These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A little present from CCP to TVP <3 (Incursion Whine Thread)

Author
Capitano Rivel
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-05-07 12:14:20 UTC
Before downtime: 63% Sansha Control, HQ fleet running non-stop to bring down Sansha Control to no avail, wipes on a TCRC causing billions in damage.

After downtime: 0% Sansha Control, Mothership has spawned, HQ fleets run normally

I hope this is your way of saying: "Sorry we **** ed up Vanguards which then **** ed up HQs, have a present while we fix things!"
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-07 13:27:15 UTC
Capitano Rivel wrote:
Before downtime: 63% Sansha Control, HQ fleet running non-stop to bring down Sansha Control to no avail, wipes on a TCRC causing billions in damage.

After downtime: 0% Sansha Control, Mothership has spawned, HQ fleets run normally

I hope this is your way of saying: "Sorry we **** ed up Vanguards which then **** ed up HQs, have a present while we fix things!"

Fill in these things

How long did it take to create a fleet:

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

How long was the site's Blink to Blink:

I am interested.

I'll Race You For A Amburhgear

ISN Spy spizors
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-05-07 22:12:08 UTC  |  Edited by: ISN Spy spizors
Herr Ronin wrote:
Capitano Rivel wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

don't try to comment on things you don't understand... It shows...
Boston Bradley
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-05-07 23:56:26 UTC
ISN Spy spizors wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:
Capitano Rivel wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

i don't try to comment on things you don't understand... It shows...

Your lack of intelligence... is amusing.
ISN Spy spizors
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-05-08 00:03:36 UTC
Boston Bradley wrote:
ISN Spy spizors wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:
Capitano Rivel wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

i don't try to comment on things you don't understand... It shows...

Your lack of intelligence... is amusing.

this is not the grammatical mistake your looking for *waves hand*
Col Arran
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-05-08 02:22:36 UTC
How many Logi did you have and who was your FC?

I did a TCRC with Mrwacko as the FC with 13 Logi and we got through it at 90% influence with no losses.

Sounds like you guys just ****** up.
XXSketchxx
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#7 - 2012-05-08 03:07:41 UTC
Oh goodie, another incursion thread.
Gorki Andropov
I Dn't Knw Wht You Wnt Bt I Cn't Gve It Anymre
#8 - 2012-05-08 12:50:06 UTC
ISN Spy spizors wrote:

this is not the competent grammar nazi you're looking for *waves hand*

Citizen Smif
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-05-08 19:22:54 UTC
What?
Fronkfurter McSheebleton
Horse Feathers
CAStabouts
#10 - 2012-05-08 21:42:16 UTC
Herr Ronin wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

If you're really curious, a smooth HQ fleet that goes from site to site with minimal downtime makes about 60m/hr. It picks up a bit when doing TCRCs, since they can be taken down under 20 minutes a site, and slows down a bit when running TPPH.

Under heavy influence, however...it's nowhere close, and TCRCs are a *****. The fact that Wacko felt the need to run with 13 logi is testament to that, since they can normally be run with 10. (9 even, in a pinch)

thhief ghabmoef

Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-05-08 22:01:57 UTC
Fronkfurter McSheebleton wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

If you're really curious, a smooth HQ fleet that goes from site to site with minimal downtime makes about 60m/hr. It picks up a bit when doing TCRCs, since they can be taken down under 20 minutes a site, and slows down a bit when running TPPH.

Under heavy influence, however...it's nowhere close, and TCRCs are a *****. The fact that Wacko felt the need to run with 13 logi is testament to that, since they can normally be run with 10. (9 even, in a pinch)

Thanks dude.

I'll Race You For A Amburhgear

Fronkfurter McSheebleton
Horse Feathers
CAStabouts
#12 - 2012-05-08 23:19:07 UTC
Not a problem. Do keep in mind though, it's not at all uncommon for that number to drop to a consistent 40m/hr or so, especially during dead hours...30 if there's high influence. The FC plays a big part as well...not all of them are particularly efficient. (though most of TVP's FCs are brilliant at keeping fleets moving)

Also, more info on the failscade, it was a preloaded TCRC, meaning someone had gone in ahead and made everything spawn. That's an instant 13,000 dps, plus near 100% web, cap neuted to 0, and multiple target painters, coming in on a ship that already has nerfed resists.

thhief ghabmoef

MrWacko
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2012-05-08 23:22:39 UTC  |  Edited by: MrWacko
Herr Ronin wrote:
Fronkfurter McSheebleton wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:

Fill in these things

What is the Isk/P/Hour:

I am interested.

Thanks dude.

As I was off sleeping when this clusterfuck happened, I cannot speak to who was running, what they did, and where it all went wrong. This event was the catalyst for a few changes with our running procedures, though. TVP has already started running with additional logi requirements for sites, and you can bet we're gonna start screaming at folks for having bad fits. While we love having more members running with us, we're now noticing some of the downsides, and are getting back into the groove of ranting about broadcasting, fitting for tank, etc. I figure in a month or so, when we've beaten into the new recruits the need to fit properly, we'll go back to squeezing a few DPS in.

As for ISK/HR, Fronk is correct in all respects. average is 60-70m/hr + LP, but there's a lot of variation in there. The consistent time we've gotten for a full fledged TCRC blitz is apx 17 minutes and change. That's with 10 logi, a jammer, MWD picker/dropper, a perfect tengu OGB, a reasonably shiny fleet, and accounting for extraction from site. Of course, it usually takes 5 mins to rebuild after every site, as it's a 40 man fleet.

At high influence, you can bet I'll run with excessive logi... You can't make isk in high influence, so frankly we care more about surviving and getting the bar down.