These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Helicity please start goonageddon 2012

Author
Haulin Gneiss
ARAZ Engineering
The Sigil Of Baphomet
#1 - 2012-05-09 00:08:37 UTC
I have a few extra veltors to throw in as prizes
Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#2 - 2012-05-09 00:10:27 UTC
lol

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Iamien
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-05-09 00:13:08 UTC
they would pop themselves on alts to sweep all the prizes and leaderboards.
Bolow Santosi
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-05-09 00:19:09 UTC
I don't think we'd even bother to switch to alts
Dradius Calvantia
Wolfbane ltd
#5 - 2012-05-09 00:21:30 UTC
I mean... I could see goons starting goonageddon on themselves.

Actually, that would be a good way to get fights. Put up a bounty system on your self.......
Iamien
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-05-09 00:21:34 UTC
Bolow Santosi wrote:

I would assume the rules would require it.
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-05-09 00:22:36 UTC
Start it now in fact. Id like to see the miner reaction if they went at Hulkageddon a whole year.

The QQ would be epic.

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#8 - 2012-05-09 00:25:15 UTC
Iamien wrote:
Bolow Santosi wrote:

I would assume the rules would require it.

Podding your main over and over is fine. But you'd have to make sure your clone was updated...

Better yet if you have some old alphaclone alt from 3 years ago, just farm podkills off it.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ken Cook
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-05-09 00:28:05 UTC
itt: A mad Hulk Pilot
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#10 - 2012-05-09 00:32:39 UTC
Ken Cook wrote:

Couldn't keep themselves from afking or maybe failfitting their hulk. Oh my, the story of generations.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ken Cook
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-05-09 00:33:33 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Ken Cook wrote:

Couldn't keep themselves from afking or maybe failfitting their hulk. Oh my, the story of generations.

Free 3 bil hulks kk
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#12 - 2012-05-09 00:34:29 UTC
Ken Cook wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Ken Cook wrote:

Free 3 bil hulks kk

Oh you saw that killmail, huh. It was .. different Shocked

Kriegman
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-05-09 00:39:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Kriegman
It's like when some pubbie sets a decent bounty on me. Me loves it, I just pod myself with an alt. So yeah if someone to offer prizes for killing goons, we would totaly kill each-other to claim them.
Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#14 - 2012-05-09 00:43:37 UTC
Haulin Gneiss wrote:

So wardec Goons and start your own. Don't see why you need Helicity to hold your hand.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#15 - 2012-05-09 00:49:34 UTC
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
Haulin Gneiss wrote:

So wardec Goons and start your own. Don't see why you need Helicity to hold your hand.

You don't have to wardec, just fly down to Dek and start killing every goon you see.

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-05-09 00:54:53 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
Haulin Gneiss wrote:

You don't have to wardec, just fly down to Dek and start killing every goon you see.

this reminds me of when I was new and tried to ninja salvage you guys' wrecks in Scalding Pass but it turned out that only works on blues
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#17 - 2012-05-09 00:56:35 UTC
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
Haulin Gneiss wrote:

this reminds me of when I was new and tried to ninja salvage you guys' wrecks in Scalding Pass but it turned out that only works on blues

I think you can salvage wrecks that don't belong to you, but you can't tractor them. Now anyway. Still annoying if you have a noctics since, yeah tractors make it less painful.

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#18 - 2012-05-09 00:57:37 UTC
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Start it now in fact. Id like to see the miner reaction if they went at Hulkageddon a whole year.

The QQ would be epic.

what happens when the reading fail overrides the wanting to QQ about Hulkageddon fail.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-05-09 00:57:56 UTC
naw man inty is the way to go for pr0 salvage theft
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#20 - 2012-05-09 00:59:57 UTC
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:

The QQ would be epic.

what happens when the reading fail overrides the wanting to QQ about Hulkageddon fail.

Then a post like the one you quoted appears.

12Next page