These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rengas-Dar

First post
Author
Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#1 - 2012-05-14 16:15:46 UTC
Hello Wormhole Dwellers,

As you all know, Hard Knocks Inc. is always at the pinnacle of spaceship technology, and our scientists are always working on developing new technologies that always seem to end up over budget and under-performing.

With that in mind, Hard Knocks is launching a new product in the coming weeks that, among nothing else, will immediately notify you (the user), of any k162's that Rengas has opened into your systems at precisely the moment when it is too late to save yourself.

The research teams at Hard Knocks have spent countless hours thinking about working on a solution to the problem of Rengas in wormholes. And after 15-20 minutes of constant rabble have identified a possible system that may work and have begun to put countless of billions of ISK into R&D of this product.

We expect to have a working prototype to demo in the next few weeks. All serious inquiries should contact myself as quickly as you possibly can, as rengas may find me and kill me while we're defenseless without our rengas-dar.

DON'T HESITATE, THE CONSTANT THREAT OF RENGAS IS REAL, DEFEND YOURSELF WITH RENGAS-DAR!!

Chrisfaren
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-14 16:23:39 UTC
Ayeson wrote:
Hello Wormhole Dwellers,

As you all know, Hard Knocks Inc. is always at the pinnacle of spaceship technology, and our scientists are always working on developing new technologies that always seem to end up over budget and under-performing.

With that in mind, Hard Knocks is launching a new product in the coming weeks that, among nothing else, will immediately notify you (the user), of any k162's that Rengas has opened into your systems at precisely the moment when it is too late to save yourself.

The research teams at Hard Knocks have spent countless hours thinking about working on a solution to the problem of Rengas in wormholes. And after 15-20 minutes of constant rabble have identified a possible system that may work and have begun to put countless of billions of ISK into R&D of this product.

We expect to have a working prototype to demo in the next few weeks. All serious inquiries should contact myself as quickly as you possibly can, as rengas may find me and kill me while we're defenseless without our rengas-dar.

DON'T HESITATE, THE CONSTANT THREAT OF RENGAS IS REAL, DEFEND YOURSELF WITH RENGAS-DAR!!

you lost me...

Because Unicorn!

Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#3 - 2012-05-14 16:32:40 UTC
Chrisfaren wrote:

you lost me...

You've clearly never experienced rengas, otherwise, rengas-dar would seem like a lifesaver for you and your space friends.
Invictra Atreides
Toward the Terra
#4 - 2012-05-14 16:51:24 UTC
Thread Locked

BlogTutorials | Youtube "I don’t know everything, I just know what I know."

Bernie Nator
BO-LD Tournament Team
Lollipops.
#5 - 2012-05-14 16:54:58 UTC
Entertaining, but no content. Quit stroking your...

Ego.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#6 - 2012-05-14 17:07:47 UTC
Bernie Nator wrote:
Entertaining, but no content. Quit stroking your...

Ego.

I dunno, I lol'd.

http://www.wormholes.info

Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#7 - 2012-05-14 17:14:00 UTC
Manual self-gratification ... off topic to boot. Move to unpaid worthless mythical services thread please.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-05-14 17:20:44 UTC
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

I should buy an Ishtar.

Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#9 - 2012-05-14 17:26:48 UTC
Look,

I would post pics of the new program we are developing, but my scientists tell me that the possibility of those pictures falling into the hands of rengas, plus his ability to appear almost always when you never want him to, would cause catastrophic repercussions and we must avoid them at all costs!

If we are to curb this threat we must all be patient, and trust in my scientists and their technologies to save us.

Screen shots to come soon™

Ayeson
Liaison to Anti-Rengas Department
Hard Knocks Inc.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#10 - 2012-05-14 17:35:54 UTC
Ayeson wrote:
plus his ability to appear almost always when you never want him to

Just don't look in a mirror and say his name five times. Works for me.

http://www.wormholes.info

Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#11 - 2012-05-14 17:46:15 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Ayeson wrote:
plus his ability to appear almost always when you never want him to

Just don't look in a mirror and say his name five times. Works for me.

I can neither confirm or deny that we have investigated this
Haargoth Civire
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#12 - 2012-05-14 19:01:25 UTC
Ayeson,

people gonna hate as u can see but this my friend is,

10/10

i actually nearly fell off my chair ;D
ISD Eshtir
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#13 - 2012-05-14 19:22:08 UTC
Im going to apply a lock on this thread as no serious discussion will happen.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department