These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Escalation and Goons

First post
Author
Eligor Krull
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-04-29 15:45:12 UTC
Honestly, come on CCP get your act together. What on earth (or in space) are you possibly thinking. Your new patch "Escalation to Inferno" is horrible. I almost feel insulted that you declared it an update... maybe a patch from the nerf'ing you did. In fact I see it as nothing but a NERF. Granted... incursions needed a little tooned down ISK wise but the whole loot issue? I mean really? Granted I spend most of my time in worm holes or PVP 'ing but I remember a time when I did nothing but run missions. Rat loot made me what I am today. It was exciting to see what I found in the wrecks. I used what I could, sold or ground the rest. Nerfing it like this is gonna hurt the new players.... possible even loose a few. It is kind of ironic. We are stagnating with "True" new players. Granted most of us have multiple accounts but "New" players appear to be dwindling. From a business aspect one would think you would want to get new player accounts... Oh well it's your business, feel free to self destruct....lol. Alot of conversation says the whole loot issue is to increase player based manufacturing? Then what was up with the Nox ships you brought up to increase salvaging.... ironic. I see nothing good in your latest patch "escalation"... On another issue is the "Goon" alliance closing down Jita... Really? In the Caldari system do you actually belive that the ultimate industrial machine of the Caldari Empire would allow ANY alliance to interfear with free industry and trade? Talk about a severe turn of events away from your own story line and set of ethics. I guess the Caldari Empire is not what you claim it ti be...LOL. Just my thoughts. I will be waiting for that Task force to show up in Jita and the ban on any Goon in Caldari Space....lol
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#2 - 2012-04-29 16:21:56 UTC
red or green, both will work

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Henry Haphorn
Killer Yankee
#3 - 2012-04-29 22:29:03 UTC
Get with the program.

Adapt or Die

DR Quantom
Spaceleys Sprockets
#4 - 2012-05-03 23:10:06 UTC  |  Edited by: DR Quantom
Burn Jita? seriously, 1. Nothing burns in space. 2. nothing Happened to Jita, some ships however were ganked.
3. Cowards think it's funny. 4. my day went on just fine
Rond Dorlezahn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-05-04 01:25:14 UTC

If only there were also a "sound smarter" key to stroke. Still wish I could like this twice.
Boston Bradley
Lotka Volterra.
Already Replaced.
#6 - 2012-05-08 00:21:45 UTC
DR Quantom wrote:
Burn Jita? seriously, 1. Nothing burns in space. 2. nothing Happened to Jita, some ships however were ganked.
3. Cowards think it's funny. 4. my day went on just fine

1. Actually a lot of things "burn" in space. Your definition seems to only include oxygenated ignition.
2. Jita got face rolled by a bunch of 12 y/o's (Goons).
3. Mmmmm.....
4. You're days must always be this boring.
Doctor Benway Kado
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-05-09 03:30:42 UTC
Where are you flying that **** like Burn Jita happens every day? Because I want to be there, that sounds amazing.
ISD LoneLynx
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-05-10 20:30:46 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD LoneLynx
Locked for ranting.

ISD LoneLynx Lieutenant Support Team and Resources [STAR] Interstellar Services Department