These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

CCP....Really, this is what you want?

First post
Author
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#41 - 2012-05-15 14:33:28 UTC
TravisWB wrote:
Well, I have been around far long enough to know that the majority of the reponses would add negative content to these forums, which seems to be the norm..

People on this forum certainly have no problem with calling bullshit when they see it, try not talking tinfoil ridden rubbish and people wont call you on it.

TravisWB wrote:
I don't have a problem surviving in EVE. I KNOW how this stuff works.

I have simply observed that large and getting larger regions of EVE are depopulating and the markets have actually spun out of control with runaway inflation.

Where do you think the hundreds if not thousands of NEW ALTS that make up the suicide ganker FLEETS that are now the scourge of hisec came from? Noobs, HAH, and yes, that is spittle I just laughed in your face..

Actually the markets are simply responding to ingame circumstances, you know as a free market tends to do what with it being free and all. Lower mineral supplys = higher price to build ships = ships cost more, its simple economics. Oh and before you start whining about how we have no idea what effect we're having with the campaigns against miners most of us are well aware that what we're doing has contributed to the increase in prices, we just dont care.

TravisWB wrote:
I understand that thinking is hard and may actually cause many of you pain but I'd like you to consider this:

There is a single alliance that on its own has probably somewhere between 100 and 1000 times the economic power of ALL OTHER PLAYERS and player groups combined.

Over the past several years this alliance has suggested this nerf and that nerf and CCP complies.

Eve is broken.

More to the point, EVE IS DEAD.

We exist in the dictat of the Goons.

Welcome to GOONSVERSE. Worship the Mittani or just GTFO.

Oh the tinfoil, the precious precious tinfoil. You do realise that

A) Goons have been pushing for a technitium nerf ever since it was first made into the bottleneck for t2 production
B) even unnerfed as far as I know they dont own a majority of the tech moons in eve (although I cant find very up to date info, if anyone can confirm this I would be grateful)so your economic power statement is total bullshit
C) Goons bitched and whined about just as many of the null changes that went ahead as the ones that got blocked or altered.

For those who have been around for a while.
Theres a simple test I'd like you to try, take the rant above, replace every instance of the word Goons with the word BOB and Mittani with Sir Molle then imagine the year is 2005. Look familiar?

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Ispia Jaydrath
Reib Autonomous Industries
#42 - 2012-05-16 02:27:43 UTC
Darek Castigatus wrote:
B) even unnerfed as far as I know they dont own a majority of the tech moons in eve (although I cant find very up to date info, if anyone can confirm this I would be grateful)so your economic power statement is total bullshit

According to their balance sheet, goons own 76 tech moons. Estimates of the total number of moons are between 350 and 450.
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#43 - 2012-05-16 11:40:36 UTC
Ispia Jaydrath wrote:
Darek Castigatus wrote:

According to their balance sheet, goons own 76 tech moons. Estimates of the total number of moons are between 350 and 450.

thanks, was wondering about the actual numbers :)

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#44 - 2012-05-16 16:16:40 UTC
Off topic posts removed. Please stay on topic and polite, thank you.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#45 - 2012-05-16 16:47:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Ana Vyr
The high sec belts are full of big fat rocks, mineral prices are up...it's hard to complain from where I'm sitting...which at the moment is in a platinum insured Covetor, that nobody has deemed worthy of killing yet.

I have certainly noticed the population decrease though, even in Caldari space.
Duvida
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2012-05-16 16:50:30 UTC
Ana Vyr wrote:
The high sec belts are full of big fat rocks, mineral prices are up...it's hard to complain from where I'm sitting...which at the moment is in a platinum insured Covetor, that nobody has deemed worthy of killing yet.

So it isn't only me wondering where people have gone?
Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#47 - 2012-05-16 16:52:58 UTC
The systems I operate in have about half the normal population right now, and have been declining for weeks.
hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-05-16 17:17:50 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Confirming that Goons have won at EVE.

Heh.

confirming You're a downer.

Goons have won nothing, but the animosity of anyone not in goonfleet.

Pog mo thoin

Arcelian
Abditum Testa Societas
#49 - 2012-05-16 17:31:18 UTC
The goons must really be reveling in all this attention.

ivar R'dhak
Deus est Mechanicus
#50 - 2012-05-16 17:40:02 UTC
Arcelian wrote:
The goons must really be reveling in all this attention.
Probably.
Then shortly they will have to start mining .. HA! Twisted

LMAO .. I kill myself Bear
Gealbhan
Temeraria Praedonum
Catastrophic Experiment
#51 - 2012-05-16 17:40:04 UTC
What's all this then? Oh, another one of these threads... Arrow
terrly bronks
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-05-16 17:55:55 UTC
Ana Vyr wrote:

yep my ice system is just me and me :) was about 60 -80 macks but hey they be back after goon month :)

me eh well I may come back too after :)

just set long skill train and be done lol

Previous page123