These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

VTS NYS 24B two fit - travel fit and combat fit

Author
Plexa1 Bathana
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-04-26 01:53:36 UTC
1 Capital Shiel Transporter 1 Remote ECM Burst 1 imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbom 2 Centum C-Type Medium Remote Armor Repair System i will mines 1 Caldari Navy Cloaking Devic 3 Cap Recharge I 1 Federation Navy Sensor Booste 1 Gist X Type 100M 1 Damage Control I 1 Core XType Armor Kinetic Hardene 1 Core X Type Thermic Hardene 2 Corpum A-Type Enegized Adaptive Nano Membran 1 Core X Type Armor EM Hardene 1 Core X-Type Armor Explosive Hardene 3 large Trimark Armor Pump I Drone 10 Malleu 10 Einherj 10Tyrfin 5 Templar = 5 Templar in the corp hangar of the shi PLus Extra Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Scan Resolution Script Capacitor Power Relay II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Templar Oxygen Isotopes will do business Tird Party only with Chribba Service. or you can send me the isk i will drop you the ship.
Polymer Guru
Wormhole De-Contamination Experts
#2 - 2012-04-26 05:41:03 UTC
Might want to try some spell checking there, and a wall of text is not going to help either.....
Meroic
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-04-26 11:49:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Meroic
I´m very interrested in the nyx. All you wrote is part of the deal? and will it be in low or null sec?

24 B/O
Kaanchana
Tax-haven
#4 - 2012-04-26 12:38:00 UTC
Shocked

I have seen some bad sell order threads in my time, but man, you win them all by miles. Is it so hard to make a bit of effort to make your presentation appealing for your buyers?
Mik kyo
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-04-26 15:54:43 UTC
26bil b/o
bidding for KSUDruid
Plexa1 Bathana
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-04-27 18:38:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Plexa1 Bathana
Mik thank you for your offer but no thank you 26B Bumb
retract sale for now.

for the other asswipe......... thank you to be so considerate about my spelling......... you are ignorantTwisted