These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Illuminati - The truth of the new world order

First post
Author
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-04-28 08:50:19 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFd8lLq2n58&feature=relmfu

im just gonna throw this here to see how many ignorant people that are still out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbugwnOE5jQ

Check the last link out first, listen to his voice, listen to the way he speaks and the things he say, these things are true, but lets see how many of you who will INSTANTLY say no, and how many of you who will say no at the beginning but as you progress into the understanding of what the illuminati is you will start to see that you have actually been seeing this everywhere but without noticing.

To those who do not believe.

You are sheep, you are cows, you are cattle. You are human, you see what you are told to see and you believe it? you call yourself smart and clever, yet you are ignorant and cant see whats right infront of you. You go on through your day in a trance and you do what you do because you have been brought up that way.

Alot of you say "omg another WTC conspiracy" but why do you say this? its not because you think it of yourself, it is because you have been told that it is bad, think about it please.

what do you think when you hear the word conspiracy? what if it was used in any other way than WTC? you would feel the same because you have been told to feel this way without even noticing it, that is how ignorant you are. The illuminati is not only about WTC its also about japan and the london underground and the attack in london that will happen at the olympics which will make humanity say yes to more security and thus making the world a prison.

how many presidents did USA have before george washington? answer is 8, but you were brough up to believe otherwise, they have been doing this to humanity even before christ and there is evidence to show it, just as there is evidence to show something unbelieveable and scary. no, wtc did not go down simply because 2 aluminium planes flew into a steel building build to prevent something like 9/11 and YES there is evidence, you just have to look and open your heart to see it.

You are sheep, you are cows, you are cattle. You are ignorant and stupid, you cannot see the truth because you arent ready to accept it but im sorry there is no time anymore, believe or die, or be with the illuminati.
Cierejai
Biofuel Productions
#2 - 2012-04-28 09:30:28 UTC
There were 13 or 14 presidents before George Washington, but George Washington was the first President under the constitution.

Which is what everyone is told, because it is true.
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-04-28 09:36:03 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
Cierejai wrote:
There were 13 or 14 presidents before George Washington, but George Washington was the first President under the constitution.

Which is what everyone is told, because it is true.


Actually

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_all_the_US_Presidents_before_George_Washington

and you can go on researching yourself. cant you see that before george washington it was democracy or some sort? cant you see that there was no SINGLE person in the big picture as there is now? over the whole globe? sad dam hus sein, george washington, obama, putin, stalin, HIT LER. you have to understand that they were here before christ, they have tried to do this before via hit ler and all the way back to the rise of egypt. its not just now, and there is proof.

everything dates back to where televisions werent even invented or electricity. open your heart mate, you will see it, its so much easier for me now. "i might sometimes be impossible to understand but thats why i posted the vids"

my father HATES middle east, its seriously hate, he want it bombed, i have discussions with him everyday, even before i figured this out that i am sure osam-a didnt do it, how could he? its impossible and we discuss and discuss he just doesnt understand that this hate to musli-ms is wrong and had been brought upon him from the media. musli-ms never started anything, ofc now i can understand their need for terrori-sm and if it wasnt for innocent casualties i would probably even join the cause, but because of innocent people being killed because of terrorists is wrong and will always be but you have to understand where their anger is coming from. and btw im an atheist and im white.

nn for censoring
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-04-28 09:49:04 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
there is even clear proof that the pope is a supporter of the illuminati. Thats how far out we have become.
Cierejai
Biofuel Productions
#5 - 2012-04-28 09:52:34 UTC
ZyferDK wrote:
Cierejai wrote:
There were 13 or 14 presidents before George Washington, but George Washington was the first President under the constitution.

Which is what everyone is told, because it is true.


no

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_all_the_US_Presidents_before_George_Washington

and you can go on researching yourself. so ignorant still.



"These 14 men were "presiding officers", not chief executives of the country (Washington was the first)."

From the site you linked.

They were elected the same way, and had the same powers before and after the articles of confederation. George Washington was the first "real" President.
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-04-28 09:56:52 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
Cierejai wrote:
[quote=ZyferDK][quote=Cierejai]
They were elected the same way, and had the same powers before and after the articles of confederation. George Washington was the first "real" President.


yes and that is where it is all starting again. i just see that you explained to mee how they were elected and had the same power yet they still are the illuminati or members of it or supporters, The illuminati's civilization is western democracy, and where do we see this? and where do they want this? (middle east as we speak) we call it presidents now where in ancient times it was somewhere near ruler or EMPIRE. The world is becoming an empire with one ruler, we have not seen this ruler but someone has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbugwnOE5jQ (phone call from area 51)

more to add.

Even the iranian presidents tells this, and we havent seen that because the media is covering it ALL up, you will not see clear proof just yet, but when you understand you will, the internet is the last place we will see the truth, and what are they doing to the internet at the moment on fx youtube? copyright, they want to OWN the internet. there are like 25 parts of what the illuminati is, watch them please, i dont come here to say that im smarter, i want to spread the word and hopefully when the time comes we will be enough.

