These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Intenaki Otatop
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4401 - 2012-05-17 01:35:41 UTC
Ilah Gruhbarn wrote:
Reload page of fail.

Looks like you went a bit too far. Like you couldn't be satisfied until you had tweaked every single facial feature somehow. I suppose if you're trying to look like a sleazy space-asian criminal you'd get 6.5/10.
BoSau Hotim
Uitraan Diversified Holdings Incorporated
#4402 - 2012-05-17 01:41:03 UTC  |  Edited by: BoSau Hotim
Just need some drool coming from your mouth and it might finish off the look your going for... 5/10

I'm not a carebear... I'm a SPACE BARBIE!  Now... where's Ken?

Finn Emannuel Otatop
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4403 - 2012-05-17 01:53:58 UTC
BoSau Hotim wrote:
Just need some drool coming from your mouth and it might finish off the look your going for... 5/10

Lol kinda went back on your original post didn't you!

... I like your avatar, mainly because it reminds me of an actress. Can't quite remember who she is, but she's in my head. Kinda looks like an intergalactic lawyer. But like most people I think you've fallen into the trap of taking advantage of the availability of tattoos... far too many of those things going around, if you ask me careful use of shading does more to make a face and it's features interesting than a tribal tattoo. 7.5/10.
BoSau Hotim
Uitraan Diversified Holdings Incorporated
#4404 - 2012-05-17 02:06:44 UTC
Finn: original post was for the guy before, but Intenaki beat me to it...

My avatar reflects the changes in my char who started off as VERY noob and naive, so when I changed it to this I still wanted to keep the essence of who she is... my corpies get it. No shadows because she doesn't have that in her char.,.. yet

I think your avatar is nearly perfect the way it is, original pose and excellent lighting.. can't figure out what your thinking.. 9/10

I'm not a carebear... I'm a SPACE BARBIE!  Now... where's Ken?

Awarmingcoat
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4405 - 2012-05-17 02:55:50 UTC
2/10 would not bang
God's Apples
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#4406 - 2012-05-17 02:58:07 UTC
Awarmingcoat wrote:
2/10 would not bang

You are just so ugly it gives me the creeps looking at that face. 0/10

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX

Cynter DeVries
Spheroidal Projections
#4407 - 2012-05-17 05:32:39 UTC
[God's Apples] Lee Van Cleef, is that you? 7/10 (additional point for mild resemblance)

Cynter's Law of feature suggestion: Thou shalt not suggest NPCs do something players could do instead.

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#4408 - 2012-05-17 06:19:33 UTC
An obvious *Look at my boobies* avatar. However, unlike most you seem to have payed attention to your face as well, making her stand out amongst the boobies crowd. 7/10

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#4409 - 2012-05-17 06:21:09 UTC
Jandice Ymladris wrote:
An obvious *Look at my boobies* avatar. However, unlike most you seem to have payed attention to your face as well, making her stand out amongst the boobies crowd. 7/10

You look happy and I like a happy girl.

8/10
Aerethir El-Kharisti
#4410 - 2012-05-17 07:01:04 UTC
Malak Dawnfire wrote:

Happy family reunion?

With great power comes great electricity bill.

Intenaki Otatop
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4411 - 2012-05-17 07:13:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Intenaki Otatop
Aerethir El-Kharisti wrote:
Malak Dawnfire wrote:

Happy family reunion?

I actually like yours alot. Didn't expect to say that much on this thread. It looks like you put about 50% more time than most people do into their characters, like you were energetic enough to get your nose, features and proportions just right. Most avatars seem to have the same adonian, perfectly proportioned features of the starter faces with just a few different hairstyles, eye colours or tattoos added on. Don't know if you really did put all of that effort in, but it's a great look.

You look like a pseudo-forgotten commander of some light Imperial Guard regiment from WH40K which has been overlooked by the successor to their KIA commander based out of another planet in the system for over a decade.

I don't know if it was on purpose, and knowing EVE players you're probably gonna tell me you hardly put any effort at all into it, but for the possibly accidental quality of your avatar i give you 8.5/10.
Aerethir El-Kharisti
#4412 - 2012-05-17 07:23:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Aerethir El-Kharisti
Intenaki Otatop wrote:
Malak Dawnfire wrote:

Happy family reunion?

I actually like yours alot. Didn't expect to say that much on this thread. It looks like you put about 50% more time than most people do into their characters, like you were energetic enough to get your nose, features and proportions just right. Most avatars seem to have the same adonian, perfectly proportioned features of the starter faces with just a few different hairstyles, eye colours or tattoos added on. Don't know if you really did put all of that effort in, but it's a great look.

