These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

So long...and thanks for all the Goons.

First post
Author
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#1 - 2012-05-11 12:52:46 UTC
I want to thank The Mittani personally for showing me what a sham this game ultimately is.......a Theater of the Absurd for 35 year old bullies who never got over themselves.

Enjoy playing Goons Online.

They are not in CCP's pockets. They ARE the Pockets.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Sanctuary Pact
#2 - 2012-05-11 12:56:50 UTC
What does that mean ?
GeneralDisturbed
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2012-05-11 12:58:22 UTC
Hello space friend. Since you've decided to leave Eve Online, will you kindly contract your stuff to me? I need to buy another PLEX soon.
Powers Sa
#4 - 2012-05-11 12:59:53 UTC
What's wrong with spreading a little ~love~ around HiSec? We love it when you try to play your game. See you on saturday~

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#5 - 2012-05-11 13:00:39 UTC
Funny the number of emails I have from the past 3 days from other players cancelling.....LONG before my decison.

Those total 25 player accounts so far. And that's just the random players that have contacted me ingame with no prompting.

It'll be really interesting to watch when EVE is left with only empty space but with one big Goon Circle Jerk in the middle.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

esc shk
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2012-05-11 13:01:27 UTC
That will be the day we split into a rvb type organisation and fight each other. Duh.
Cpt Roghie
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2012-05-11 13:04:30 UTC
Bye!

This could be fun.

GeneralDisturbed
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2012-05-11 13:06:39 UTC
MadMuppet
A Better Corp Name
#9 - 2012-05-11 13:07:00 UTC
Quick, he is paraphrasing dolphins and trying to leave. Man the tuna nets!

This message brought to you by Experience(tm). When common sense fails you, experience will come to the rescue. Experience(tm) from the makers of CONCORD.

"If you are part of the problem, you will be nerfed." -MadMuppet

Powers Sa
#10 - 2012-05-11 13:08:35 UTC
Thanks for all the good memories Krixtal. It's been real.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Warr Akini
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2012-05-11 13:09:15 UTC
We wish you nothing but the very best in your future endeavors.
Lexmana
#12 - 2012-05-11 13:15:47 UTC
GeneralDisturbed wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xvkAPXB9c

Thanks. Made my afternoon.
Tora Bushido
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP
The Marmite Collective
#13 - 2012-05-11 13:32:54 UTC
Stop complaining and start fighting. The JITA BURN thing was the most fun thing I did in months..... hell, most fun thing I did since I started playing. Twisted A dec worth every isk....

Keep up the good ideas....... <3 Pirate

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Perramas
DreddNaut
#14 - 2012-05-11 13:35:38 UTC
You do not officially quit EVE online until you join the Doomheim corporation.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people- Eleanor Roosevelt

Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#15 - 2012-05-11 13:41:06 UTC
Be king and send me all your isk and assets, I'll make good use of them, you can trust me Bear
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#16 - 2012-05-11 13:41:25 UTC
Perramas wrote:
You do not officially quit EVE online until you join the Doomheim corporation.

Sometimes not even then! I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2012-05-11 13:43:35 UTC
If you want to stand up against goons, contract me your stuff. I will not give it to them!
Zag'mar Jurkar
Tenacity.
#18 - 2012-05-11 14:10:00 UTC
That sure will teach Goons and CCP.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#19 - 2012-05-11 14:15:10 UTC
Nothing is wrong with threatening to Purge someone.

Doing it is another thing entirely.

"The purpose of the Death Squad is to hunt down and punish every bleating pubbie who has felt that they could hide behind Concord and speak out against us without fear. In nullsec we have fought wars of extermination over seemingly innocuous offenses (such as Tetsujin’s sig)‚ yet human garbage lіke Jade Constantine and Issler Dainze reside securely, squatting in their empire shitholes, squawking about Goonswarm with no risk. No more.

The Death Ѕquad will sow terror among those who think themselves safe from us. Bounties will be paid for the killmails of our enemies; they will be hunted down with locator agents, scouted out by neutral characters, and purged."

Darth Tickles
Doomheim
#20 - 2012-05-11 14:17:13 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Nothing is wrong with threatening to Purge someone.

Doing it is another thing entirely.

They reinforced a pos. You "purged" yourself.
123Next page