These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Dear CCP

Author
R3aliti
GV Dark Roast Ground Coffee
#1 - 2012-05-17 06:59:01 UTC
**** YOU !!!!!

We are are out mining a scan site and suddenly out of nowhere for NO reason CONCORD swoops in and blows up our Orca, Tthen suddenly all members of the gang are disconnected. leaving only the Orca pilot sitting there looking at the wreck of the Orca. No one can log back in - mutliple laucher errors and server status:UNKNOWN This sucks swamp water.

**** You - my 3, 8 year old accounts will not be renewed.

R3 - VERY ANGRY
Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-05-17 06:59:53 UTC
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#3 - 2012-05-17 07:01:48 UTC
Lol Humour.

I have a distinct feeling I'm going to love the details of this story.
Lexmana
#4 - 2012-05-17 07:04:08 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
**** YOU !!!!!

We are are out mining a scan site and suddenly out of nowhere for NO reason CONCORD swoops in and blows up our Orca, Tthen suddenly all members of the gang are disconnected. leaving only the Orca pilot sitting there looking at the wreck of the Orca. No one can log back in - mutliple laucher errors and server status:UNKNOWN This sucks swamp water.

**** You - my 3, 8 year old accounts will not be renewed.

R3 - VERY ANGRY

All I can get from your post is that you started playing EVE to early, I mean you must have been 4 or maybe 5 years old.
Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-05-17 07:05:20 UTC
Even CONCORD is joining hulkageddon? Nice.
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#6 - 2012-05-17 07:06:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Dradius Calvantia
O my... so much grief over an Orca?

Edit: Wouldn't this be wonderful if this is how CCP deals with mining bots form here on out? Just Concordoken them.
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#7 - 2012-05-17 07:06:36 UTC
Confirming goons now control concord and all their insta-poppy goodness. Smile

Did the orca pilot accidentally put drones on a yellow wreck or something?
I know of someone that did this and a certain orca was repossessed by the space cops.

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Orzo Torasson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-05-17 07:09:22 UTC
I would tell you to petition it and get all your stuff back with no harm done, but instead I will relax in here and watch your incredible clueless butthurt for a while.
R3aliti
#9 - 2012-05-17 07:15:07 UTC
This post is directly to CCP if any of you other Forum Gods have any Smart Ars comments do not bother adding then, as you are just another player that has not yet been screwed by CCP with it's multiple Mcjob petition replys or the ever famous - it is that way by design - go away.

This was a system/programming failure on the part of CCP however there will be massive reasond that this happened none of them will be the fault of CCP - Thus the cancilation of my accounts.

Thank You in Advance CCP

R3
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#10 - 2012-05-17 07:15:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Pak Narhoo
This is actually quite funny! Lol

I just sooo can see it happening, you're peacefully mining, humming a Lady Gaga song then out of nothing: WHOOS! down one Orca and the rest of the gang disconnects ... LolLolLol
Kriegman
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-05-17 07:16:58 UTC
Orzo Torasson wrote:
I would tell you to petition it and get all your stuff back with no harm done, but instead I will relax in here and watch your incredible clueless butthurt for a while.

The logs show nothing ! And yes I can confirm, CONCORD is now working for GSF. We got all the tech and someone needs to pay their salaries.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#12 - 2012-05-17 07:25:04 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
This post is directly to CCP if any of you other Forum Gods have any Smart Ars comments do not bother adding then, as you are just another player that has not yet been screwed by CCP with it's multiple Mcjob petition replys or the ever famous - it is that way by design - go away.

This was a system/programming failure on the part of CCP however there will be massive reasond that this happened none of them will be the fault of CCP - Thus the cancilation of my accounts.

Thank You in Advance CCP

R3

Well what do you want us to do about it? Are we all supposed to quit too?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

R3aliti
#13 - 2012-05-17 07:32:32 UTC

Wel just maybe you should quit. This is about the 20th time something like this has happen to us in the last 8 years. Sooner or later it will also happen to you - maybe you should quit early.

R3
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#14 - 2012-05-17 07:38:07 UTC
Maybe you should figure out what you're doing wrong. Nothing even remotely similar has ever happened to me and going by your statistic, it should have done so 12 times by now…
R3aliti
#15 - 2012-05-17 07:51:51 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Maybe you should figure out what you're doing wrong. Nothing even remotely similar has ever happened to me and going by your statistic, it should have done so 12 times by now…

ROFLMAO - NEXT = You
Zoe Athame
Don't Lose Your Way
#16 - 2012-05-17 07:59:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoe Athame
Please contract all of your assets to me so I can see if they get blown up when I fly them.

Oh, and your isk too so I can buy more orcas to test your theory.
Sang-in Tiers
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-05-17 08:02:27 UTC
Post in general section saying people shouldn't reply and also quit the game.

0/10
adam smash
Department of Gub'nent Welfare
Harkonnen Federation
#18 - 2012-05-17 08:06:25 UTC
Can I please have your stuffz, I will make sure to use all funds to try to gank the concord that ganked you.
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-05-17 08:07:04 UTC
Your gangmembers are conspiring against you!
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#20 - 2012-05-17 08:09:41 UTC
R3aliti wrote:
ROFLMAO - NEXT = You
Not really, no.
123Next page