You look like a pseudo-forgotten commander of some light Imperial Guard regiment from WH40K which has been overlooked by the successor to their KIA commander based out of another planet in the system for over a decade.

I don't know if it was on purpose, and knowing EVE players you're probably gonna tell me you hardly put any effort at all into it, but for the possibly accidental quality of your avatar i give you 8.5/10.

Wow, a novel, thank you, good Sir.
I can tell you I did in fact put the ultimate effort into it, as I biomassed this toon's predecessor, because I could not live with the shape of the nose, when CQ came out :P

Also, I have waited for you to be the last poster in this thread, because I wanted to give you a 10/10 for really awesome execution on 'that rat that sits somewhere, plotting that ingenious takeover of a station', who is brought down by this little detail, going "Huh? I could have SWORN, I'd fix that afterburner / rocket launcher / ect" Also props for wearing the head gear and not looking like a priest or an acolyte.

(edited for spelling)

With great power comes great electricity bill.

Intenaki Otatop
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4413 - 2012-05-17 07:35:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Intenaki Otatop
Intenaki Otatop wrote:
Malak Dawnfire wrote:

Happy family reunion?

Wow, a novel, thank you, good Sir.
I can tell you I did in fact put the ultimate effort into it, as I biomassed this toon's predecessor, because I could not live with the shape of the nose, when CQ came out :P

Also, I have waited for you to be the last poster in this thread, because I wanted to give you a 10/10 for really awesome execution on 'that rat that sits somewhere, plotting that ingenious takeover of a station', who is brought down by this little detail, going "Huh? I could have SWORN, I'd fix that afterburner / rocket launcher / ect" Also props for wearing the head gear and not looking like a priest or an acolyte.

(edited for spelling)

*smacks table* that's it, for your passion and determination I upgrade my score to a 10/10 aswell. If you meant it it's all the more impressive.

And, lol, good guess! My character is hauler/high sec production/trader by day with a secret line in covert ops drug smuggling as a night job and a sneaky collection of battleships... So you got the idea of his tricky ways pretty well. Thanks for that :P I was determined to get the shadows to do all the talking in that avatar and I think I got it done! They make his incredulous forehead all the more impactful.
Gloria Starster
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4414 - 2012-05-17 07:41:36 UTC
Aerethir El-Kharisti 8/10 - looks like some prison security chief, very devoted to his job, no emotions visible; good looking, i would say charismatic
Absolute Aftermath
#4415 - 2012-05-17 07:49:03 UTC
Intenaki Otatop wrote:
rabble, rabble, rabble, forehead.

Can we have sex? 9/10
Majuan Shuo
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4416 - 2012-05-17 08:26:33 UTC
^---a solid jay leno out of harrison ford.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." - Abrazzar

Theblackscorpio
#4417 - 2012-05-17 09:19:56 UTC
Majuan Shuo wrote:
^---a solid jay leno out of harrison ford.

I can see what you tried there with the background, but the avatar itself could use some improvement 6/10
Salon Otatop
Doomheim
#4418 - 2012-05-17 09:58:44 UTC
Theblackscorpio wrote:
I can see what you tried there with the background, but the avatar itself could use some improvement 6/10

I like the idea very much, and the lipstick/profile wins. I think the large forehead takes away from it just a little bit - a bit too bright. Maybe if the light was somewhere else. All in all though very good. 8/10.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#4419 - 2012-05-17 10:11:11 UTC
Salon Otatop wrote:
Theblackscorpio wrote:

I like the idea very much, and the lipstick/profile wins. I think the large forehead takes away from it just a little bit - a bit too bright. Maybe if the light was somewhere else. All in all though very good. 8/10.

It's well done, but doesn't stand out too much. 7.5/10
Callista Nueva
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4420 - 2012-05-17 10:29:38 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Salon Otatop wrote:
Theblackscorpio wrote:

It's well done, but doesn't stand out too much. 7.5/10

Quite a ominous look to your character there, especially with the goggles, and it seems like your avatar has a sense of innocence hidden by some dark act's so i'll give you a 8/10

Reason for lack of 2 points: possibly a pose is in order for you? :)

Just because i see things in a differant viewpoint does not make me paranoid it makes me a bit obsolete in the majorities views.

Aand i do love the thought of Using repair drones as bait O: