These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

make locking a hostile act

Author
Trollin
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-05-13 14:38:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Trollin
warp out or take the volley alpha shouldnt be my 2 options

if someone makes aggressive action they should be flagged to die to the person they are aggressing and corpmates

nubs would learn fast enough to use passive targeter if they want to cargo scan.

edit a little for clarity

p.s. u dont need to copy every post into your little troll joke, they are archived on the site, see at the top where it says Edited by trollin...

We are our own worst enemy.

Felsusguy
Panopticon Engineering
#2 - 2012-05-13 14:57:20 UTC
Trollin wrote:
i.e. force response allowed without concordokken the person that is being locked first.

warp out or take the volley alpha shouldnt be my 2 options if someone makes aggressive action they should be flagged to die to the person they are aggressing and corpmates

nubs would learn fast enough to use passive targeter if they want to cargo scan.

Not sure if troll thread or...

The Caldari put business before pleasure. The Gallente put business in pleasure.

Trollin
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-05-13 15:04:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Trollin
Felsusguy losses

also looks like you have your share of high sec losses, maybe its a war, maybe you got hogtied over a barrel, all i know is that you prolly could have used the feature i suggest in your past.

looks like u got blapped by some corpies at least once, ship and pod

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2012-05-13 17:13:19 UTC
Sure. That way I can join an incursion fleet and destroy all of the logistics. Sounds good to me.
Trollin
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-05-13 17:19:49 UTC
Danika Princip wrote:
Sure. That way I can join an incursion fleet and destroy all of the logistics. Sounds good to me.

u mean exclude fleet.

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2012-05-13 17:33:13 UTC
Trollin wrote:
Danika Princip wrote:

u mean exclude fleet.

What?
Sho neeta
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-05-13 17:38:41 UTC
no... just no. It makes no sense to do this. I agree with the issue that some time you don't have time to react, hence my suggestion.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=108602&find=unread

PS I hate cross posting myself but sometimes...
Felsusguy
Panopticon Engineering
#8 - 2012-05-13 17:40:55 UTC
Trollin wrote:
Felsusguy losses

also looks like you have your share of high sec losses, maybe its a war, maybe you got hogtied over a barrel, all i know is that you prolly could have used the feature i suggest in your past.

looks like u got blapped by some corpies at least once, ship and pod

No, no I couldn't have. And I wouldn't have. Nor would it be useful.
Quite a few of those were optional losses, btw.

The Caldari put business before pleasure. The Gallente put business in pleasure.

Plaude Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-05-13 17:43:47 UTC
Trollin wrote:

if someone makes aggressive action they should be flagged to die to the person they are aggressing and corpmates

p.s. u dont need to copy every post into your little troll joke, they are archived on the site, see at the top where it says Edited by trollin...

Not sure if trolling or just stupid... What you want is a way to get permission to kill anything and anyone in high-sec, just because it targets you. If that's what you want, get out of High-sec. High-sec is supposed to be where players can do what they want without having to pay attention to the game 100% of the time, not where you can fly around and target random people, hope they target you back and then gank the living **** out of them.

New to EVE? Want to learn? The Crimson Cartel will train you in the fields of _**your **_choice. Mainly active in EU afternoons and evenings. Contact me for more info.

MIkhail Illiad
Fevered Imaginings
#10 - 2012-05-13 18:14:25 UTC
What an utterly pointless thread...

There once was an interesting signature here... It has long since disapeared. 

Trollin
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-05-13 18:27:04 UTC
Plaude Pollard wrote:
Trollin wrote:

Not sure if trolling or just stupid... What you want is a way to get permission to kill anything and anyone in high-sec, just because it targets you. If that's what you want, get out of High-sec. High-sec is supposed to be where players can do what they want without having to pay attention to the game 100% of the time, not where you can fly around and target random people, hope they target you back and then gank the living **** out of them.

you didnt read

i can gank just fine without change to mechanic

srsly u think best solution is warp out or eat alpha?

if its pointless why post in it?

Aleksander Erkkinen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-05-13 18:53:15 UTC
Trollin wrote:

7/10, very nice troll post. Would read again. Blatant, unsubtle, and still most people take you seriously. True masters, it seems, don't even need to hide their troll faces. I applaud you.
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#13 - 2012-05-13 19:02:12 UTC
Stupid idea is stupid.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Mag's
Azn Empire
#14 - 2012-05-13 20:57:00 UTC
Nice name.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.