These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Zydrine - Faked it, get out while you still can

Author
OfBalance
Caldari State
#41 - 2012-03-21 19:30:03 UTC
Brock Nelson wrote:
What the thread says, the pastebin posted by Core was fabricated Pirate

STOP CONTROLLING MY GAME!
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#42 - 2012-04-30 13:42:48 UTC
im so behind....

what pastebin?

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Johnny Frecko
Violence is the Answer
Wormhole Society
#43 - 2012-04-30 13:48:44 UTC
Wow, You're magical.
You revived something dead.
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-04-30 13:57:34 UTC
huh.. i guess i did

i was just reading another zyd thread and this one was linked.

cool guys dont look directly at explosions and timestamps

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#45 - 2012-04-30 15:03:13 UTC
Brock Nelson wrote:

This was predicted for hulkageddon.

I suggest pull out for a month, back off the buy orders, get in your ganky and have some fun in low/null
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#46 - 2012-04-30 15:11:17 UTC
Kara Books wrote:
Brock Nelson wrote:

I suggest pull out for a month, back off the buy orders, get in your ganky and have some fun in low/null

Ugh. High end prices have little or nothing to do with hulkageddon. In fact, hulkageddon could drive Nocx to increase as the already inadaquate supply of highsec nocx from pyrox is strangled.

What happened this weekend was twofold. First, a massive drop in volume, and note that this manifested itself through the entire basket. Order volume itself was down, overall quantity sold was down. The second was panicky profit taking, you can see this especially on nocx and zyd on the 29th where the volumes are almost normal. People with sell orders already up on the market kept undercutting each other and some of them (or others) simply dumped and ran.

Now that Burn Jita is over officially (reimbursements are no longer being paid out for gank ships, so while some lone goons may continue to burn things it won't be anywhere near the scale of carnage), things will pick back up again. "Picking back up" is the low end here, some producers may try to make up lost volume and overbuy, giving us a volume spike over the next week to compensate for the lost weekend volume.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#47 - 2012-04-30 19:30:10 UTC
corestwo wrote:
Kara Books wrote:
Brock Nelson wrote:

Ugh. High end prices have little or nothing to do with hulkageddon. In fact, hulkageddon could drive Nocx to increase as the already inadaquate supply of highsec nocx from pyrox is strangled.

What happened this weekend was twofold. First, a massive drop in volume, and note that this manifested itself through the entire basket. Order volume itself was down, overall quantity sold was down. The second was panicky profit taking, you can see this especially on nocx and zyd on the 29th where the volumes are almost normal. People with sell orders already up on the market kept undercutting each other and some of them (or others) simply dumped and ran.

Now that Burn Jita is over officially (reimbursements are no longer being paid out for gank ships, so while some lone goons may continue to burn things it won't be anywhere near the scale of carnage), things will pick back up again. "Picking back up" is the low end here, some producers may try to make up lost volume and overbuy, giving us a volume spike over the next week to compensate for the lost weekend volume.

I dont care, iv unloaded as soon as it started to move from 2000 to 1900

Just implement repercussions for any blueshooters in your space for the duration of hulkageddon, I.E. the Ganker has to cover the cost of replacing some ones hulk.

dude, all the numbers in the world wont change the minds of any seasoned investors, we all know its gonna dip for a while, its probably best to pull out now if you cant wait 3.5-6 months for prices to stabilize on all fronts, its bin talked about for months now over and over, no reason to beat that dead horse to death yet again.
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#48 - 2012-04-30 19:36:04 UTC
Well if I keep beating the dead horse maybe I can drive people to drive it back up faster so those of us with larger stockpiles can unload. ;)

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Casius Omega
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#49 - 2012-05-01 12:29:50 UTC
please unload ur stockpiles so i can buy more zydrine cheaper.

thanks
Previous page123