These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Incursions: too easy, too proficient still - pls CCP...

Author
Ikonia
Royal Amarr Expeditions
#1 - 2012-04-25 11:35:49 UTC
... make those billionaire whiners an own forum - especially one for this Keith-Troll.

Though really, Incursions are still much too easy money. I think the rewards should be changed to 25% of what they are now - tehn they still would bring more profit than a L4 mission which is considerably more than enough on profit.

Cheers
Nukin Orsiri
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-04-25 12:46:10 UTC
Ikonia wrote:
... make those billionaire whiners an own forum - especially one for this Keith-Troll.

Though really, Incursions are still much too easy money. I think the rewards should be changed to 25% of what they are now - tehn they still would bring more profit than a L4 mission which is considerably more than enough on profit.

Cheers

Also please change moon mining to be more like PI with hot spots and having to set extractor cycles to remove this free easy isk

0/10 for OP
Ikonia
Royal Amarr Expeditions
#3 - 2012-04-25 12:52:35 UTC
Nukin Orsiri wrote:
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

Also please change moon mining to be more like PI with hot spots and having to set extractor cycles to remove this free easy isk

0/10 for OP

Moon mining i dont care about. Give em a shovel and some dynamite. Idc.

But on incursions i think the fleets should be limited to max 6 players. That would also raise competition and be more fun for them. But still, rewards much too high - 10% would be by far enough for this safe and stable riskfree ISK grinding in the incursions.

-10/10 for this stoopid answer. Learn about sarcasm, kid.
Nukin Orsiri
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-04-25 13:07:13 UTC
Ikonia wrote:
Learn about sarcasm, kid.

Yes you should, squirt.

Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-05-05 22:06:58 UTC
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

Keith is a Troll yes, Well done.

Are troll's not aloud to post, This is how we have fun, Now saying, making a incursion forum, You aren't that bright, Please if you are going to cry EVE-Mail him, We don't want to see your lack of thought thread.

Regards.

I'll Race You For A Amburhgear

BearJews
Order of Extrodinary Gentlemen
#6 - 2012-05-05 22:13:13 UTC
This thread sucks and so does the OP.

Peter Everhard
Salus Novus
#7 - 2012-05-06 03:54:44 UTC
How did the INC got so EASY ur re**** LOL try INC and u will see are u a CCP member or what?
Annunaki soldier
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-05-06 08:36:41 UTC
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

go away troll .

Ride hard, live with passion 

Flurk Hellbron
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-05-06 16:23:16 UTC
Don't do Incursions then?
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#10 - 2012-05-06 17:13:16 UTC
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

The anti Incursion Simi Kusoni-Troll should get his/her own forum too
The unfounded ignorance is strong in Simi Kusoni-Troll Lol
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-05-06 17:13:43 UTC
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

I've just realised, That makes no sense.

Cedo Nulli
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-05-06 17:55:45 UTC
Came for skillful taunts and trolling of incursion folk .... left disapointed.

0/10
Angela Maya
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2012-05-07 11:19:08 UTC
100% Agree, Incursion just......make mission runner nothing...
Capitano Rivel
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-05-07 12:19:26 UTC
Herr Ronin wrote:
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

Are troll's not aloud to post, This is how we have fun, Now saying, making a incursion forum, You aren't that bright, Please if you are going to cry EVE-Mail him, We don't want to see your lack of thought thread.

Regards.

I think having incursions as a separate thread would be a pretty good idea actually.
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-05-08 09:56:41 UTC
Capitano Rivel wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:
Ikonia wrote:

Cheers

Regards.

I think having incursions as a separate thread would be a pretty good idea actually.

Do know how many Trolls would go to it, It would just be silly.

QQ

Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#16 - 2012-05-08 10:15:46 UTC
what is this i don't even...

I should buy an Ishtar.

OllieNorth
Recidivists Incorporated
#17 - 2012-05-08 13:58:03 UTC
I'm sorry, what does it matter how Incursion ISK compares to mission ISK? There aren't rankings. It literally does not matter if someone else is making even more ridiculous amounts of money than you, you can still get stupid rich with missions.
Melody Cadelanne
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-05-08 14:39:52 UTC
This thread is new and interesting.
TA5E
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#19 - 2012-05-08 18:25:38 UTC
I recently did Lv4 Missions, Mining and Incursions, and looking at the numbers, the ISK to Effort ratio is pretty much the same between the things. You can mine with no effort (orca+miner), mission with some effort (maelstrom), or run incursions with some effort (logi).
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-05-08 18:38:56 UTC
Melody Cadelanne wrote:
This thread is new and interesting.

I see what you did there..