These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

I want my SP refunded

First post
Author
Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-05-07 21:54:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Gay Mafia Princess
Since CCP now allows faction items on the market I want all the sp I have invested on all my toons to get corporate contracting to V refunded, absolute waste of time.

Totally disregard next post. I am not scamming at all. People agree with me, some don't. I am not qq'ing he is.
Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-05-07 21:57:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion Kohlar
I'll save you guys the time to read this thread.

Cliffs:
Gay Mafia Princess wants CCP to reimburse contract skillpoints although A) Contracts has not changed 1 bit B) He wants to contract scam with faction mods and that puts a dent in his scamming business

His logic is that CCP somehow changed contracts (again it has not) therefore CCP must reimburse SP's for contracts.

Ergo he's being a baby. No one in this thread agrees with him.

Edit: Disregard above post. He's 100% scamming. Why? He/she/it refuses to answer the question of how this affects their "legitimate" business.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3 - 2012-05-07 21:57:20 UTC
Gay Mafia Princess wrote:
Since CCP now allows faction items on the market I want all the sp I have invested on all my toons to get corporate contracting to V refunded, absolute waste of time.

This thread should go places.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Darth Tickles
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-05-07 21:57:51 UTC

CCP has a long history of refunding SP after changes to mechanics. Shouldn't be a problem.

Any day now you should be getting your SP refund and a personalized apology from the CEO.
Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#5 - 2012-05-07 21:59:55 UTC
Darth Tickles wrote:
a personalized apology from the CEO.

we actually got one of those it just took ppl leaving the game...
Which should teach ppl, if you want anything done, quit in droves

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-05-07 22:00:14 UTC
Darth Tickles wrote:

CCP has a long history of refunding SP after changes to mechanics. Shouldn't be a problem.

Any day now you should be getting your SP refund and a personalized apology from the CEO.

I doubt it. There hasn't been anything mentioned in a Dev blog about it at all. This is total nonsense. After spending the time to train characters up to be specialized in a certain area CCP has the audacity to to this!!! I mean come on....
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#7 - 2012-05-07 22:03:34 UTC
Lol Humour.
Darth Tickles
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-05-07 22:03:48 UTC
I doubt it. There hasn't been anything mentioned in a Dev blog about it at all. This is total nonsense. After spending the time to train characters up to be specialized in a certain area CCP has the audacity to to this!!! I mean come on....

Hmmmm, that's unusual. Someone must have forgot to include it in the latest devblog.

It's ok, usually in these situations they double your refunded SP and the CEO sends you a home made pie made from a medley of the finest fruits and berries Iceland has to offer.
sneekyninja
The High and Mighty
Carebear Abortion Clinic
#9 - 2012-05-07 22:06:07 UTC
Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-05-07 22:11:11 UTC
CCP really needs to address this issue ASAP. With upcoming changes to FW and datacores that is going to wipe out another useful avenue of revenue I had. IF they keep this up I am going to be ruined.
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-05-07 22:17:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Tarsus Zateki
My, my, aren't you self-entitled. Even after the market change my ranks in Corporate Contracting continued to be used to their fullest. Now that I don't have to worry about the odd faction item clogging it up I'm able to list ever greater numbers of freshly built and equipped Blackbirds and Scorpions for my alliance mates to use against whatever alliance we're destroying this week.

Perhaps you should expand your markets instead of refusing to adapt to changing conditions.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Greyscale Dash
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-05-07 22:17:45 UTC
I thought when you spent lots of resources in something there was always the risk of that something getting changed.
Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-05-07 22:20:54 UTC
Greyscale Dash wrote:
I thought when you spent lots of resources in something there was always the risk of that something getting changed.

I do not understand at all why more people don't complain about htis sort of thing. Titans are a good example you spend good isk and more importantly time to just have CCP nerf what ever you do. If they are going to institute major changes then players should be given the option of having the sp returned. Fair is fair.

As an aside, very poor customer service in having to be told to offer this in the first place.
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-05-07 22:21:39 UTC
sneekyninja wrote:

Accurate picture of the OP: http://i.imgur.com/Cv3AK.jpg

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-05-07 22:22:53 UTC
Greyscale Dash wrote:

I do not understand at all why more people don't complain about htis sort of thing. Titans are a good example you spend good isk and more importantly time to just have CCP nerf what ever you do. If they are going to institute major changes then players should be given the option of having the sp returned. Fair is fair.

As an aside, very poor customer service in having to be told to offer this in the first place.

Sorry that improving the quality of life for everyone else in the game is an inconvenience to you. Thankfully you're just one lonely, overly noisy, irrelevant, solitary individual.

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-05-07 22:23:12 UTC
What I'm trying to say is your opinion is wrong.

Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-05-07 22:25:11 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
What I'm trying to say is your opinion is wrong.

Alas you are a goon so your opinion is as worthless to me as your leader's.

Clearly you lack any sort of reading comprehension otherwise you would have picked up the point I was making from the get go.

CCP should be allowing people to reinvest their SP when they make major changes.
Im Super Gay
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2012-05-07 22:25:58 UTC
I missed the part where you can't use contracts anymore.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#19 - 2012-05-07 22:26:03 UTC
I do not understand at all why more people don't complain about htis sort of thing.
Because there is nothing to complain about.

Quote:
Titans are a good example you spend good isk and more importantly time to just have CCP nerf what ever you do.
Yes, that happens when things are not working properly.

Quote:
If they are going to institute major changes then players should be given the option of having the sp returned.
And when major changes are instituted, they do. Making Titans more reasonable and improving the market do not constitute major changes.

Quote:
No, just very poor customers.
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-05-07 22:28:51 UTC

Clearly you lack any sort of reading comprehension otherwise you would have picked up the point I was making from the get go.

Perhaps that was the point in your first post, unfortunately you followed it up with infantile whining. Thankfully contracting remains in game so your skill points remain relevant. Its unfortunate that you're unable to recognize that.

123Next pageLast page