These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP technetium !!!!!!!!!!!

First post
Author
Nick Bison
Bison Industrial Inc
#161 - 2012-05-02 01:34:59 UTC
Luba Cibre wrote:
Nick Bison wrote:
2. Tech cartel set up earlier to control tech to to make more ISK.

The fun thing is, your second point is true.

I still want a tinfoil mine.
That would be the most profitable thing in Eve

Nothing clever at this time.

The Crushah
Yarrtards With Epeen
#162 - 2012-05-02 02:10:50 UTC
I for one welcome our flatulent, goon overlords. High prices = profitable piracy.
Xpaulusx
Naari LLC
#163 - 2012-05-02 03:37:20 UTC
JC Anderson wrote:
Oh dear, what has has happened to that game EVE-Online that I used to play? :(

Asking myself the same question as of late, but in regards to the Tec problem, any number of simple solutions already posted could solve the problem which is the greatest concentration of passive weath in the game in the hands of a few. This is clearly the best example of game imbalance in the game . CCP has intentionally draged their feet on this issue for sometime now. May i suggest that the CCP devs to persue this problem as vigorously as they did with the Incursion imbalance.

Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#164 - 2012-05-02 03:40:19 UTC
Xpaulusx wrote:
May i suggest that the CCP devs to persue this problem as vigorously as they did with the Incursion imbalance.

Cool, so we can grow fat on Tech for another year?

Though All Men Do Despise Us

Xpaulusx
Naari LLC
#165 - 2012-05-02 03:54:38 UTC
Krios Ahzek wrote:
Xpaulusx wrote:
May i suggest that the CCP devs to persue this problem as vigorously as they did with the Incursion imbalance.

Probably, since we know new apparel for the Nex store takes precedence over game mechanics and Imbalance UghP

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#166 - 2012-05-02 04:12:26 UTC
Xpaulusx wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
Xpaulusx wrote:

Probably, since we know new apparel for the Nex store takes precedence over game mechanics and Imbalance UghP

Don't worry I'm sure if they're occupied elsewhere, we can rustle up some player generated content for you.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#167 - 2012-05-02 05:46:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Il Feytid
You know if only you all would simply not buy T2 stuff, a lot of your problems would go away. Don't buy T2 exumers and say goodbye to Hulkaggedon. Don't buy anymore T2 ships and modules and say goodbye to super ultra rich power blocks infinite income from moons.

You are consuming something they provide and they are turning that money around and blowing you up with it. Hit them in the wallet ffs.

DISCLAIMER: This is all in just theory you know, but what the hell. P
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#168 - 2012-05-02 05:50:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
Marlona Sky wrote:
You know if only you all would simply not buy T2 stuff, a lot of your problems would go away. Don't buy T2 exumers and say goodbye to Hulkaggedon. Don't buy anymore T2 ships and modules and say goodbye to super ultra rich power blocks infinite income from moons.

You are consuming something they provide and they are turning that money and blowing you up with it. Hit them in the wallet ffs.

DISCLAIMER: This is all in just theory you know, but what the hell. P

If they stopped selling us tritanium, out supercapital-based structure-shooting timer-dictated warfare would grind to a halt

And titans would be rare, just like CCP wanted. Except for all the titans clogging up space now, but they'll die eventually.

Stop selling trit, every trit you sell is aid and comfort to the nullsec supercapital blobs.

P.S. Anyone feel like selling me 1 billion trit? It's for, uh, a rifter. A swarm of rifters, I mean. And their fittings, of course.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Polly Oxford
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#169 - 2012-05-02 15:38:03 UTC
Xpaulusx wrote:
JC Anderson wrote:
Oh dear, what has has happened to that game EVE-Online that I used to play? :(

Asking myself the same question as of late, but in regards to the Tec problem, any number of simple solutions already posted could solve the problem which is the greatest concentration of passive weath in the game in the hands of a few. This is clearly the best example of game imbalance in the game . CCP has intentionally draged their feet on this issue for sometime now. May i suggest that the CCP devs to persue this problem as vigorously as they did with the Incursion imbalance.

Too bad the biggest proponent of a Tech Nerf on the CSM had to step down ^^
ISD LoneLynx
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#170 - 2012-05-03 10:00:03 UTC
Deleted some non-content posts and personal attacks.

ISD LoneLynx Lieutenant Support Team and Resources [STAR] Interstellar Services Department

JitaPriceChecker2
Doomheim
#171 - 2012-05-03 10:02:37 UTC
Polly Oxford wrote:

So he kept proponning but that was just a show.

Technetium should be revamped long time ago, but there is no sign of it being touched by CCP.

qDoctor Strangelove
Doomheim
#172 - 2012-05-03 10:47:45 UTC
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Polly Oxford wrote:

So he kept proponning but that was just a show.

Technetium should be revamped long time ago, but there is no sign of it being touched by CCP.

Tech is just a component like the rest of the moon minerals.
Titan nerf should make it possible to take PL tech.
FW alliances should be able to take low sec tech.
any alliance that grind systems, take sov, drops jammer and takes moons should be able to hold it. (maybe not vs CFC at first?)

either that or start meta gaming to break up the cartel.

taking hold of another R64 chain is possible as well

besides, tech is not the issue.
BP material needed is.
maybe a new set of T2 meta 6 items should be inventable, using slightly other components?