These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Kanium - lowsec PvP (Offering PvP training too)

Author
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-04-30 12:57:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Garmon Integra
Attention--KANIUM THE BEGINNING--Attention
Kanium, a young lowsec pvp corporation aiming to excel at small and medium sized gang pvp is currentlly looking for more likeminded members. We are here to pvp in this game and want to become good and have fun at doing so, that is the main idea in which we started Kanium.

We are looking for players that play in the EU timezone. We DON'T require you to have an high amount of skill points, 90% efficiency nor godly pvp skills. What we want mainly are active players with an good attitude and a willingness to learn that care more about getting fights than actual uber killboard stats.

Attention--SO WHAT IS KANIUM DOING/OFFERING AND WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?--Attention

Kanium PvP Training Course:
Currently we have a pvp training course ready for on Sisi/tranquility that we wish to implent for a group of new recruits that will be instructed by Garmon Integra. The program will cover general aspects of roaming and solo pvp and generally will make the pilots following this course competent enough to operate in fleets and on their own.

additional PvP Training course info

We care about getting fights:
No seriously we rather want a fight for the sake of having a fight. Because we will poke people and take on bigger gangs if we think there is a remote chance of getting something good out of it.
We do not care much about killboard stats and will be happy when you go out to solo or take out a fleet and die horriblly and then just go out again.

Lowsec/Nullsec roams:
Kanium currentlly roams almost daily in lowsec and later on wants to roam more into nullsec. And if there is no fleet out most of our current memberbase just goes out to solo.

Sisi training sessions:
Sisi is used as a tool to train the Kanium memberbase and is also used to test and practice fleet compositions.

EU Timezone:
Kanium currently only recruits players playing in the EU Timezone.

Attention--WHAT KANIUM IS LOOKING FOR IN YOU--Attention

Player SP:
We currentlly only ask for a 5 million sp minimum and ask that 90% of these skills are combat related.

Willingness to learn:
We do NOT ask for pvp experience we are just not interested in learning people on how to play the entirety of EvE, for pvp we don't mind teaching people as Garmon Integra in our corp has fufilled several instructor roles and has teached players in pwned factor and Club Bear in regards to pvp.
We only ask that you have a genuine intrest in learning and becoming better at pvp.

Activity:
Don’t be the type that asks “Any fleets up?” and then log off right away if there isn’t an immediate spectacle you can partake in. We want people that like to go out and fly. Ofcourse we understand this game called real life and only ask you that when you are taking a break to let us know.

Sisi and teamspeak:
No comms? No access! We expect people to be on coms when logged in and you will also need to be able to get on the Sisi test server if you plan on following our pvp course.

Also ''I will buy a mic this week'' WILL NOT FLY!

Self Sufficiency is required:
No seriously you NEED to be self sufficient, wether you buy/sell plexes or have an mission alt we do not care. You are either self sufficient or you are not. Because whining about your ship loss or about your wallet will not fly here.
Fly what you can afford to lose!

Still interested in joining? Then hop in our public channel Kanium and speak with either Vitae or Garmon Integra.

Misc info:
Killboard
Forum
INordaas
Dyslexic Riaders
#2 - 2012-04-30 14:27:58 UTC
BUMP

So far It's been pleasure flying with these guysBig smile
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-04-30 18:08:37 UTC
Bumping! We got a few interested so far in regards to our PvP training course :)
Vitae
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-05-01 12:26:15 UTC
Also, 2 hand drawn horses for the first 2 people to join the corp next, drawn by Garmon Integra *elbows Garmon before he can object* get to it!

We've had many good fights so far :D

INordaas
Dyslexic Riaders
#5 - 2012-05-01 19:30:58 UTC
Also in addition to the hand drawn horses. I'll be giving away 2 free classes on how to fly the almighty "Dualweb, rail Cormorant™Pirate " Only for the 2 first to joinShocked

So join now and learn how to pvp with style.

ͭͫ
(You will also learn how to fly stuff that garmon doesn't hate)
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-05-01 20:18:18 UTC
Damn drawing an hoarse is hard Oops
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-05-02 17:53:02 UTC
Iphone bump from work Shocked
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-05-04 17:47:43 UTC
Still looking for more people
Vitae
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-05-05 14:48:13 UTC
We still need more people, we're having great fun but we need more people to have even more fun!

So join us ^.^ *pokes Garmon to keep drawing Teh h0arze*
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-05-06 10:49:36 UTC
Still looking for people, already handed out my hoarses. will take on new comissions!
Vitae
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-05-06 12:05:45 UTC
New commissions available, suggest a new thing for Garmon to draw and receive it as a new member of our corporation! :D

Also we've had some fun fights lately..bit messy, but fun! At least come by in our public channel to say hi: Kanium
INordaas
Dyslexic Riaders
#12 - 2012-05-06 17:05:40 UTC
Confirming that we had some messy but funny fight latelyBig smile
So if you want to join in on the fun, join our channel: KaniumPirate

Also, I recently mashed together some fraps footage i had laying on my HDD,
you can see the video here: Linkage

And yes, it does contain Railcormorant pwnage. (Haters gonna hate) Cool

Aldap
State War Academy
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-05-07 15:59:38 UTC
When I was just starting on my Eve PvP path, I joined a corp where Garmon Integra was teaching at.
He's an amazing PvP teacher, and the basic fundamentals of solid PvP are being deeply rooted in the player.
The roams with Gamon were amazing, the fits were original and epicly fun!
Some of my friends joined this corp already and are having lots of fun. So with ease I can highly recommend joining this corp as a new player, and as an experienced PvPer as well, for guaranteed fun and good fun PvP environment where you can grow and fly free :-)

An interesting article about Solo PvP: http://themittani.com/features/new-eden-solo

Dannie Fett
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-05-07 23:23:53 UTC
Just joined the corporation and already they're treating me as if they have known me forever. Very friendly, helpful and pretty damn hilarious. As a new player this is the corporation I have been trying to find for a long time now.

And they're still needing more people, so come join me!

Still waiting on that horse though :(
INordaas
Dyslexic Riaders
#15 - 2012-05-07 23:29:30 UTC
Good to hear that we didn't scare you away DannieLol

oh, and garmon. Hurry up with that h0arze before he leavesSmile
Vitae
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-05-08 16:49:48 UTC
We're having a brilliant time although Garmon is lacking behind on that h0arze production *pokepokepokepokepokes him* get to work!

Even if you can't join us (which would like if you could), swing by our public channel and say hi !
Public Channel: Kanium
Garmon Integra
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-05-08 16:53:10 UTC
I'm attempting to draw a Sea hoarse this time! Still looking for more people.
Dannie Fett
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-05-08 20:26:24 UTC
Gentle bump!
INordaas
Dyslexic Riaders
#19 - 2012-05-09 12:49:56 UTC  |  Edited by: INordaas
Jump... I mean bumpOops

All this fighting make me confusedPirate

Also, just gonna remind you to take a look at my newest pvp video linked earlier in this thread. (If you haven't already that is)
Vitae
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-05-09 13:09:05 UTC
unce unce unce unce unce unce unce! (beatbox noise) *boogies through the thread* we're having loads of fun (as far as I can tell anyway!) - Good times on TS cracking jokes and laughing, roaming around and pewpew'ing all over the place!

Join us today or at least come by our public channel (Kanium) and say hi!

*nudges Garmon* Hey,,hows the seah0arse coming along? Also have you delivered to Dannie yet? I'm stringing you up publically! :P
123Next page