These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTA - 36.1m+4.6mil UNALLOCATED SKILL POINTS~ Gallente PVP - Logistic - Cap -Cyno+more.

Author
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#41 - 2012-05-16 17:22:19 UTC
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#42 - 2012-05-16 17:23:23 UTC  |  Edited by: PresidentScrewb
All yours, enjoy it, use it, cherish it :P
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#43 - 2012-05-16 17:25:13 UTC
Lol, I'll try to. If I can afford any ships now.. :P if anyone keeps bidding they can have it. I need to check out API and such before I bid any higher.
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#44 - 2012-05-16 17:26:44 UTC
nah 14b was my maximum, need to get several others for the purpose of what i wanted to do, a tea party with capitals is one of the things i had in mind.
Vnixx
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#45 - 2012-05-16 17:27:04 UTC
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#46 - 2012-05-16 17:28:23 UTC
Good luck to the both of you :)
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#47 - 2012-05-16 17:29:24 UTC
PresidentScrewb wrote:
nah 14b was my maximum, need to get several others for the purpose of what i wanted to do, a tea party with capitals is one of the things i had in mind.

lol, gotcha, thanks :)

And look at this guy...

To the OP. I need to see API before going any higher. Bids have already exceed it's worth. lol. But I'm prepared to keep bidding. Need to see what I'm buying though.
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-05-16 17:31:37 UTC
Nvm you can have it at 14.3. 4.6 Mil sp isnt enough to inject for Mini BS 5 plus Large projectiles. Would still need cruiser 5 and meds. All yours bro.
Vnixx
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#49 - 2012-05-16 17:32:10 UTC
Lol I aswell have gone well above wat tis toon is worth after bidding above 13b but o really like this caracter, as I need a new main.
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#50 - 2012-05-16 17:34:28 UTC
Oh yeah, it's a good toon man. It's one of those worth overbidding. I just wish it had MIN BS 5 and corresponding Projectiles. Still a good toon though,
Vnixx
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#51 - 2012-05-16 17:36:50 UTC
Well looks like I'm one of the only high bidders left, let's see what happens on Friday.
Character Estimator
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-05-16 17:48:23 UTC
This guy is half the characters bidding. He's bidding up his own character like he did the last time. P funny lol!
Chernobyl Hunter
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#53 - 2012-05-16 17:48:35 UTC
A little thought about getting the toon into a Minnie bs 5 and projectiles with 4.6mil sp, Did you consider using the remaps changing the attributes in favor for spaceship command hence lowering the training time, therefor using fewer skill point required to level up? With 2 remaps available it should make a significant difference in training time no?
Character Estimator
Doomheim
#54 - 2012-05-16 17:55:53 UTC
Personally. I believe unallocated skill points are a added value. Each 1 M unallocated skill point is worth 1 B when converted to isk. Plus the current value of the toon without the unallocated skill points.
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#55 - 2012-05-16 18:02:53 UTC  |  Edited by: PresidentScrewb

Dont ask.
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#56 - 2012-05-16 18:06:48 UTC
lol. omfg.

Are we seriously going to do this? I don't know if your his alt bidding now.

Yeah UA Sp is nice and all, but if im overpaying for a toon I don't want to have to train up skills. I want them to be there. Atleast if that's what im looking for from a toon.

If you would send me API and user Id man i'd consider bidding more. but you;ve yet to send it to me.
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#57 - 2012-05-16 18:07:53 UTC  |  Edited by: PresidentScrewb
im not his alt, i have plenty of my own characters, i however dont have one which can pilot capitals yet, and would like one as a irl has a corp in need of them and is willing to supply the capital, and so far of all the characters that have actually been advertised as being able to fly a capital this is the only one which in my eyes can without being a character which has over 60m SP

Of course im taking into account that it has sp to spare for instant skill training.
Character Estimator
Doomheim
#58 - 2012-05-16 18:13:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Character Estimator
Diablo 3III wrote:
lol. omfg.

Yeah UA Sp is nice and all, but if im overpaying for a toon I don't want to have to train up skills. I want them to be there. Atleast if that's what im looking for from a toon.

If you would send me API and user Id man i'd consider bidding more. but you;ve yet to send it to me.

For sure! It takes 2 parties to make a market. One is trying to find the right buyer to maximize his profits. The other is looking for the right product. If you don't believe something is a good price for you. Then don't buy it. Same can be said for the seller.

Either way. Someone else may be able to go well above what you're able to afford or think something is worth. They get what they wanted for the price they are willing and able to afford. The seller found the best possible buyer for his product. Both parties win.
Diablo 3III
Doomheim
#59 - 2012-05-16 18:21:40 UTC
Character Estimator wrote:
Diablo 3III wrote:
lol. omfg.

For sure! It takes 2 parties to make a market. One is trying to find the right buyer to maximize his profits. The other is looking for the right product. If you do not believe something is a good price for you. Then do not buy it. Same can be said for the seller.

Either way. Someone else may be able to go well above what you're able to afford or think something is worth. They get what they wanted for the price they are willing and able to afford. The seller found the best possible buyer for his product. Both parties win.

For sure. See this is what I'm looking for though.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=109153
PresidentScrewb
Ravenhold Research
#60 - 2012-05-16 18:31:31 UTC  |  Edited by: PresidentScrewb
your basicly looking for what im looking for >.<
So far every character ive seen has had the gunnery skills but not the ship skills, or had the ship and gunnery, but not the drone skills or anything along those lines