I DO NOT JUDGE, ANYONE!
Cierejai
Biofuel Productions
#7 - 2012-04-28 10:01:29 UTC
ZyferDK wrote:
[quote=Cierejai musli-ms never started anything, ofc now i can understand their need for terrori-sm and if it wasnt for innocent casualties i would probably even join the cause, but because of innocent people being killed because of terrorists is wrong and will always be but you have to understand where their anger is coming from. and btw im an atheist and im white.

nn for censoring


[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests[/url]

The problem is that with most other religions the extremists are on the outside looking in, but with Islam they are in control.

So all the good people get swept away and all the hate is at the front looking you in the eye.
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-04-28 10:05:19 UTC
Cierejai wrote:
ZyferDK wrote:
[quote=Cierejai musli-ms never started anything, ofc now i can understand their need for terrori-sm and if it wasnt for innocent casualties i would probably even join the cause, but because of innocent people being killed because of terrorists is wrong and will always be but you have to understand where their anger is coming from. and btw im an atheist and im white.

nn for censoring


[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests[/url]

The problem is that with most other religions the extremists are on the outside looking in, but with Islam they are in control.

So all the good people get swept away and all the hate is at the front looking you in the eye.


Please make me understand :)
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-04-28 10:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
and remember to check the direct interviews with 2pac, britney, and eminem about illuminati, then you will understand why 2pac was shot, why britney cut her hair off while screaming "im sick of people always touching me"(it could be fans but why freak out about fans?) then she was filmed exiting the store, Smiling. (cuz she broke lose, and isnt in the media as much as she usually were. britney in the end tells the truth and cries.

Eminem explains what happened aswell. and so does michael jackson

listen to eminem's newest track. "im not afraid" what is he not afraid of? he also sings about guiding people, why? and guide us where? to the truth? They know about it and dont missunderstand me, they dont support it.


i strongly advice people to go check out the symbolism of illuminati on youtube and notice how many times you have seen this symbol without actually seeing it. see to believe, see to believe.
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-04-28 10:19:51 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhSWyz-lkKE&feature=relmfu

at 10:42 that is an actual recording. listen to it.
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-04-28 10:29:04 UTC
a rather funny one but still scary. if you understand the illuminati and believe, try and listen to rihannas - disturbia song, it actually makes sense now. i know rihanna aint good but do it anyway :)
ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-04-28 10:34:35 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
now this is REALLY scary, this is how they mind control you, this is actual proof, read the text and think back to when you first heard these tracks. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150279873353009 it is blocked on youtube obviously

and funny enough, i havent had a tv for 2 years, and i first figured it out 1 month ago. amazing. more amazing is that it will show you that you have no personality, not your own, your personality is planted into your head because of the music and the triggers. :s wtf
AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#13 - 2012-04-28 13:51:53 UTC
ZyferDK,

Does anyone else need to be in this thread other than you?

This space for rent.

ZyferDK
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-04-28 14:05:49 UTC  |  Edited by: ZyferDK
AlleyKat wrote:
ZyferDK,

Does anyone else need to be in this thread other than you?



are you accusing me of spam? pfft -.-. go read a bump thread, who posts?
Kattshiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-04-28 15:10:16 UTC
ZyferDK wrote:
and remember to check the direct interviews with 2pac, britney, and eminem about illuminati, then you will understand why 2pac was shot, why britney cut her hair off while screaming "im sick of people always touching me"(it could be fans but why freak out about fans?) then she was filmed exiting the store, Smiling. (cuz she broke lose, and isnt in the media as much as she usually were. britney in the end tells the truth and cries.

Eminem explains what happened aswell. and so does michael jackson

listen to eminem's newest track. "im not afraid" what is he not afraid of? he also sings about guiding people, why? and guide us where? to the truth? They know about it and dont missunderstand me, they dont support it.


i strongly advice people to go check out the symbolism of illuminati on youtube and notice how many times you have seen this symbol without actually seeing it. see to believe, see to believe.


Seriously... can't tell if real or...
Caldari Citizen20090217
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-04-28 16:12:56 UTC
Why do all these conspiracy types want you to sit through tons of bad youtube vids, or drop indecipherable so-called hints like "ZOMG Britney shaved and Eminem sang a song called not afraid" rather than simply stating their theory and then backing it up.

tl:dr version please with bullet points stating your beliefs then citations backing up why you believe these points.
Angry Onions
Fast Eddy's X-ploding Diner
#17 - 2012-04-28 16:40:08 UTC
Tinfoil hat, engaged.

S H I T P O S T I N G

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#18 - 2012-04-28 18:31:09 UTC
Discussions of politics are not allowed on our forums.

Thread locked.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer