These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

isk making ship

Author
Magicglass
Machinum
The Initiative.
#1 - 2012-05-16 10:33:30 UTC
I can fly anything in the game, not being into 0.0 for a while and am thinking which ships to take, PvP am all sorted however am looking at doing a bit of rafting and a bit of exploration.

I am trying to decide what would make me the beat isk per hour.

It could be sansha space or possibly gurista.

Already got cov-ops sorted.

Nothing faction.

Atm thinking a geddon for sansha or raven for gurista.

Any input would be grateful
Sup B1tches
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-16 10:42:26 UTC
I too like to explore by rafting in some rapids, i use an Archon, it can accommodate up to 4 people, 2 on each side with paddles Smile
Magicglass
Machinum
The Initiative.
#3 - 2012-05-16 11:36:17 UTC
Was you bullied at school perhaps? Did all the girls ignore you? So now your trying to show your superior intelligent by pointing out a spelling mistake?
Colonel Xaven
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-05-16 11:46:05 UTC
Guristas:

Cruise Raven for cheap choice,
Ishtar can tank plexes better
Tengu for better isk / hour

Sansha: vOv

www.facebook.com/RazorAlliance

Tenga Halaris
Galactic Traders Union
#5 - 2012-05-16 12:42:33 UTC
Quote:
I am trying to decide what would make me the beat isk per hour.

That depends on so many things, you should tell what you like and then someone could maybe help you, or give advise.

p.s.

don't go berserk, if sb trolls you on the forums

Magicglass
Machinum
The Initiative.
#6 - 2012-05-16 13:14:25 UTC
Tbh it's just a case of how to replace any PvP losses or if nothing much is going on, tbh I like lasers but the damage type isnt great for guristas,
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#7 - 2012-05-16 14:04:43 UTC  |  Edited by: FT Diomedes
The Ishtar is by far the best choice for Guristas. Everything else has its theoretical DPS advantage erased by getting jammed. The other ships that are also a good choice are the Gila, Dominix, and Rattlesnake - but the Ishtar has such a wonderful resistance profile.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

Hornet2060
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-05-19 17:56:15 UTC
FT Diomedes wrote:
The Ishtar is by far the best choice for Guristas. Everything else has its theoretical DPS advantage erased by getting jammed. The other ships that are also a good choice are the Gila, Dominix, and Rattlesnake - but the Ishtar has such a wonderful resistance profile.

Agreed Ishtar has best resists built in for Guristas space and with the ability to use sentry drones, it is a powerful boat.