppet alt, but his avatar actually looks somewhat cool, which would preclude Riverini's influence.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#431 - 2011-10-03 05:47:51 UTC
Xython wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

From September 26th, which is when the Goonswarm Federation directorate began testing fits to today, there have been a total of 560 Mackinaws, Hulks, Retrievers, and Covetors killed and posted to the goonswarm federation killboard. 26 pages, 20 kills per page, for Mining Barges, Exhumers, and Capital Industrial Ships.

How are the prices for the various miner ships btw? To say nothing about buying Brutixes (Brutixi?). I imagine Jita's a very fun place to be right now.

Errr... I took the data from the link supplied. https://killboard.goonfleet.com/shrugged.html

Is that where we look or not?

And err. cough, correct me if I am wrong. Didn't Helicity's stunt pull more than 1200?

Didn't have much of an effect after about 2 weeks.

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#432 - 2011-10-03 05:54:08 UTC
Try actually going to the killboard, Riverini.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#433 - 2011-10-03 06:11:46 UTC
Xython wrote:
Try actually going to the killboard, Riverini.

Nope.

Zag "The Pet" Dull already tried the PL angle.

Nel Gardier
Time Sync
#434 - 2011-10-03 06:23:03 UTC
Warning! Thread is in danger of failing to deliver.

Needs moar market manipulation and less wang strangulation.
Basileus Volkan
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#435 - 2011-10-03 06:31:39 UTC
Nel Gardier wrote:
Warning! Thread is in danger of failing to deliver.

Needs moar market manipulation and less wang strangulation.

If you look anything like your Avatar, you can strangle my wang any time. Cool
Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#436 - 2011-10-03 06:37:44 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
If they bother you so much you can always take them out yourself?

I was merely recommending that if Goons want to run ice harvesting bots, it would be better to do it when it's not so obvious.
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#437 - 2011-10-03 06:44:43 UTC
Xython wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

560 is just what goons have killed, it doesn't even take into account what has been killed by TEST and the rest of the cluster****. I can confirm that Everyshore and Essence are now nearly devoid of ice minersPirate, I went out looking for more ganks tonight and found a lone covetor and that is it lol
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#438 - 2011-10-03 06:45:39 UTC
22 pages?

Well, the Goons won this campaign at least.
Jita Alt666
#439 - 2011-10-03 06:48:02 UTC
So are goons VFKing these systems up with roaming gangs and scouts watching every Icebelt?
The Apostle
Doomheim
#440 - 2011-10-03 06:56:19 UTC
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
Xython wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

560 is just what goons have killed, it doesn't even take into account what has been killed by TEST and the rest of the cluster****. I can confirm that Everyshore and Essence are now nearly devoid of ice minersPirate, I went out looking for more ganks tonight and found a lone covetor and that is it lol

Good to hear!!

I am sure kb's will be nicely padded by the time you've chewed through a few thousand Russian bots.

They got Oxygen Isotopes after all...

No?! Wot?