These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Dear CCP

Author
Graic Gabtar
The Lemon Party
#21 - 2012-05-17 08:11:21 UTC
If not a troll this is the best thread today by far.
Ituhata Saken
Killboard Padding Services
#22 - 2012-05-17 08:16:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Ituhata Saken
So, you were crushed by my sister corporation, the Ebony Cross Crusaders. They obviously run the pvp side of things.

So close...

R3aliti
GV Dark Roast Ground Coffee
#23 - 2012-05-17 08:27:08 UTC
LOL

As far as corp assets 80 Billion corp isk and another 780 Billion in assets - after all, "all in game assets anfd isk are the posession of CCP" selling or tradeing the for RL assets are strictly fotbibben. So our assets will simply sease to exist when our accounts are terminated - which I am sure will happen as soon as accounting receives the notification - even if I traded then to you, the transfer would be deleyed.. So never mind with the "can I have your stuff" it will not exist very shortly.

R3
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#24 - 2012-05-17 08:37:05 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
So our assets will simply sease to exist when our accounts are terminated
No, your assets will still exist as long as the holding bodies do — be it characters or corporations. You have to disband the latter and biomass the former for the stuff to be gone.

Until you do, no matter the transfer delay, your items can be traded. So hand them over.
Zoe Athame
Don't Lose Your Way
#25 - 2012-05-17 08:39:36 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
LOL

As far as corp assets 80 Billion corp isk and another 780 Billion in assets - after all, "all in game assets anfd isk are the posession of CCP" selling or tradeing the for RL assets are strictly fotbibben. So our assets will simply sease to exist when our accounts are terminated - which I am sure will happen as soon as accounting receives the notification - even if I traded then to you, the transfer would be deleyed.. So never mind with the "can I have your stuff" it will not exist very shortly.

R3

It's not forbidden to give me everything for free.

I'm not giving you anything in return. I lied about testing your theory.
knulla
Doomheim
#26 - 2012-05-17 08:45:14 UTC
perhaps your mining bot needs an update?

[u]Malice Redeemer[/u] - "Post if you are unsubing over the new inventory"  Posted: 2012.05.23 01:39

lol

Florio
Miniature Giant Space Hamsters
#27 - 2012-05-17 08:59:43 UTC
How can you possibly have been playing EvE so long and have failed to learn

(a) not to bring butthurt onto the forums
(b) to have a thicker skin
(c) it's probably, truly, your fault. Aggress a can? Take a look at the logs.
JamesCLK
#28 - 2012-05-17 09:19:53 UTC
The consequences will never be the same again...
Roll

-- -.-- / -.-. .-.. --- -. . / .. ... / - --- --- / . -..- .--. . -. ... .. ...- . / - --- / ..- -. -.. --- -.-. -.- / ... - --- .--. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--. / ... - --- .--.

Gorki Andropov
I Dn't Knw Wht You Wnt Bt I Cn't Gve It Anymre
#29 - 2012-05-17 09:24:37 UTC
How you like them GV Dark Roast Ground Coffee beans?
Samillian
Angry Mustellid
#30 - 2012-05-17 09:26:56 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
This post is directly to CCP if any of you other Forum Gods have any Smart Ars comments do not bother adding then, as you are just another player that has not yet been screwed by CCP with it's multiple Mcjob petition replys or the ever famous - it is that way by design - go away.

This was a system/programming failure on the part of CCP however there will be massive reasond that this happened none of them will be the fault of CCP - Thus the cancilation of my accounts.

Thank You in Advance CCP

R3

If you didn't want "Smart Ars" (thats arse by the way) comments you should of filed a petition and left it at that rather than broadcasting your problem across this forum.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

R3aliti
#31 - 2012-05-17 09:34:12 UTC
Oh Well,

We be gone - from a game that we have played and supported for the last 8 years.

It is NO Longer the game we started playing.

F You CCP

knulla
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-05-17 09:35:37 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
Oh Well,

We be gone - from a game that we have played and supported for the last 8 years.

F You CCP

be honest, no one mines for 8 years without botting or going crazy. you will be "missed"

[u]Malice Redeemer[/u] - "Post if you are unsubing over the new inventory"  Posted: 2012.05.23 01:39

lol

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#33 - 2012-05-17 09:37:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
R3aliti wrote:
This is a good thing.

Btw, I don't need all your stuff — I can settle for the ISK. Just hand it over.
Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-05-17 09:38:19 UTC
R3aliti,

On behalf of the GoonSwarm Federation, we wish you well.

Actually on second thought, no one cares.
Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2012-05-17 09:44:01 UTC
close to a trillion in assets (which I doubt) and you're moaning about an orca

this is grand

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

R3aliti
#36 - 2012-05-17 09:48:27 UTC
So yes I an am 58 year old CRAZY person who just about dieed a year ago and EVE is my ONLY life because I can not get out of this chair - does that make you happy? I am so disgusted with my ONLY entertainment is that I will now be satusfied with the sound of the medical equipment humming in the background keeping me alive . Never Mind it would be better for me to look out the windoe at a bird or squiral passing by.

R3\
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2012-05-17 09:52:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Cannibal Kane
R3aliti wrote:
So yes I an am 58 year old CRAZY person who just about dieed a year ago and EVE is my ONLY life because I can not get out of this chair - does that make you happy? I am so disgusted with my ONLY entertainment is that I will now be satusfied with the sound of the medical equipment humming in the background keeping me alive . Never Mind it would be better for me to look out the windoe at a bird or squiral passing by.

R3\

Agreed... it seems eve is a bit much and somebody in your state needs to relax and take it easy.

So... Do the right thing, feel good about sending your isk my way. This will support my ability to blow up as many ships as I can while I'm in eve. Without the added stresses of PVE to support it, since PVE might just end my EVE for me as well if I have to do it to support what I like.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#38 - 2012-05-17 09:53:10 UTC
check your security status log, if you got concorded it should show you why

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#39 - 2012-05-17 10:14:32 UTC
R3aliti wrote:

Wel just maybe you should quit. This is about the 20th time something like this has happen to us in the last 8 years. Sooner or later it will also happen to you - maybe you should quit early.

R3

It would seem that pigeons learn faster than you do. I think it's just CCP's way of keeping miners on their toes. Watch the skies!

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#40 - 2012-05-17 18:48:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Pak Narhoo
You know dear OP (I don't know if you are still reading this but it may be helpful for others) it occurred to me a few hours ago that if you had phrased your original Op differently you even may have found some sympathy here, like for example:

Quote:
Title: Dear CCP

Subtitle: I love you , been here for 8 years but...

Message body: I think I need some help to understand this. You see, we where (under the Goons radar) mining peacefully when suddenly Concord shows up and blows our Orca out of space for no reason I can think of. To make things even more strange the rest of the fleet get disconnected with only the Orca pilot still around looking at his/ her wreak mumbling, wtf, wtf?

To make things worse those disconnected could not log back in because of several errors like in the launcher and server status giving a 'unknown' error.

So my question here ( I already filled a nice and polite petition in game) is, has anyone else has this happen to him/ her and do you maybe know what went wrong on my side?

PS: I want to warn you that I may start to ramble a bit further on about my disabilities but I fully realize that those have nothing to do with what happened to me in game. So please ignore me on that matter.

Anger gets you no where. And if you really quit over this minor bump in the road, good luck finding something better.
Previous page123Next page