These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP technetium !!!!!!!!!!!

First post
Author
JitaPriceChecker2
Doomheim
#101 - 2012-05-01 16:30:00 UTC
Oh btw technetium 213k
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#102 - 2012-05-01 16:34:15 UTC
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Weaselior wrote:

i think you should spend less time calling people dense and more time contemplating the equation i gave you in response to your earlier question

No

well you see, people might not take your accusations other people are dense when you've been posting up a storm and can't figure out what those numbers are given the context and the question you asked

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Kyle Myr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#103 - 2012-05-01 16:37:10 UTC
Here is a hint: with that 500m fee, you'll have access to a more open spreadsheet of our internal audits. This man knows his markets, and he isn't lying.
JitaPriceChecker2
Doomheim
#104 - 2012-05-01 16:39:48 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Weaselior wrote:

i think you should spend less time calling people dense

No

well you see, people might not take your accusations other people are dense when you've been posting up a storm and can't figure out what those numbers are given the context and the question you asked

Fixed what i was referring too
Also i have to take o word of a goon which is worth **** that you have 72 tech moons .....
Markus Reese
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#105 - 2012-05-01 16:44:35 UTC
step 1: They said at fanfest keynote they want to move moon minerables to a new mining mechanic

step 2: problem solved.

To quote Lfod Shi

The ratting itself is PvE. Getting away with it is PvP.

DG J
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#106 - 2012-05-01 16:45:59 UTC  |  Edited by: DG J
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Weaselior wrote:

76*2400*213000=38,851,200,000

Care to leave some comment to those numbers or i should start guessing now ?

For the dense among us:

Goons own 76 tech moons.

Tech is 213,000 ISK per unit

In one day a tech moon produces 2400 units of technetium.

Thus, goons make ~38 Billion isk PER DAY.

Or in a 28 day period 1.06 Trillion isk.

A staggering amount of isk, to be sure. However in total the CFC (goons, test, rzr, fa, fcon, sma, lawn, aif, gents, blm) own approximately 220 tech moons.

Giving the CFC an income in the range of 3.08 TRILLION isk per month.

People actually think the cfc is bad at the game... mostly these people don't understand nullsec or how the CFC operates.

Another thing to note is that unlike RDN or the NC (not NCdot, i am talking about the dead coalition) goons actually treat their allies llke.... well, allies. As you can see goons are about 33% of the # making up the coalition, and they possess approximately 33% of the tech moons in the coalition.

EDIT: For the people who think goons are just talking **** about the # of tech moons they own you should know that there are public spreadsheets (dotlan and some pdf documents on eve-files) that list the # and type of moons in each region.

Just add them up for regions the CFC controls. If you still doubt go moonscan them yourself and see what alliance's tower sits on it.

I am not wrong.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#107 - 2012-05-01 16:48:10 UTC
DG J wrote:

A staggering amount of isk, to be sure. However in total the CFC (goons, test, rzr, fa, fcon, sma, lawn, aif, gents, blm) own approximately 220 tech moons.

I do not believe this amount is accurate, though I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was. I haven't put a ton of effort into totaling up what they own but 220 seems high.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#108 - 2012-05-01 16:48:11 UTC
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Oh btw technetium 213k

Good. Market forces at work. All those hulks being popped need Technetium, and we're price fixing.

If you don't like it, get a posse together and drive us out of Deklein. Good luck. ;)
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#109 - 2012-05-01 16:49:39 UTC
but yeah, we make sure our allies have tech too

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#110 - 2012-05-01 16:49:44 UTC
Andski wrote:

don't you have rocks to mine

Did that all last night. 3 Orcas of Veld. Chribba would be proud.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#111 - 2012-05-01 16:51:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
DG J wrote:

My Alliance Leader has been harping about this disgusting fact for almost 3 years with nobody listening.

Now it's interesting I guess. Why do they have to go so far as to attack Jita and release Cartel Manifestoes to get anyone to notice?

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#112 - 2012-05-01 16:57:21 UTC
we haven't been making 38b per day for three years straight, there was a point where we had no technetium or moons at all :ohdear:

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#113 - 2012-05-01 17:19:46 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Andski wrote:

don't you have rocks to mine

Did that all last night. 3 Orcas of Veld. Chribba would be proud.

Good work son! Bear

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#114 - 2012-05-01 17:36:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
It already costs 200k per unit and most of it is gone from jita and source of it is in the hands of oligopoly

JUST ******* FIX IT ALREADY

Mittani is working on that, give him time

Oh you said CCP...

meh same difference. Wonder if HE has them on Instant Messenger like Molle did

Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Andski wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
They are like a skipping record. Nothing new ever comes out.

coming from you that's p ironic

At least I have a frickin' FACE.

He has one too though I dont get why he's not posting on that? Too unpopular? I didnt think THAT would matter to HIM given thats his RP character.

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#115 - 2012-05-01 17:39:17 UTC
There sure are a lotta Goons in this thread, youd think they had a stake in the subject

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#116 - 2012-05-01 17:58:06 UTC
isn't it amazing how many of these same pubbies were against a tech nerf when our enemies owned most of it

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#117 - 2012-05-01 18:11:39 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
DG J wrote:

My Alliance Leader has been harping about this disgusting fact for almost 3 years with nobody listening.

What an odd term. Disgusting.

Why, exactly, is it disgusting again? We expend an inordinate amount of resources in keeping our tech moons safe and the logistics chains required to keep the tech flowing. This income is the result of 5000+ players working together in various ways to ensure it happens.

It's literally the only thing to really DO in Nullsec, to be honest, ever since little whiny pukes bitched and moaned and conned CCP into moving all the wealth to Highsec and destroyed the small scale PVP Ecosystem. Thank god that's changing with the minerals revamp.

So please, pray tell. Why shouldn't Goons be allowed to reap the rewards of their hard work?
Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#118 - 2012-05-01 18:16:58 UTC
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:
There sure are a lotta Goons in this thread, youd think they had a stake in the subject

The recent Manifesto II thread and the Metagame Character Assassination of The Mittani in the media made it quite clear that allowing festering morons to spout their **** unopposed is harmful to EVE's culture.

You saw this in a similar fashion when we realized during CSM5 that the CSM was being staffed by complete and utter dipshits -- we realized this around the same time a bunch of people who had literally never seen a Jump Bridge in their lives started suggesting that they should be removed from the game.

This is just a natural extension of that -- the CSM needed Nullsec voices to counterbalance the head-in-sand stance of some of the Highsec reps at the time, and now the forums need Nullsec voices to counteract the pathetic bleating of a bunch of people who would destroy EVE in their fetishistic addiction to seeing their wallet numbers tick (every few hours when they come back and check on their illegal bots, anyway).

In short: Congratulations, Pubbies! You are finally stupid and asinine enough to draw our attention.
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#119 - 2012-05-01 18:34:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
Andski wrote:
isn't it amazing how many of these same pubbies were against a tech nerf when our enemies owned most of it

Odd I dont remember that bit, why arent you posting on Mittens? Or s it a cooincidence you were missing when he was?

Xython wrote:
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:

The recent Manifesto II thread and the Metagame Character Assassination of The Mittani in the media .

What about the metagame cyberbullying of same media to remove the instances mentioned of Mittani's cyberbullying?

Quote:
This entire week, we've received dozens of harassing emails and tweets about how the Goonswarm believes that we (as a site) practiced poor journalism, sensationalized the entire event, and painted The Mittani in a negative light. Well, now I can say that we're officially being cyber-bullied as it is defined by Wikipedia: "the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others." Those links are only a fraction of what's out there.

But don't take my word for it; let's allow The Mittani to speak for himself:

(3:34:02 AM) the_mittani: broadcast all-all Gentlegoons, I am delighted to report that Brendan Drain has edited his offending statements in his Massively coverage and apologized. He has now handled this properly, and we can stop sending glowering looks his way. No longer is my real name or the false label 'cyberbully' attached; hi5s all around. Tomorrow we will have another episode of Goonswarm Strikes Back: The Media Edition.

Other news sites opted to take down or change the tone of their articles after pressure from the Goons, but that's not how we operate. The changes Brendan made to his post simply aligned his original news post with our code of conduct. When Brendan appeared on EVE Radio (something else I was not aware of at that time), he did not speak for Massively as a site. He mistakenly believed that he could debate a topic with a real-life lawyer in a live format. With the main two points (mentioned above) already addressed, the case is closed.

from http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/04/01/eve-evolved-setting-the-record-straight/

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Polly Oxford
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#120 - 2012-05-01 18:36:42 UTC
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Andski wrote:

Odd I dont remember that bit, why arent you posting on Mittens? Or s it a cooincidence you were missing when he was?

I think you are on to something...

Or it was just that nearly all goons that posted regularly were banned during this period.